Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Without affirmative action they can't rise. Without welfare they can't live.
Great description of white people. 350 years of white AA.

Started welfare for themselves barring other races from getting it.

Glad you agree monkey.

do you have any sources to support your claim?

Some things are so obvious they do not need a website to click too. Now, what I posted is an overgeneralization, but blacks are much more likely to be on welfare than whites. A very large percentage of them do owe their middle class positions to affirmative action. Affirmative action does not create opportunities. It takes them from people who deserve them, and gives them to people who do not deserve them.
Gald you agree. White male AA for 350 years gave whites firm control of all the resources. When the Great Depression hit they invented welfare for themselves. To this day whites are the largest group getting some sort of handout.

Glad you agree monkey.

Some things are so obvious they do not need a website to click too. Now, what I posted is an overgeneralization, but blacks are much more likely to be on welfare than whites. A very large percentage of them do owe their middle class positions to affirmative action. Affirmative action does not create opportunities. It takes them from people who deserve them, and gives them to people who do not deserve them.
Gald you agree. White male AA for 350 years gave whites firm control of all the resources. When the Great Depression hit they invented welfare for themselves. To this day whites are the largest group getting some sort of handout.
Yeah cause paying 5times more than what you get back is a handout... rolls eyes. You just can't fix stupid.

Glad you agree monkey.

Yeah cause paying 5times more than what you get back is a handout... rolls eyes. You just can't fix stupid.
The whites getting the handouts arent paying anything.

Glad you agree monkey.

Oh... ok what type of "welfare" did whites invent for themselves when the "great depression hit."

Oh... ok what type of "welfare" did whites invent for themselves when the "great depression hit."
What do you mean what type? They created welfare. Surely you know this right?

BRIA 14 3 a How Welfare Began in the United States - Constitutional Rights Foundation

"During the Great Depression of the 1930s, local and state governments as well as private charities were overwhelmed by needy families seeking food, clothing, and shelter. In 1935, welfare for poor children and other dependent persons became a federal government responsibility, which it remained for 60 years."

BRIA 14 3 a How Welfare Began in the United States - Constitutional Rights Foundation

"During the Great Depression of the 1930s, local and state governments as well as private charities were overwhelmed by needy families seeking food, clothing, and shelter. In 1935, welfare for poor children and other dependent persons became a federal government responsibility, which it remained for 60 years."
That's a lie. They did not create welfare. One would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to believe they created welfare.

There were new federal programs created in the 30s. Some of which are welfare programs, but none of these programs are distinguished by race. So that's lie number two.

That's a lie. They did not create welfare. One would have to be the dumbest person on the planet to believe they created welfare.

There were new federal programs created in the 30s. Some of which are welfare programs, but none of these programs are distinguished by race. So that's lie number two.
History disagrees with you. Facts are that welfare was created. You cant be that badly in denial to dispute that.

Facts also show that Black people were denied welfare even though fitting the requirements more than anyone else.

History disagrees with you. Facts are that welfare was created. You cant be that badly in denial to dispute that.

Facts also show that Black people were denied welfare even though fitting the requirements more than anyone else.
You're an idiot. In the reference that YOU CITED it clearly states how welfare was ACTIVELY BEING PROVIDED PRIOR TO THE FEDERAL WELFARE PROGRAMS.

You're an idiot. In the reference that YOU CITED it clearly states how welfare was ACTIVELY BEING PROVIDED PRIOR TO THE FEDERAL WELFARE PROGRAMS.
Provided, created. Same difference.

No, they are not the same. Look up their definitions so you'll understand why they are not synonyms.

No, they are not the same. Look up their definitions so you'll understand why they are not synonyms.
I dont have to. In order for something to be provided it first needs to be created. Otherwise it wouldn exist.

I dont have to. In order for something to be provided it first needs to be created. Otherwise it wouldn exist.
It's not my fault you don't know the difference between providing and creating.

I never claimed it was your fault. I just said in order to be provided it must be created. Welfare doesnt grow on trees.

Glad you agree monkey.

Its not a claim its a fact. Look in any history book.

in other words you are a liar, again

Glad you agree monkey.

Its not a claim its a fact. Look in any history book.

in other words you are a liar, again

Is his mouth open? If it is, he's lying.

I never claimed it was your fault. I just said in order to be provided it must be created. Welfare doesnt grow on trees.
Well you got one thing right... it doesn't grow on trees.

I don't have to. In order for something to be provided it first needs to be created. Otherwise it wouldn't exist.
I never claimed it was your fault. I just said in order to be provided it must be created. Welfare doesn't grow on trees.
Well you got one thing right... it doesn't grow on trees.

Look at it this way RK, where as he is wanting to go back to the 1930's and say that we created welfare right ? OK, now if we did create welfare in the 1930's, then how come we used it only as needed, or until we curbed the situation after the storm for the most of us until it finally subsided ? Isn't it that when a majority of blacks got on it back in the day, that they seem to never be able to get off of it ? Now how come it became a never ending crutch in which they are using still to this day, and this in order to supposedly get ahead and/or to sustain themselves with it until they get over the hump finally ? Then for some reason the finally part of it never comes for so many of them... I mean is it something that they need until they can get ahead really ? Now the problem is this Ferguson thing now, and how it examples the dire straits in which they still remain in even after 50 + years as Johnathan Gentry spoke about.

OK. now did white people in huge numbers stay on these programs in a literal sense for that long or longer when looking back to all of those years since the 1930's ? I mean the numbers should go up and down over the years for each group right ? We ought to be able to tell who has been on these programs the most through out time right ?

Now how come we worked our way up and out of our poverty as best we all could for the most part of us, and this from that depression period in which Ac uses, but then the blacks (a large number of them in these inner cities and beyond) can't seem to do the same in America ?

Now I know that Ac. will use the excuse that whitely has held them back over all those years, and is still holding them back, but I ask is that really true in every imaginable scenario or situation that they are in today ? I think the same things that have happened to the blacks, is the same things that has happened to the poor whites in this nation also, but the whites didn't have slavery to use as an excuse to get special privileges to be afforded them as the blacks have from the federal government, and sadly this is being based upon their skin color by the federal government instead of by their character instead. I guess this is all over the civil rights and the slavery issue that keeps coming up year after year after year in this nation by Hollywood's hand in all of this, and for which just shuts whites down due to their white guilt when it comes to these things after so much brainwashing goes on year after year in this nation. I say that the playing fields (all of them) need to be leveled and made fair for all Americans now, but first a new AA needs to be created for all Americans to participate in, and no longer should any mention of a person's skin color is to be allowed in these sort of things anymore period..

I think this is what needs to go on in this nation now, because enough is enough already.

Glad you agree monkey.

Past discrimination does not explain the fact that blacks are characterized by low intelligence and crime everywhere they live.

Jews were discriminated against for well over a thousand years. This discrimination culminated in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, Jews recovered immediately from the Holocaust to found a remarkable country with one of the strongest - if smallest - military forces in the world. Jews win one out of five Nobel Prizes. In the United States Jews dominate every area where superior intelligence matters.

Orientals were also discriminated against when they moved to the United States. Now they perform better than whites on the average, and average better incomes.

Glad you agree monkey.

Past discrimination does not explain the fact that blacks are characterized by low intelligence and crime everywhere they live.

Jews were discriminated against for well over a thousand years. This discrimination culminated in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, Jews recovered immediately from the Holocaust to found a remarkable country with one of the strongest - if smallest - military forces in the world. Jews win one out of five Nobel Prizes. In the United States Jews dominate every area where superior intelligence matters.

Orientals were also discriminated against when they moved to the United States. Now they perform better than whites on the average, and average better incomes.

Illiterate simians like you are the reason Blacks are characterized as having low intelligence and crime. The facts are that Blacks are stronger and smarter than monkeys like you. Why else would white monkeys discriminate against them?

Jews never endured the total dismantlement of their culture, family etc like the Black people. They always had a strong an rich heritage no matter where they were in the world. Same with the Asians. Blacks were split up from their families during slavery and not allowed to speak their languages and practice their cultures. Tell me one race that has gone the dismantlement of the family that Black people have. You cant monkey. When you destroy a foundation of a people there will inevitable be an issue.

White simians such as yourself are becoming increasing aware of the difficulty of killing us off. Now you are almost in full blown panic mode as you realize that the people you once thought of as underdogs are becoming your children and womens icons. Genetics and DNA brings you to the realization that you have attempted to dupe the world for so long you have duped yourself. Now you know that Black man is natures chosen. We are like titans constantly keeping you in a state of insecurity.

only fat ugly white girls have sex with booty scratchers. White men actually have standards. Black monkeys will fuck anything breathing. And black men smell like shit too. And 90% don't work or have car. Black girls LOVE their white men.

Forum List

Back