Advisor: Obama Doesn't Attend Church Because It's A Distraction (Yea Right! We Know The Real Reason)

I am frankly astonished that there is even one person left willing to argue the stale moldy birther issue.

So any question as to whether or not the information on the Birth Certificate is accurate is resolved by the Registar of the State. A source so authoritative that the Secretary of State of Arizona accepted it as verifying Obama's eligibility to run for President in his State:

“Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March,” Bennett said in a statement released Wednesday afternoon. “They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files.”

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett satisfied Obama was born in United States - The Washington Post

As Obama's eligibility is a legal question, and Hawaii's verification would satisfy any court on the matter, the verification by the Registrar of Hawaii resolves the issue of the accuracy of the information on Obama's birth certificate.

An official investigation of a duly elected Sheriff of one of the largest Sheriff's Department in the nation, state that the document is not just a forgery, but an AWFUL forgery.

Actually, no. There's no 'official investigation' by any law enforcement agency. The Cold Case Posse isn't part of the Maricopa County Sherriff's Department. But a private corporation. If you believe that Maricopa County has conducted any investigation or released any findings...

.....then show me their official report. The actual written report from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. There's none. Maricopa County Sherriff's department has never released an official report on any 'investigation' regarding Obama's birth certificate. Because they've never conducted one.

And then there's Cold Case Posse. With their lead investigator taking secret payments from prominent birthers in the tens of thousands of dollars range. And lying about it. The only reason he's not in jail right now for corruption is that he's just a private citizen and doesn't work for the Maricopa County Sherriff's Department.

And worse, the Cold Case Posse has never found that the original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii are forgeries. Ever. And the Registrar of Hawaii has indicated that the information on Obama's LFBC matches the original documents.

So who, pray tell, is saying that the original vital documents are forged? Name your 'expert'.

Now that simply means that ONE of those two entities LIED!

No, it means that you don't know what you're talking about. You were wrong on the 'official investigation'. You were wrong the 'duly elected sheriff's department'. You were wrong on them ever finding that the original vital documents were forged.

You simply don't know enough about the situation to lie. Your ignorance precludes deception.

The former is ONE PERSON... highly placed in and with longstanding affiliations with the same party who would have had to have KNOWN that obama was NOT a natural born citizen of the United States... and who died in a tragically FREAK accident, wherein she drowned in the airplane in which she was flying; and for FWIW, she was the only one on the plane to suffer so much as an injury.

Ah, but remember...you're hopelessly ignorant. The Registar of Hawaii, Alvin Onaka, is in perfect health. And its the Registar that has affirmed Obama's birth certificate matches the original vital documents.

Laughing....twice!

And of course, Director of Health of Hawaii Dr. Chiyome Fukino has already confirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural born citizen of the United States:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen

Hawaii Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

And Fukino is in perfect health. So much for you 'one person'. Again, you don't know enough to be lying. You're simply not sufficiently informed on the topic to discuss it intelligently.

Hmm... The former is tied to irrepressible subjectivity, the latter designed to be OBJECTIVE.

Nothing says 'objective' like taking secret $10,000 payments from birthers and then lying about it!

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - CBS 5 - KPHO

And this is what you call objective? Lets use a bit of objectivity, shall we? How does this statement from Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo....

In response to questions emailed to him last week regarding personal use of the posse's money, Zullo responded on Tuesday:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

....differ from THIS statement from Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo?

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And of course, in your bizarro scenario....you strangely claim that the SUBJECTIVE source is the State of Hawaii, including its Registrar and Head of the Department of Health citing the original vital documents. And in the laughably OBJECTIVE source is Mike Zullo, who had been taking secret $10,000 payments from birthers. And of course, never seen the original vital documents.

Laughing....i don't think 'objective' means what you think it means.

What is wrong with being Muslim? or Atheist?

Well, I'd say that it wrong because it is deceit, fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

Is that not enough, in your mind to be 'wrong'?

Of course I am basing that on... "Wrong: not correct or true; unsuitable, undesirable; unjust, dishonest, or immoral.

No. I'm asking you to back up the statement you made.

Question 1. Do you know how many people were killed by Christians in the history of the world?

In the name of Christ? . .

yet the original argument was people killed by 'atheists'- you then leave out people killed by Christians.

Stalin didn't kill people in the name of atheism. Hitler didn't kill people in the name of atheism. Pol Pot didn't kill people in the name of atheism.

If you are going to include every murderous event where the leader is an atheist- and exclude those whose leaders just happen to be a Christian- well then you are just being a typical Conservative poster.

Crusaders killed a lot of Muslims and Eastern Europeans in the name of christ.
Alot of Indians in the Americas..

I am frankly astonished that there is even one person left willing to argue the stale moldy birther issue.

There are some hapless souls that will ignore anything that doesn't match what they want to believe.

Really?

Is there some reason that such should not be considered? The Constitution does prohibit anyone who is not a natural born citizen from being President and obama is not a natural born citizen... all the Birth Certificate issue represents is that he's also not an honorable human being.

So I fail to see where you base this astonishment. It's a very serious matter, that has been swept under the rug and which will soon be returning, once obama falls from political grace, which for those keeping score, will be any minute now.

Once he losses his anointed status, his actual documents will pop right out in the open for all to see and you people are going to look like fools beyond all comprehension. That is not even remotely debatable.... the certs he has produced are a phony as a three dollar bill.

No. I'm asking you to back up the statement you made.

Question 1. Do you know how many people were killed by Christians in the history of the world?

In the name of Christ? . .

yet the original argument was people killed by 'atheists'- you then leave out people killed by Christians.

Stalin didn't kill people in the name of atheism. Hitler didn't kill people in the name of atheism. Pol Pot didn't kill people in the name of atheism.

If you are going to include every murderous event where the leader is an atheist- and exclude those whose leaders just happen to be a Christian- well then you are just being a typical Conservative poster.

Crusaders killed a lot of Muslims and Eastern Europeans in the name of christ.
Alot of Indians in the Americas..

Yes they did... and who were the first Crusaders? Muslims. Who just like today: Killed a LOT of whoever stood in their way. They conquered most of the known world at the time... and they didn't do it through proselytizing.

Islam is second only to the formal Ideological Left in human 'threats to humanity'. But that serves reason given that Islam is the Ideological Left, bent around a religious cult. With the formal Ideological Left being bent around humanism... both rest entirely upon Relativism; OKA: Evil.

Is there some reason that such should not be considered? The Constitution does prohibit anyone who is not a natural born citizen from being President and obama is not a natural born citizen... all the Birth Certificate issue represents is that he's also not an honorable human being.

The overwhelming, overlapping, and ridiculously compelling evidence disproving such silly nonsense, perhaps?
Or the pristine lack of evidence of Obama being born anywhere but Hawaii as a close second.

You'd have to ignore the former and imagine the latter to be a birther. Neither of which is particularly rational.

So I fail to see where you base this astonishment. It's a very serious matter, that has been swept under the rug and which will soon be returning, once obama falls from political grace, which for those keeping score, will be any minute now.

Its astonishing that someone would ignore so much evidence affirming Obama's birth in Hawaii while clinging desperately to the ludicrously complicated, laughably elaborate birther conspiracies that are backed by absolutely nothing.

You really can't teach that.

Once he losses his anointed status, his actual documents will pop right out in the open for all to see and you people are going to look like fools beyond all comprehension. That is not even remotely debatable.... the certs he has produced are a phony as a three dollar bill.

Unless it doesn't.

So any question as to whether or not the information on the Birth Certificate is accurate is resolved by the Registar of the State.[sic]

Oh well, yes, but that is an ASSUMPTION, the validity of which rests in the INTEGRITY assumed to be possessed by the office... . Such assumptions are proven valid, where... for instance, an duly sworn investigation by a duly elected public law enforcement office finds sound evidence that the statement of the Registrar is true and accurate. When such an investigation finds otherwise, that tends toward undermining the value of the assumed integrity. Further, when that official dies as a result of a freak accident... that only subtracts from the diminished credibility.

All that stands between that cert being proven to be a fraud is one objective investigation, which is tasked with determination of its viability. And once obama's star falls, the descent of which begins in just a couple of weeks... that is inevitable.

The overwhelming, overlapping, and ridiculously compelling evidence disproving such silly nonsense, perhaps?
if only there were ANY EVIDENCE of that kind. MAN! Would you have a powerful argument there.

You could site that evidence... and BAM! That would be it... case closed.

Sadly all ya have is one dead witness... and I gotta be honest shug... that ain't much. And whatever it is... it's got no kinship with: "overwhelming, overlapping, and ridiculously compelling evidence".

Its astonishing that someone would ignore so much evidence affirming Obama's birth in Hawaii while clinging desperately to the ludicrously complicated, laughably elaborate birther conspiracies that are backed by absolutely nothing.

Elaborate? Complicated?

The claim, is simply the result of the facts, wherein a guy whose own Senate Web page claimed he was naturalized citizen, born in Kenya, who then ran for the Office of the Presidency of the US... but failed to produce a valid US Birth certificate, which only came up because the US Constitution requires a President to be a Natural Born Citizen of the US, which is to say a person born to TWO US CITIZENS... (the natural status of which is: US Citizen) and after much public angst, there came two pitifully fraudulent Birth certs.

Which a duly sworn investigation by a duly elected law enforcement agency found to be laughably fraudulent.

It's about as straight forward as anything political gets...

Last edited:
Several experts have said it was a forgery. Obama Birth Certificate Confirmed Forgery According To Top Experts

So you're wrong. As usual.
The thing about conspiracy theories is that if there was anything to it they would not be theories. Quit shitposting stupid shit.

You're calling it a conspiracy theory, not me. It's a fact that Obama cannot prove he was born in this country. That's incontrovertible truth you can't dispute.

Now why would a rational person ignore the State of Hawaii on its own records?
Maybe because of things like below in the link that can happen in vital statistics departments. If it can happen in New Jersey, it can happen in Hawaii.

NJ Office of Vital Statistics Employee Busted For Role In Phony Birth Certificate Scheme:

Ex-Newark City Hall employee admits role in bogus birth certificate scheme NJ.com

And of course such things happen in Arizona too....in Sheriff Arpaio's own county- to his own buddies.....

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona ethics board disbarred Maricopa County’s former top prosecutor on Tuesday for violating the rules of conduct for lawyers in bringing criminal charges against two county officials and a judge in December 2009 with the purpose of embarrassing them.Editors

All three investigations were dismissed after a judge ruled that Andrew Thomas, the former county attorney, had prosecuted one of the officials for political gain and had a conflict of interest. Other county officials and judges who were at odds with Mr. Thomas and his top ally, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, were also investigated by the two but were not charged.
Totally irrelevant to the topic of fraudulent birth certificate like Obama's

if only there were ANY EVIDENCE of that kind. MAN! Would you have a powerful argument there.

You could site that evidence... and BAM! That would be it... case closed.

Oh, the case is closed to any rational or legal degree. What's left are the irrational and extra legal demands by people who have no particular issue for evidence.

The issue was settled rationally in 2008 with Obama's COLB. Which states that Obama was born in Hawaii. And its prima facie evidence in any court of law. And you ignored it. Just like you ignored....

1) The birth announcement from 1961 announcing Obama's birth,
2) The second birth announcement from 1961 announcing Obama's birth
3) The first statement by Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino confirming that Hawaii held Obama's original vital documents
4) The second statement by Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino affirming that she'd personally reviewed Obama's original vital documents and that he was born in Hawaii and was a natural born citizen of the United States,
5) The affirmation by Republican Govenror of Hawaii Linda Lingle that Obama was born in Hawaii
6) The affirmation by Obama's family that he was born in Hawaii
7) The LFBC released to Obama affirmign he was born in Hawaii
8) The department of health of Hawaii website affirming that they had released to Obama his LFBC on the same date cited by the President
9) The Registar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka affirming that the information on the LFBC was accurate and matched the original vital records held by Hawaii in response to Ken Bennett, Secretary of State of Arizona.
10) Secretary of State of Arizona Ken Bennett affirming that Hawaii had affirmed Obama was born in Hawaii.
11) The Registrar of Hawaii affirming that the information on the LFBC was accurate and matched the original vital records a SECOND time.
12) Former Director of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino reaffirming that Obama was born in Hawaii in an interview. Twice.

This is all evidence. And you ignore it all for no particular reason. A rational person wouldn't.

Sadly all ya have is one dead witness... and I gotta be honest shug... that ain't much. And whatever it is... it's got no kinship with: "overwhelming, overlapping, and ridiculously compelling evidence".

Sadly, you don't know what you're talking about. Alvin Onaka and Chiyome Fukino are quite alive. And both confirm that Obama was born in Hawaii according to the original vital documents held by Hawaii. Both have personally seen the original vital documents.

With Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka affirming that Obama's LFBC was accurate and matched the original vital records.Twice. But you'll ignore him too....as you ignore anything that doesn't ape what you want to believe.

The question is....why would a rational person do what you do?

Last edited:

Elaborate? Complicated?

The claim, is simply the result of the facts, wherein a guy whose own Senate Web page claimed he was naturalized citizen, born in Kenya, who then ran for the Office of the Presidency of the US...

Save one small problem: Obama's own senate web page never said any such thing. Again, you're not really taking the time to fact check any of the mindless conspiracy drivel you're obediently apeing.

But again, why would you? Evidence isn't part of your process.

but failed to produce a valid US Birth certificate,

His COLB in 2008 was a valid US birth certificate. As was the LFBC which was released in 2011. With the registar of Hawaii affirmed matched the original vital records. And of course, all the information on the 2008 COLB matched the 2011 LFBC exactly.

Remember, you're quite clueless. Let me demonstrate yet again.

which only came up because the US Constitution requires a President to be a Natural Born Citizen of the US, which is to say a person born to TWO US CITIZENS... (the natural status of which is: US Citizen) and after much public angst, there came two pitifully fraudulent Birth certs.

And who says that a natural born citizen is only someone 'of the US, which is to say a person born to TWO US citizens'? That would be you....and who?

And I'm still waiting for you to produce any 'expert' that says that the original vital documents held by Hawaii are fraudulent. You know, the documents cited by both Alvin Onaka and Chiyome Fukino when affirming that Obama was born in Hawaii. The document that Alvin Onaka cited when affirming that Obama's LFBC matched the originals.

Twice.

Which a duly sworn investigation by a duly elected law enforcement agency found to be laughably fraudulent.

It's about as straight forward as anything political gets...

As has been explained to you already (and of course, you ignored), Maricopa County Sheriff's Department has conducted no investigation into Obama's birth certificate. Nor released any official report affirming anything you've said.

And the head of 'Cold Case Posse' Mike Zullo was caught taking $10,000 'gifts' from birthers in secret. And then lying about it for years. Remember Mike? He's the guy you insisted would be 'objective'.

Nothing says 'objective' like 5 figure bribes taken in secret and then lying to cover it up! Clearly 'objective' doesn't mean what you think it means.

Forum List

Back