Affidavits just filed at Texas Supreme Court showing that Biden's Texas Pol. Dir. Doing Illegal Ballot Harvesting

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.
How do you know they are false accusations?

Your accusations. Your job to prove they are true.
Already done by linking to it. It is now YOUR job to PROVE the links are false.
The burden of proof is on the one making the assertion.
Already done with multiple links. YOU claim those links are a fraud it is NOW you making the accusation BUDDY. Prove your claim.

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.

Link to an article by the editor of a far right site. Listing accusations is not proof.

Link to an article by the editor of a far right site. Listing accusations is not proof.
Listing affidavits submitted under oath to a court. Remind me when you EVER required any proof of any lefty accusation against Trump?

That corrupt bitch Pelosi wanted NO ID SHOWN AT THE POLLS AS PART OF THE STIMULUS PACKAGE.

Let that marinate.

DEMOCRATS ARE CORRUPT AND TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

If Dims were not corupt pieces of trash, they would provide FREE IDS for everyone 18 and older.....you know, like how they pay for abortions?

Then the Dims would make everyone show their ID at the poll.

Corrupt fucks, each and every last one of them.
Trumpists are the most corrupt SOBs this country has ever seen. You support the most corrupt president this nation has ever had. All you have are lies. Lies and more lies about voter fraud.

So Dopey is the below also "Fake News" and illustrating there is no "Vote Fraud"? This was literally from a few days ago and relates to Democrat Vote Fraud in 2018 in Texas:

View attachment 394326
View attachment 394328
View attachment 394330
View attachment 394332
View attachment 394333

Oh and in case Dopey you think Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is a "Conspiracy Theorist" or a "RWNJ" or whatever other idiotic things you Communists think in your pea brains here below is a COPY of the above Indictments:

View attachment 394335
View attachment 394337
View attachment 394338

I'm not doing ALL 21 pages, but regardless considering it seems that you Communists have severe reading comprehension problems by either being generally low IQ or perhaps by just being some type of Automated Bots, even IF I was going to post ALL 21 pages what a waste of time that would be.

FAKE NEWS....NEVER HAPPENED. DIMS WILL CALL THE SPURCE UNRELIABLE....

THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL. :laughing0301:
Idiots.

BTW do you know that under The United States Constitution that State Legislatures can elect their OWN Electors for the Electoral College?

EG. Pennsylvania has a Republican controlled State Legislature and lets say in the third week of November all these Mail-In ballots with no matching signatures or even X marks the spot on them come in from probably Philadelphia which is Democrat controlled and probably corrupt, the Republican controlled State Legislature can say they don't think those Mail-In ballots look legit and so then they can elect their OWN Electors who can then give Pennsylvania's Electoral College Votes to Donald Trump and Mike Pence and THAT is COMPLETELY legal under The United States Constitution. I think it is a high possibility this is going to happen and also in Michigan and Wisconsin and possibly also Ohio and North Carolina. This is just ONE way that can be used to stop the Democrats stealing the election via the Mail-In ballots:

1601345398568.png

^^^^ Democrat Governor but Republicans control the State Legislature and can elect their OWN Electors.

1601345461880.png

^^^^ Democrat Governor but Republicans control the State Legislature and can elect their OWN Electors.

1601345515637.png

1601345564886.png

^^^^ Republican Governor, Republican State Legislature.

1601345613177.png

Last edited:

The second time your crowd have been told the Affidavits were posted and they were NOT posted from the SAME site. Please do NOT keep REPEATING yourself as you have done so many times already and this goes for the other Leftists, this is because Rightists already know that Leftist Game of "keep EVERYTHING going around in circles" please change that record it's not working anymore.

Listing affidavits submitted under oath to a court. Remind me when you EVER required any proof of any lefty accusation against Trump?

Affidavits submitted to court are not routinely accepted as fact without supporting evidence. Where is your supporting evidence?

Affidavits submitted to court are not routinely accepted as fact without supporting evidence. Where is your supporting evidence?
I asked you a question first retard? Where is your evidence of any of the claims you have made against Trump?

The second time your crowd have been told the Affidavits were posted and they were NOT posted from the SAME site. Please do NOT keep REPEATING yourself as you have done so many times already and this goes for the other Leftists, this is because Rightists already know that Leftist Game of "keep EVERYTHING going around in circles" please change that record it's not working anymore.

Just to be clear, are you trying to say an affidavit in and of it's self is unquestionable proof of anything? That is just silly. Ask any judge, false affidavits are filed every day.

That corrupt bitch Pelosi wanted NO ID SHOWN AT THE POLLS AS PART OF THE STIMULUS PACKAGE.

Let that marinate.

DEMOCRATS ARE CORRUPT AND TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

If Dims were not corupt pieces of trash, they would provide FREE IDS for everyone 18 and older.....you know, like how they pay for abortions?

Then the Dims would make everyone show their ID at the poll.

Corrupt fucks, each and every last one of them.
Trumpists are the most corrupt SOBs this country has ever seen. You support the most corrupt president this nation has ever had. All you have are lies. Lies and more lies about voter fraud.

So Dopey is the below also "Fake News" and illustrating there is no "Vote Fraud"? This was literally from a few days ago and relates to Democrat Vote Fraud in 2018 in Texas:

View attachment 394326
View attachment 394328
View attachment 394330
View attachment 394332
View attachment 394333

Oh and in case Dopey you think Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is a "Conspiracy Theorist" or a "RWNJ" or whatever other idiotic things you Communists think in your pea brains here below is a COPY of the above Indictments:

View attachment 394335
View attachment 394337
View attachment 394338

I'm not doing ALL 21 pages, but regardless considering it seems that you Communists have severe reading comprehension problems by either being generally low IQ or perhaps by just being some type of Automated Bots, even IF I was going to post ALL 21 pages what a waste of time that would be.

Ok but that's a different deal I think. The OP is talking about something about Biden's campaign. Your link is about charges from one county's officials stemming from an investigation into the 2018 democratic primary.

I AM the OP also.

I asked you a question first retard? Where is your evidence of any of the claims you have made against Trump?

Try to stay on subject, silly.

I am on subject you claimed it is false prove it. You have made numerous claims against Trump with absolutely NO proof and want to claim that links are not proof now?

Just to be clear, are you trying to say an affidavit in and of it's self is unquestionable proof of anything? That is just silly. Ask any judge, false affidavits are filed every day.

Well yes, for example all those ones insisting The Donald was involved with "Russian Collusion" you know The Russian Conspiracy Theory.

I am on subject you claimed it is false prove it. You have made numerous claims against Trump with absolutely NO proof and want to claim that links are not proof now?

Remind me of the claims I made about Trump in this thread.

Forum List

Back