Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Because I told you to. Just because you are claiming you never answered it after claiming you did answer it earlier makes no difference. Lets see if you can figure out how to answer something you already claimed you answered but now claim you never answered.
Maybe he could answer it, if you would tell what the hell the ding-dong question was ? You think ?
He should have thought about that before avoiding my question, lying about answering it, then lying about not answering it. You think?
That wasn't the question. :biggrin:
What was the question?
"Maybe he could answer it, if you would tell what the hell the ding-dong question was ? You think ?"

He should have thought about that before avoiding my question, lying about answering it, then lying about not answering it. You think?

How can I be directed to answer it again if I never did answer it the first time. Maybe you should ask the question again to see if you'll get a different answer.
Because I told you to. Just because you are claiming you never answered it after claiming you did answer it earlier makes no difference. Lets see if you can figure out how to answer something you already claimed you answered but now claim you never answered.
YOU'RE A LYING POS COWARD... AND A BLACK ONE TO BOOT!
Typing in all caps is a sign of complete distress. Calm your white monkey ass down.
Or it's a sign that I hit my caps lock key.
No one believes that. Unless you are a moron that doesnt look at the screen when you type.
So you don't know what the caps lock key does either?

Maybe he could answer it, if you would tell what the hell the ding-dong question was ? You think ?
That wasn't the question. :biggrin:
What was the question?
"Maybe he could answer it, if you would tell what the hell the ding-dong question was ? You think ?"

<CAPS LOCK ON> YOU'RE A LYING POS, YOU MOTHER ___ING _______. <caps lock off> I answered the question, then you lied again and again saying I didn't then I <CAPS LOCK ON> QUOTED YOUR LYING POS ASS AND THE EFFING ANSWER YOU POS MOTHER ____ING ______.

Typing in all caps is a sign of complete distress. Calm your white monkey ass down.
No one believes that. Unless you are a moron that doesnt look at the screen when you type.
Evidently you are too stupid to look at the screen and type at the same time. If the Caps lock key was on why didnt you turn it off. Better yet why didnt you correct your clearly emotional response? Are you sure you did programming? I'm starting to doubt you.

Evidently you are too stupid to look at the screen and type at the same time. If the Caps lock key was on why didnt you turn it off. Better yet why didnt you correct your clearly emotional response? Are you sure you did programming? I'm starting to doubt you.
Among other things, I wrote the code that handles <caps lock>. Lol

What emotional response? IT'S JUST UPPERCASE LETTERS YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER ____ING _____. I'm thinking you are reading too much into them. Sort of like you can't read a simple answer to a when did you stop beating your wife question. But not like that at all, since one is an obvious lie. I still program, I just don't need to do it for a living. Trying out the new swift language right now.

What emotional response? IT'S JUST UPPERCASE LETTERS YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER ____ING _____. I'm thinking you are reading too much into them. Sort of like you can't read a simple answer to a when did you stop beating your wife question. But not like that at all, since one is an obvious lie. I still program, I just don't need to do it for a living. Trying out the new swift language right now.
Make up your mind. Was it an accident or are you now trying to claim you just felt like typing in caps? You are too transparent.:laugh:

As long as Apple has its sheep you will have a job.

Make up your mind. Was it an accident or are you now trying to claim you just felt like typing in caps? You are too transparent.:laugh:

My job has nothing to do with Apple. Programming is a hobby for me now.. used to be my main source of income.. now not so much. Sort of miss it.

When I said I hit the caps lock, I did not mean, "sorry caps lock", I meant "not sorry caps lock." It was not an an accident. I like using caps lock on emotional guys like you for the reaction I get. Well, at least I do when guys like you are trolling. I like to talk back to people in a way that they seem familiar with. You know, when in Rome..

Sometimes I use italics for emphasis. But that doesn't seem to work on these types of threads.

My job has nothing to do with Apple. Programming is a hobby for me now.. used to be my main source of income.. now not so much. Sort of miss it.

When I said I hit the caps lock, I did not mean, "sorry caps lock", I meant "not sorry caps lock." It was not an an accident. I like using caps lock on emotional guys like you for the reaction I get. Well, at least I do when guys like you are trolling. I like to talk back to people in a way that they seem familiar with. You know, when in Rome..

Sometimes I use italics for emphasis. But that doesn't seem to work on these types of threads.

My knowledge of the swift language is regarding the Apple IOS. Programming is very fun...well at least my experience with it.

I know your use of caps lock was not an accident. You were under extreme distress as I pointed out. You cant get a emotional reaction out of me because there is nothing you can say or do to get me emotional. I only troll people when they attempt to troll me. When they have an emotional outburst I know I have gotten to them.

My knowledge of the swift language is regarding the Apple IOS. Programming is very fun...well at least my experience with it.

I know your use of caps lock was not an accident. You were under extreme distress as I pointed out. You cant get a emotional reaction out of me because there is nothing you can say or do to get me emotional. I only troll people when they attempt to troll me. When they have an emotional outburst I know I have gotten to them.
ROFL it's just caps lock. But your welcome. I figured that's what you wanted to see & think. So I gave you the real answer you were looking for. But sry, I wasn't really angry. I JUST HIT CAPS LOCK TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF. I was really smiling and laughing that whole exchange :)

ROFL it's just caps lock. But your welcome. I figured that's what you wanted to see & think. So I gave you the real answer you were looking for. But sry, I wasn't really angry. I JUST HIT CAPS LOCK TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.
Yeah sure. I believe you.....No really I do! :laugh:

ROFL it's just caps lock. But your welcome. I figured that's what you wanted to see & think. So I gave you the real answer you were looking for. But sry, I wasn't really angry. I JUST HIT CAPS LOCK TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF.
Sometimes the way to win a war.. is to give your opponent a shallow victory in battle. :woohoo:

Sometimes the way to win a war.. is to give your opponent a shallow victory in battle. :woohoo:
I frequently play chess. Those feints and traps don't affect me.

Are you sure? Or did you just give up asking for the answer by coincidence?

Are you sure? Or did you just give up asking for the answer by coincidence?
:eek-52:

Without affirmative action they can't rise. Without welfare they can't live.

Without affirmative action they can't rise. Without welfare they can't live.
Great description of white people. 350 years of white AA.

Started welfare for themselves barring other races from getting it.

Glad you agree monkey.

do you have any sources to support your claim?

Some things are so obvious they do not need a website to click too. Now, what I posted is an overgeneralization, but blacks are much more likely to be on welfare than whites. A very large percentage of them do owe their middle class positions to affirmative action. Affirmative action does not create opportunities. It takes them from people who deserve them, and gives them to people who do not deserve them.

How can I be directed to answer it again if I never did answer it the first time. Maybe you should ask the question again to see if you'll get a different answer.
Obama would be proud of your bull crap, because that is what he has been doing for 6 years so far, but it's catching up with him, and it is catching up with the likes of him also. Enjoy it all while it last, because America has had enough of the bull crap already.
As evidenced by the recent election.
Exactly..

Forum List

Back