Affidavit For Mar A Lago Search Warrant Released, And It Could Not Be More Damning For Donald Trump

Cool.

Recently got an America Ultra Stratocaster HSS. The neck profile is taking some getting used to. Modern D is what Fender calls it. I've spent most of my time on a Gibson Les Paul Standard - 1986 that I put a Seymour Duncan Jazz Master on the neck and SD Crunch Master on the bridge. Anyway, Gibson has a classic C neck, the D is a little bulky feeling. Still the grease bucket on the Strat is great when going to the bridge, it turns the neck back on so you don't end up with mud.

There are quite a few players here.
Sweet. I’m getting ready to load in for a show right now. I’ll talk music with anyone.

you can cheer for whoever you want, however you want. just own it.

don't shovel horseshit about country over party as you dive in headfirst to a party that has been weaponized.
Well, you are a fine one to talk, assuming your boy is above suspicion and if caught, should be ignored or the investigation branded as partisan. Sorry slick. I am not one that would cheer as he shot somebody on Broadway, though he bragged (as is his way) of being able to do it with no consequence.

Damn. Do you know you just made the perfect case to impeach JOE BIDEN for illegally abandoning and empowering MILLIONS of illegals to invade us, his FIRST duty to protect, while ILLEGALLY forgiving school debt owed by millions to the tune of about 500 billion dollars while 1 in 6 are now close to having their power shut off due to HIS energy policies?
Cool. See Post #17

Well, you are a fine one to talk, assuming your boy is above suspicion and if caught, should be ignored or the investigation branded as partisan. Sorry slick. I am not one that would cheer as he shot somebody on Broadway, though he bragged (as is his way) of being able to do it with no consequence.
See.

You assume he's, my boy.

I wish all you extreme fucks would go away. But equal application of the law is my goal. Having people found guilty of framing Trump still screaming HE'S GUILTY is horseshit.

Raiding a former president, ANY OF THEM, is 3rd world country shit.

As for getting away with it, hunters laptop and daughters diary..

They DID DO IT and here you are. Cheering them on.

The idea that you morons think Trump is dumb enough to keep illegal documents at Mar-a-Lago is hilarious,he knows how dems operate.
I don't know. He's pretty damn dumb. Guess I will let the Justice Department, the FBI, the Courts, the lawyers and maybe a jury sort it out. I pay income tax and have not had a refund in so long, I had to ask PJ what that word was for getting money back. This is as good a reason to blow my money as I can think of, and will take all of the above to get to the bottom of it. I got time and patience to let it play out.

I guess if rogue FBI agents hadn’t cooked up their infamous “insurance policy” to screw over Trump, and had the nation’s resources tied up in a fake Russia conspiracy hoax for two years, I might take this latest bit seriously.

I don't know. He's pretty damn dumb. Guess I will let the Justice Department, the FBI, the Courts, the lawyers and maybe a jury sort it out. I pay income tax and have not had a refund in so long, I had to ask PJ what that word was for getting money back. This is as good a reason to blow my money as I can think of, and will take all of the above to get to the bottom of it. I got time and patience to let it play out.

Yeah....
Because we all know billionaires are inherently stupid.
Also...if Trump is the crook you lefties claim he would be better at hiding his malfeasance and surely wouldnt be dumb enough to keep stolen records in his home.

Yeah....
Also...if Trump is the crook you lefties claim he would be better at hiding his malfeasance and surely wouldnt be dumb enough to keep stolen records in his home.
"I don't know. He's pretty damn dumb."

I second that.

lol. You don't want me to try to name all the stuff he has "allegedly" done. It's Friday. This place usually settles down to people' favorite music, Morts latest and greatest, and whatever customer or employee Quasar has pissed off. I don't want to set the tone, here.
No. All I want is for you libs to be as careful as the press is supposed to be in reporting as per journalistic ethics. (A long dormant term of course!).

He wasn’t in “possession” of confidential documents. He was in possession of ALLEGED confidential documents. Two very different claims. Patel says the President had already declassified them while still President. If that turns out to be the truth (as I believe it will), then in theory you’d have to acknowledge your error in claiming that what he possessed “was” classified.

What a sad little troll you are.

You're Reich wants to corrupt the 2024 election, like you did the 2020 election - yeah, the FBI tampered with the election - verified. Now the FBI is rigging 2024 for the Reich - and you love it - because free and fair elections destroy our democracy. Only rigged elections which put the Reich in power are true duhmobcracy.

Yeah....
I used to be involved in some high-end sales and also sat in meetings where "experts" were presenting to the board their proposed courses of action (not a member, just there by direction) and have seen some very wealthy people do some awfully dumb shit.

yeah! the affidavit is very damning for Trump:rolleyes-41:

1661556445443.png

No. All I want is for you libs to be as careful as the press is supposed to be in reporting as per journalistic ethics. (A long dormant term of course!).

He wasn’t in “possession” of confidential documents. He was in possession of ALLEGED confidential documents. Two very different claims. Patel says the President had already declassified them while still President. If that turns out to be the truth (as I believe it will), then in theory you’d have to acknowledge your error in claiming that what he possessed “was” classified.
OK. Like I said, I am satisfied to let the legal eagles and courts work this out. Heck, mass murderers are only alleged to have committed mass murder until the wheels of justice turn. My wife was on a jury, where the defendant was alleged to have held a 7-month-old baby under scalding water until it quit crying and was dead, but he wasn't guilty until she and the others came out of the jury room, but I will say, it looked awfully bad to the layman. He got off light. They wanted the chair, but he actually only got life and a day, no parole. The baby's crying got on his nerves.

What a sad little troll you are.

You're Reich wants to corrupt the 2024 election, like you did the 2020 election - yeah, the FBI tampered with the election - verified. Now the FBI is rigging 2024 for the Reich - and you love it - because free and fair elections destroy our democracy. Only rigged elections which put the Reich in power are true duhmobcracy.
Not trolling, just responding reasonably with the information we have and the process in motion. Not sad. Pretty happy, actually. You could cheer up, though. There you go whining about rigged elections again, though the recount, the courts and the state houses say different. :9:

OK. Like I said, I am satisfied to let the legal eagles and courts work this out. Heck, mass murderers are only alleged to have committed mass murder until the wheels of justice turn. My wife was on a jury, where the defendant was alleged to have held a 7-month-old baby under scalding water until it quit crying and was dead, but he wasn't guilty until she and the others came out of the jury room, but I will say, it looked awfully bad to the layman. He got off light. They wanted the chair, but he actually only got life and a day, no parole. The baby's crying got on his nerves.
White, that’s what it means when we say “presumed innocent, in the eyes of the law, until and unless a defendant’s
guilt is proved beyond a reasonable doubt.” It doesn’t mean the accused IS innocent. It is just a presumption to make sure a prosecutor can damn well prove guilt; and it’s designed primarily to avoid the conviction of an innocent person.

And you know, I presume, that the system, being imperfect, has led to situations where people who in fact didn’t do “it” have gotten convicted? That’s what we like to call “a bad result.”

Anybody can accuse President Trump of the nonsense being spewed in that warrant. But that does most certainly not make the allegations “the truth.” And if anybody were ever to accuse you of a crime of which you ain’t guilty, you’d certainly cherish the legal presumptions and the high burden of proof being carried by the accuser.

Forum List

Back