Affirmative Action Needs to Be Banned (all 50 states)

I heard the government could have sent us the money instead of giving it to the bankers. That would have saved everyone including the banks but instead bush gave the money to the bankers. Fuck any usmb republican who defended these robber barons. I fucking hate stupidity.

A middle class republican should be an oxymoron.
Wait...Didn't Bush send everyone a $700 check?
Pelosi and bush sent individuals up to $600 couples up to $1200 and each kid 300. So you must have been single and had 2 or 3 kids I'm assuming. Lol

Currently, Affirmative Action is banned in only 8 states in the US. These are Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Arizona, Washington, Florida, Nebraska, Michigan, and California. This is preposterous. 42 states still allow this blatant, illegal, racial discrimination to occur. And in the states that DO have bans, some are only partial, covering some AA, but not others.

For example, in Florida, the AA "ban" set up by ex. Governor Jeb Bush in 1999, and still in force, only bans AA in college admissions and state contracting. So White kids wanting to get into college, and businesses seeking state contracts are protected. Nice for them. But not a word in the law about racial and gender AA in job hiring and job promotions. As for whether Florida's AA law covers financial aid, your guess is as good as mine, and that's not too good a guess.

In addition to a nationwide ban on this national disgrace (and ALL aspects of it), I suggest reparations be paid to the victims of this discrimination, who truly have lost large sums of money due to it over the past 50 years, and continue to incur damages$$$$ even in retirement.

I'm quite sure Obama would not be in favor of this, but the Congress should pass a bill and send it to his desk, and force him to veto it, thereby showing the nation, and the world, his identity as a racial discriminator, as well as all those in the Congress who would vote against it.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-already-have/

http://www.dms.myflorida.com/content...rder99-281.pdf
You are so full of shit. I just started at a company and not one black works there. I told you guys I worked at a business hotel in college and I always noticed how few blacks there were at every one of those companies.

And you're going to hate this but there are also very few americans working there. But why should they be forced to hire anyone they dont want to? There are also very few women at this company. Far as I can tell the free market is fucking all of you. Maybe my Greek last name helped? Or maybe they have to hire so many americans and I'm a token. Do you think I give a fuck? You didn't take advantage so you cut off your nose to spite your face. Its a dog eat dog world out there my friend.

Anyways you shouldn't want to force corporations to hire anyone they dont want and that includes you. Can't have it both ways.

I heard the government could have sent us the money instead of giving it to the bankers. That would have saved everyone including the banks but instead bush gave the money to the bankers. Fuck any usmb republican who defended these robber barons. I fucking hate stupidity.

Hey! Not one black at this company. Only a handful of us are American. Mostly Germans English Columbian girl Brazil.

It is a great job with huge potential. The guy training me is so hard on me but then encouraging at the end of the day. Ex military. Everyone is apologizing and worried I'm not going to come back but I'm sure you can tell I can take it.

Anyways this is a real job. This company sells $15k-$500k machines. They dont treat their employees like crap. I've had so many sales jobs where they chew you up. This place needs someone who'll pick up the phone and I can tell I'll be making a lot more money and more responsibility real soon. I just need to learn what the fuck it is I sell and the computer systems and how everything works.

Anyways this company tells me the need for AA is not over.

But watch this assholes gonna mind that they are importing workers because honestly europeans want the $ but hate white american men because they are poor white trash. Lol

Hey! Not one black at this company. Only a handful of us are American. Mostly Germans English Columbian girl Brazil.

It is a great job with huge potential. The guy training me is so hard on me but then encouraging at the end of the day. Ex military. Everyone is apologizing and worried I'm not going to come back but I'm sure you can tell I can take it.

Anyways this is a real job. This company sells $15k-$500k machines. They dont treat their employees like crap. I've had so many sales jobs where they chew you up. This place needs someone who'll pick up the phone and I can tell I'll be making a lot more money and more responsibility real soon. I just need to learn what the fuck it is I sell and the computer systems and how everything works.

But watch this assholes gonna mind that they are importing workers because honestly europeans want the $ but hate white american men because they are poor white trash. Lol
My last time working for someone else I personally got 5 Black VoIP engineers hired. That brought us to a grand total of 8.

German, probably not one Jew at the company either.

I worked with a Jewish woman she worked at a German company and she sued them. I could believe that I guess but then this 250 pig sued the company I worked for for sexual harassment. No way anyone sexually harrassed that fat bitch. Lol both companies settled with her out of court.

My last time working for someone else I personally got 5 Black VoIP engineers hired. That brought us to a grand total of 8.

How much did those 5 being black have to do with getting hired? I'm betting a lot. Anyone that uses racially based AA to get hired isn't worth hiring.

My question for Mr AA needs to go is does he think foreign owned companies selling in america should be forced to hire white americans. Because I'd rather import foreigners than have to be forced to hire american white trash. There should be no quotas. If they want to bring in a bunch of indians let them. Corporations should be free to do whatever they want.

How much did those 5 being black have to do with getting hired? I'm betting a lot. Anyone that uses racially based AA to get hired isn't worth hiring.
Why can't a company import all foreign workers? Why should they be forced to hire anyone they dont want? Free trade capitalism.

It had everything to do with being hired. I hand picked them. Too bad what you think doesnt merit consideration.

My question for Mr AA needs to go is does he think foreign owned companies selling in america should be forced to hire white americans. Because I'd rather import foreigners than have to be forced to hire american white trash. There should be no quotas. If they want to bring in a bunch of indians let them. Corporations should be free to do whatever they want.
You calling me Mr. AA?

On a side note the whole monster and career builder sites can all suck my dick. I spent weeks applying and not one good fucking opportunity came my way.

I got my job by reaching out to the president after driving by one day. I sent my resume and a letter of recommendation from my former employer and a really good email. They werent even hiring but someone wasn't working out.

I almost think that helped. They werent interviewing so I wasn't competing against 50 other applicants. And this is 5 minutes from home. Every job on monster might be an hour each way. I use to drive 2 hours for less money. What is that extra 2 hours worth to my life?

You calling me Mr. AA?
NO the ass that started this thread

It had everything to do with being hired. I hand picked them. Too bad what you think doesnt merit consideration.
I dont blame you. They only like racism when it benefits them.

It wasnt due to racism. It was due to the fact they were my buddies and I was going to help them before helping anyone else.

People h

It wasnt due to racism. It was due to the fact they were my buddies and I was going to help them before helping anyone else.
People hire who they want to work with.

Do you know I couldn't get a job at gm or ford if I wanted one? I only know 1 guy who works for ford and he said they can only recommend 1 person a year. And his nephew hasn't received a call yet. So you gotta know someone to get a job there. Is that fair? Who cares. People work with who they want to work with not who's resume or experience is better. Can the person do the job? Do I want to work with them every day? I do wish I would have went to ford at 17 when I graduated. I'd be 3 years away from a 30 year pension. Do you know what the buy out is for that? Like $400k. Or just get your monthly checks. Damn! Now I gotta work another 15 years. Instead of retiring at 47 I gotta work till 62. Fuck! 18 more years!

Why can't a company import all foreign workers? Why should they be forced to hire anyone they dont want? Free trade capitalism.

Actually in the IT and medical fields there is a noticeable trend of exactly that taking place. Before I retired from my last job, I was director of operations and had three divisions one of which was IT. The board made a decision in my last year there to recruit from other countries, and literally 2 weeks later, 7 new techs from Pakistan joined us, and since I had access to all compensation files since I had a dotted line to workforce planning and development, they hired all of them at approximately half of what starting pay typically was. I still keep in touch with a lot of people there, and last month they moved IT support to India...i knew that was coming. They certainly are not hiring any blacks, whites OR women.

Last edited:

Let a white person help his buddies and people like you call it racism.

Too bad you used skin color as the sole reason for your consideration. Look in the mirror to see the racist black boy.

People h

People hire who they want to work with.

Do you know I couldn't get a job at gm or ford if I wanted one? I only know 1 guy who works for ford and he said they can only recommend 1 person a year. And his nephew hasn't received a call yet. So you gotta know someone to get a job there. Is that fair? Who cares. People work with who they want to work with not who's resume or experience is better. Can the person do the job? Do I want to work with them every day? I do wish I would have went to ford at 17 when I graduated. I'd be 3 years away from a 30 year pension. Do you know what the buy out is for that? Like $400k. Or just get your monthly checks. Damn! Now I gotta work another 15 years. Instead of retiring at 47 I gotta work till 62. Fuck! 18 more years!
Start your own business. I did. Best move I ever made.

Forum List

Back