Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
When did you stop raping your neighbors wife?
When you started using false dilemmas. I've never raped my neighbors wife. Do you live next door to me or something? I need you to answer my question.
"That's not an answer."
Who told you that you were going to get one since you cant answer mine?
Who told you that my answer wasn't an answer... some voice in your head?
Yes. Thats how thoughts frequently present themselves to me. I thought everyone had the same voice in their heads.

Are your thoughts manifested as a marquee running across your inner vision or something?
Sometimes yes... being a programmer affords one the opportunity to imagine banners controlled by code snippets... but more to the point it's a controlled inner vision that I drive, vs. some third party voice that appears to be at your helm.

Affirmative Action doesn't help anyone. It discriminates against one, and lowers the bar instead of rewards hard work for the other.
Thats what Black people were saying for 350 years. Why didnt you take that same stance when white people were enjoying AA?
I did.
Why didnt you stop it? Better yet do you support the idea of reparations?
OF COURSE!! Every white person who has been discriminated against by racist AA programs, over the past 50 years, should be compensated for their losses. But this shouldn't be paid by the US govt, because that would be penalizing these same white victims simultaneously to compensating them.

The reparations should be paid out of the personal pockets of all the racist perpetrators of AA programs, who are the ones guilty of this abomination, and responsible for it.

When you started using false dilemmas. I've never raped my neighbors wife. Do you live next door to me or something? I need you to answer my question.
"That's not an answer."
Yes. Thats how thoughts frequently present themselves to me. I thought everyone had the same voice in their heads.

Are your thoughts manifested as a marquee running across your inner vision or something?
Sometimes yes... being a programmer affords one the opportunity to imagine banners controlled by code snippets... but more to the point it's a controlled inner vision that I drive, vs. some third party voice that appears to be at your helm.
Its not controlled. You are having hallucinations. There is no third party voice in my head. Its my voice.

"That's not an answer."

Its not controlled. You are having hallucinations. There is no third party voice in my head. Its my voice.
Then what's your excuse for not understanding the answer to your question?

Affirmative action is by definition, in every way, racist.
I support "equal opportunity action"...no one is prejudiced against, everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed or be a jackass. Just don't expect the same result.
Absolutely CORRECT.

You must be hallucinating again. You never answered my question.

Affirmative Action doesn't help anyone. It discriminates against one, and lowers the bar instead of rewards hard work for the other.
Thats what Black people were saying for 350 years. Why didnt you take that same stance when white people were enjoying AA?
I did.
OF COURSE!! Every white person who has been discriminated against by racist AA programs, over the past 50 years, should be compensated for their losses. But this shouldn't be paid by the US govt, because that would be penalizing these same white victims simultaneously to compensating them.

The reparations should be paid out of the personal pockets of all the racist perpetrators of AA programs, who are the ones guilty of this abomination, and responsible for it.
Didnt you beg me to stop harrassing you?

No.

Employment, admissions, etc. should be entirely merit-based and have nothing to do with your skin color. It's insulting to qualified applicants to admit them only because they help meet some quota instead of their being the best applicant.
Absolutely CORRECT.

I did.

I never beg anybody for anything, so no, I didn't. :biggrin:

I did.

I never beg anybody for anything, so no, I didn't. :biggrin:
Running to the mods for help? They cant save you on this. You need to support your position. :laugh:
REPORTED AGAIN FOR HARASSMENT (3rd report)
Support your position that all those millions of white people are broke derelicts like you because of AA. Crying to the mods is not going to help you.
laugh.gif
My position is NOT that millions of White people are broke derelicts. YOU said that, not me.
Prove your claim boy or I am going to change your nickname to monkeyshine.

"literally EVERY EMPLOYABLE WHITE MALE IN AMERICA BETWEEN 1964 have had to have been a casualty of either losing a job or being denied admission to colleges all over America in favor of black people being placed ahead of them"
'REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT!!!! (9th report)

I did.

While I don't support affirimitive action, I do support reparations. Until we pay what we owe it's an open wound that'll never heal.
If you supported AA, and pushed it, then YES, you would owe White people a lot of compensation, and you should pay them reparations for their losses.

Not likely haven't taken the good stuff in a long time. Try asking your question again.

Not likely haven't taken the good stuff in a long time. Try asking your question again.
10 minutes ago does not = "a long time". Try answering the question first.

What question?

What question?
The one you claimed you answered.

What question?
I answered lots of questions. But I can't get to all of them. Ask again.

Affirmative action is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in the history of the universe. The only racism left in america and all liberals support it.
Absolutely. It could be, as you say, considered the BIGGEST hate crime in all history, because of the sheer magnitude of the massive numbers of Whites who have been victimized by it.

What question?
You claimed you answered the one in question. Answer again.

What question?
You claimed you answered the one in question. Answer again.
I've answered lots of questions. Which one are you asking for again this time?

Forum List

Back