Affidavits just filed at Texas Supreme Court showing that Biden's Texas Pol. Dir. Doing Illegal Ballot Harvesting

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.
How do you know they are false accusations?

Your accusations. Your job to prove they are true.
Already done by linking to it. It is now YOUR job to PROVE the links are false.

Link to an article by the editor of a far right site. Listing accusations is not proof.
Listing affidavits submitted under oath to a court. Remind me when you EVER required any proof of any lefty accusation against Trump?

Affidavits submitted to court are not routinely accepted as fact without supporting evidence. Where is your supporting evidence?
I asked you a question first retard? Where is your evidence of any of the claims you have made against Trump?

Try to stay on subject, silly.
I am on subject you claimed it is false prove it. You have made numerous claims against Trump with absolutely NO proof and want to claim that links are not proof now?

Remind me of the claims I made about Trump in this thread.
Dodge all you want IN THIS thread you claimed the links were false, either prove it or move on LYING weasel.

That corrupt bitch Pelosi wanted NO ID SHOWN AT THE POLLS AS PART OF THE STIMULUS PACKAGE.

Let that marinate.

DEMOCRATS ARE CORRUPT AND TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

If Dims were not corupt pieces of trash, they would provide FREE IDS for everyone 18 and older.....you know, like how they pay for abortions?

Then the Dims would make everyone show their ID at the poll.

Corrupt fucks, each and every last one of them.
Trumpists are the most corrupt SOBs this country has ever seen. You support the most corrupt president this nation has ever had. All you have are lies. Lies and more lies about voter fraud.

So Dopey is the below also "Fake News" and illustrating there is no "Vote Fraud"? This was literally from a few days ago and relates to Democrat Vote Fraud in 2018 in Texas:

View attachment 394326
View attachment 394328
View attachment 394330
View attachment 394332
View attachment 394333

Oh and in case Dopey you think Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is a "Conspiracy Theorist" or a "RWNJ" or whatever other idiotic things you Communists think in your pea brains here below is a COPY of the above Indictments:

View attachment 394335
View attachment 394337
View attachment 394338

I'm not doing ALL 21 pages, but regardless considering it seems that you Communists have severe reading comprehension problems by either being generally low IQ or perhaps by just being some type of Automated Bots, even IF I was going to post ALL 21 pages what a waste of time that would be.

Ok but that's a different deal I think. The OP is talking about something about Biden's campaign. Your link is about charges from one county's officials stemming from an investigation into the 2018 democratic primary.

BTW I posted what I did about 2018 to illustrate to JohnLaw who was INSISTING there is no such thing as voter fraud to show him DIRECTLY an example of voter fraud by the Democrats literally in the 2018 case off their OWN in the Democratic Primary and getting caught and now they will all be going on trial and probably going to prison on all those Felony Charges filed against them.

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.

Link to an article by the editor of a far right site. Listing accusations is not proof.

The second time your crowd have been told the Affidavits were posted and they were NOT posted from the SAME site. Please do NOT keep REPEATING yourself as you have done so many times already and this goes for the other Leftists, this is because Rightists already know that Leftist Game of "keep EVERYTHING going around in circles" please change that record it's not working anymore.

Just to be clear, are you trying to say an affidavit in and of it's self is unquestionable proof of anything? That is just silly. Ask any judge, false affidavits are filed every day.

Well yes, for example all those ones insisting The Donald was involved with "Russian Collusion" you know The Russian Conspiracy Theory.

I disagree with your take on it, but you finally understood that an affidavit is not proof. Now, what proof do you have that those claims are true? Remember , now ----- pointing to those affidavits as proof like you have been trying to do doesn't work.

Listing affidavits submitted under oath to a court. Remind me when you EVER required any proof of any lefty accusation against Trump?

Affidavits submitted to court are not routinely accepted as fact without supporting evidence. Where is your supporting evidence?
I asked you a question first retard? Where is your evidence of any of the claims you have made against Trump?

Try to stay on subject, silly.
I am on subject you claimed it is false prove it. You have made numerous claims against Trump with absolutely NO proof and want to claim that links are not proof now?

Remind me of the claims I made about Trump in this thread.
Dodge all you want IN THIS thread you claimed the links were false, either prove it or move on LYING weasel.

Not my job to disprove crazy right wing accusations. Your accusations, your burden of proof.

The second time your crowd have been told the Affidavits were posted and they were NOT posted from the SAME site. Please do NOT keep REPEATING yourself as you have done so many times already and this goes for the other Leftists, this is because Rightists already know that Leftist Game of "keep EVERYTHING going around in circles" please change that record it's not working anymore.

Just to be clear, are you trying to say an affidavit in and of it's self is unquestionable proof of anything? That is just silly. Ask any judge, false affidavits are filed every day.

Well yes, for example all those ones insisting The Donald was involved with "Russian Collusion" you know The Russian Conspiracy Theory.

I disagree with your take on it, but you finally understood that an affidavit is not proof. Now, what proof do you have that those claims are true? Remember , now ----- pointing to those affidavits as proof like you have been trying to do doesn't work.
She needs to provide you with nothing, YOU said the sites were fake, prove they are. The affidavits prove that a charge was made to a court. It is up to the Court to determine guilt or innocence and they will by bringing charges get lawyers to provide the evidence. Her links are more solid and real then your anonymous sources have ever been.

She needs to provide you with nothing, YOU said the sites were fake, prove they are. The affidavits prove that a charge was made to a court. It is up to the Court to determine guilt or innocence and they will by bringing charges get lawyers to provide the evidence. Her links are more solid and real then your anonymous sources have ever been.

Let me know when lawyers prove their evidence. Until then, this is just silly accusations without any substantial proof to back it up. None of you nut bag trump supporters have even tried to present any reason to believe the wild claims are true yet.

Let me know when lawyers prove their evidence. Until then, this is just silly accusations without any substantial proof to back it up. None of you nut bag trump supporters have even tried to present any reason to believe the wild claims are true yet.
So when ever an accusation against Trump is made you are here proclaiming it fact and true but NOW suddenly you claim someone needs to prove it for it to be true that an accusation was made. God you can not stop being a LYING HYPOCRITE.

Well well well, isn't the below interesting? They are saying that as many as 700,000 Mail-In and Absentee Ballots could have already have been filled in with the names of dead peoples, nursing home residents etc, this is that Biden's Texas Political Director Dallas Jones with his Leftists aka Communists in tow and with the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots, that Dallas Jones has been ordering his operatives to fill the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots out for peoples illegally, including for dead peoples, homeless peoples, and nursing home residents and then hoarding ALL those ballots etc

View attachment 394260
View attachment 394261
View attachment 394262
View attachment 394263

Full article below that includes direct links to ALL the SWORN Affadivits that have just been filed at The Texas Supreme Court:

Considering we have had a ton of Leftists in this thread going on and on and on and on about "Conspiracy Theory" and "RWNJ" and "Affidavits don't mean ANYTHING" and oh I can't remember did we EVEN have "Russia/Putin/Russian Bots"?

Well here's another story about the article story in the OP about the Biden Texas Director Dallas Jones and Harris County doing their Illegal Vote Harvesting thing. The Harris County Republican Group have now got involved and asked The Texas Supreme Court to stop Harris County from voting early because of the Democrats in Harris County doing their Ballot Harvesting Illegal thing. BTW Governor Greg Abbot allowed the early voting thing because of the hysteria about the Chinese Virus, typical moron then this Greg Abbot is, the Democrats have taken the opportunity then to get up and running their Mail-In Ballot Harvesting Illegal Activity, the Abbot idiot suspended the below of The Texas Election Code because of the Kung-Fu Flu:

1601347825143.png

Here's the article:
1601347478085.png

1601347544599.png

Here's the link to the full article:

Last edited:
Now we know why the DemonRats were pushing this. Actually, we already knew.

A Biden Campaign operative in Texas is attempting to rig the 2020 election with the help of others in a massive ballot harvesting scheme, according to two private investigators who testified under oath that they have “video evidence, documentation and witnesses” to prove it. With the help of mass mail-in ballots, the illegal ballot harvesting operation could harvest 700,000 ballots, one Harris County Democrat operative allegedly bragged.

The investigators—a former FBI agent and former police officer—claim that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts have been “hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots” and ordering operatives to them fill out for people in Harris County illegally, “including dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents in the 2020 presidential election,” Patrick Howley of the National File reported.

Mark A. Aguirre and Charles F. Marler provided sworn affidavits as part of a class-action lawsuit in the Texas Supreme Court, Steven Hotze, M.D. et al., against Harris County and the state of Texas.

The National File obtained the private investigators’ affidavits.

In his testimony, Aguirre stated that he is a retired captain with the Houston Police Department and now a private investigator.

Now we know why the DemonRats were pushing this. Actually, we already knew.

A Biden Campaign operative in Texas is attempting to rig the 2020 election with the help of others in a massive ballot harvesting scheme, according to two private investigators who testified under oath that they have “video evidence, documentation and witnesses” to prove it. With the help of mass mail-in ballots, the illegal ballot harvesting operation could harvest 700,000 ballots, one Harris County Democrat operative allegedly bragged.
The investigators—a former FBI agent and former police officer—claim that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts have been “hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots” and ordering operatives to them fill out for people in Harris County illegally, “including dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents in the 2020 presidential election,” Patrick Howley of the National File reported.
Mark A. Aguirre and Charles F. Marler provided sworn affidavits as part of a class-action lawsuit in the Texas Supreme Court, Steven Hotze, M.D. et al., against Harris County and the state of Texas.
The National File obtained the private investigators’ affidavits.
In his testimony, Aguirre stated that he is a retired captain with the Houston Police Department and now a private investigator.

You should actually look around to see IF a thread has already been posted, it is not difficult to do and it saves the mods the time of having to run around merging new threads with Original Threads....like I already posted an OP thread about the IDENTICAL TOPIC about 2 hours ago already, here's a link to my Original Thread that you are welcome to post in instead of posting an Identical OP 2 hours AFTER I had already posted a thread:

So when ever an accusation against Trump is made you are here proclaiming it fact and true but NOW suddenly you claim someone needs to prove it for it to be true that an accusation was made. God you can not stop being a LYING HYPOCRITE.

Crazy Trump supporters make stupid accusations all the time. Nothing new about that. You think asking for proof of your silly accusations is too much?

Well well well, isn't the below interesting? They are saying that as many as 700,000 Mail-In and Absentee Ballots could have already have been filled in with the names of dead peoples, nursing home residents etc, this is that Biden's Texas Political Director Dallas Jones with his Leftists aka Communists in tow and with the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots, that Dallas Jones has been ordering his operatives to fill the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots out for peoples illegally, including for dead peoples, homeless peoples, and nursing home residents and then hoarding ALL those ballots etc

View attachment 394260
View attachment 394261
View attachment 394262
View attachment 394263

Full article below that includes direct links to ALL the SWORN Affadivits that have just been filed at The Texas Supreme Court:

Considering we have had a ton of Leftists in this thread going on and on and on and on about "Conspiracy Theory" and "RWNJ" and "Affidavits don't mean ANYTHING" and oh I can't remember did we EVEN have "Russia/Putin/Russian Bots"?

Well here's another story about the article story in the OP about the Biden Texas Director Dallas Jones and Harris County doing their Illegal Vote Harvesting thing. The Harris County Republican Group have now got involved and asked The Texas Supreme Court to stop Harris County from voting early because of the Democrats in Harris County doing their Ballot Harvesting Illegal thing. BTW Governor Greg Abbot allowed the early voting thing because of the hysteria about the Chinese Virus, typical moron then this Greg Abbot is, the Democrats have taken the opportunity then to get up and running their Mail-In Ballot Harvesting Illegal Activity, the Abbot idiot suspended the below of The Texas Election Code because of the Kung-Fu Flu:

View attachment 394380

Here's the article:
View attachment 394371
View attachment 394372

The Texas Supreme Court on September 3 already intervened once in Harris County, hopefully they will intervene again:

1601352371283.png

1601352402671.png

1601352442540.png

1601352464791.png

1601352515747.png

1601352545062.png

1601352600032.png

WHY would anyone support Main-In Ballots after reading the below?

1601352681062.png

1601352717548.png

1601352769688.png

PAY ATTENTION TO THE BELOW at how Ballot Harvesting resulted in HISTORICALLY for OVER 100 YEARS Republican Orange County being "delivered" via Ballot Harvesting to the Democrats in 2018:

1601352800319.png

PAY ATTENTION TO THE BELOW, how many of those 6 MILLIONS unaccounted for aka LOST and possibly DELIBERATELY LOST and DESTROYED Mail-In Ballots were for Donald Trump? As the below points out they were more than TWICE Hillary's margin of the Popular Vote that Leftists WORLDWIDE LOVE to keep bringing up....who knows if those 6 MILLIONS LOST Mail-In Ballots would have been counted then The Donald might also have won the Popular Vote in 2016 as well as the Electoral College Vote:

1601352933397.png

1601353148147.png

Here's the rest of the article:

In 2011 Texas passed a Voter ID Law and so the Democrats in Harris County seem to also be violating ANOTHER LAW:

1601353405979.png

Last edited:
. Republican posters for years have tried to convince that the democrats are the bad guys but it always ends up that the republican cockroaches turn out to be the bad guys. Look at all of fat donald's cohorts who ended up on the other side of the law. Let's have an honorable mention for Duncan Hunter by the way who got himself caught stealing. He's from the same district as 'Duke' Cunningham, another republican miscreant who got sent to the heartbreak hotel. Nope, no matter how many useless posts right wingers pound out about democrats, it's always the republicans. Must be something about their worship of money above all other pursuits.

View attachment 394260
View attachment 394261
View attachment 394262
View attachment 394263

View attachment 394380

Here's the article:
View attachment 394371
View attachment 394372

The Texas Supreme Court on September 3 already intervened once in Harris County, hopefully they will intervene again:

View attachment 394409
View attachment 394410
View attachment 394411
View attachment 394412

View attachment 394413
View attachment 394414

View attachment 394415

WHY would anyone support Main-In Ballots after reading the below?

View attachment 394416
View attachment 394418
View attachment 394419

PAY ATTENTION TO THE BELOW at how Ballot Harvesting resulted in HISTORICALLY for OVER 100 YEARS Republican Orange County being "delivered" via Ballot Harvesting to the Democrats in 2018:

View attachment 394420

PAY ATTENTION TO THE BELOW, how many of those 6 MILLIONS unaccounted for aka LOST and possibly DELIBERATELY LOST and DESTROYED Mail-In Ballots were for Donald Trump? As the below points out they were more than TWICE Hillary's margin of the Popular Vote that Leftists WORLDWIDE LOVE to keep bringing up....who knows if those 6 MILLIONS LOST Mail-In Ballots would have been counted then The Donald might also have won the Popular Vote in 2016 as well as the Electoral College Vote:

View attachment 394421

View attachment 394422

Here's the rest of the article:

In 2011 Texas passed a Voter ID Law and so the Democrats in Harris County seem to also be violating ANOTHER LAW:

View attachment 394424

The majority of the is bogus. There have been so many investigations showing just the opposite and many done from leading election fraud GOP that says it is BS. Yes, it is rare but it does happen. The last 2 proven cases came from the GOP with the last one in 2018 the result in a redo at the ballot box.

Election security is going to be a topic in tomorrows debate.

Do you thunk Trump might mention this? :D
We have Illian Ohmar and now Bidens own election staff all bottled up in ELECTION RIGGING AND FRAUD... Tomorrows debate is going to be a bon fire...

You have a few absurd accusations. Big deal.
You have evidence they're lying under oath? Please present it. Better yet, get it down to the court, ASAP.

whats the evidence you have that this is a false accusation?

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?
His evidence it's false?

IT MAKES DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD.

Your accusation. present your evidence.
Dood. Are you really trying to say that's not the reason you object to it?

Do you really expect anyone to believe you?

Hard to take anything seriously when nut bags just keep yelling "it's true" without any reason to believe it's true.
Psssst! That's why you investigate it, dum-dum.

whats the evidence you have that this is a false accusation?

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?
His evidence it's false?

IT MAKES DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD.

Your accusation. present your evidence.
Dood. Are you really trying to say that's not the reason you object to it?

Do you really expect anyone to believe you?

Hard to take anything seriously when nut bags just keep yelling "it's true" without any reason to believe it's true.
Psssst! That's why you investigate it, dum-dum.

Of course it is, dumb ass. The accusation alone means nothing. Anybody can make any accusation.

Forum List

Back