Adults Only Airline?

I think that what you suggest is just another attempt to take away the rights of children...

Well, this should be entertaining.

How in the fuck would I be "taking away the rights of children"? What "right" do children have to fly on a plane which is owned by a private company?

Please, enlighten us...

due to your lack of tolerance.

Intolerance? I guess if not wanting to be subjected to a non-stop scream-fest from some rugrat, yeah, I guess I am...

And furthermore, you're exaggerating the behaviour of the child.

Um, hey, dipshit? You weren't there. I was, and I'm exaggerating nothing. The kid literally screamed and cried from the time we took off in Denver until the time we landed in Jacksonville...

The clue of your abnormal behaviour was made clear with the mention of your girl friend. That was only done by you in an attempt to enhance your own persona with your audience.

Um, no, dummy. That was done to simply inform who I was raveling with. Don't people often talk about their traveling partners? If you go on vacation, do you only tell stories about yourself, and not anything your family or loved ones may have enjoyed while on vacation?

Because that'd be weird as fuck...

Who is the child that should be excluded?

The child is a screaming two year old.

I thought I covered that.

You've made something clear, however: You wouldn't be the type of customer who would opt for a different airline. That's perfectly fine.

I'm just puzzled as to why you feel the need to whine about it...

A few years ago I had to fly out to San Francisco from Tampa for business.

It was a last minute arrangement. The only seat I could get was a middle one in Economy. Usually the company allowed me to fly First Class but there were no seats available on that flight.

On each side of me were fat Black ladies and both of them had children in their laps. Not only were the kids crying and moving around but the ladies wanted to talk to each other, in loud voices.

It was miserable. Fortunately a Stewardess took pity on me an let me sit in her jump seat for a good portion of the six hour flight.

I recall a regional airline in China having instituted "child-free" flights about ten years ago.
It lasted only a few weeks before the Communist government order it to allow brats or be grounded.
Think RegimeXiden wouldn't go the same were an airline sto try it here?

Well, I was trying to think of your budget. :biggrin:

LOL!

Well, the Hawker's not mine, or my company's.

We charter it when need be, and I really, really refrain from using it for personal travel. I think I've done it twice. Business jets don't come cheap, and using it for personal travel gets a little tricky when looking at deductions at the end of the year.

Still, there's simply no better way to go...

I recall a regional airline in China having instituted "child-free" flights about ten years ago.
It lasted only a few weeks before the Communist government order it to allow brats or be grounded.
Think RegimeXiden wouldn't go the same were an airline sto try it here?

Well, first off, I'm speaking more theoretically than literally. I've no real interest in owning an airline.

Second, Biden's got about 20 minutes left in office, so I wouldn't see him being much of a factor in the long run...

I just went through an old box and found my old log. I have about 12 hours flight time in a Tomahawk Piper. I did that in my early twenties. That right there is a damn good idea.
A KingAir 350i with all the modern avionic upgrades and you can reach 1700 miles per leg. And do it in comfort. :biggrin:

Truthfully, a Piper PA-28RT Turbo works as a fantastic travel GA plane.

Stylish too.

N147CCInFlight-1200x640.jpeg

A KingAir 350i with all the modern avionic upgrades and you can reach 1700 miles per leg. And do it in comfort. :biggrin:

Truthfully, a Piper PA-28RT Turbo works as a fantastic travel GA plane.

Stylish too.

N147CCInFlight-1200x640.jpeg
That is so freaking awesome!

First off, your need to remark on your girl friend tells us that you're a poser. And judging by your appearance, not a very impressive one.

How in the fuck would I be "taking away the rights of children"? What "right" do children have to fly on a plane which is owned by a private company?

Please, enlighten us...
You're asking for an airline to exclude children on the basis of children make you uncomfortable. You expect that your right to be comforable is more important than the family's rights.
Intolerance? I guess if not wanting to be subjected to a non-stop scream-fest from some rugrat, yeah, I guess I am...

Um, hey, dipshit? You weren't there. I was, and I'm exaggerating nothing. The kid literally screamed and cried from the time we took off in Denver until the time we landed in Jacksonville...
That's an exaggerated lie.
Um, no, dummy. That was done to simply inform who I was raveling with. Don't people often talk about their traveling partners? If you go on vacation, do you only tell stories about yourself, and not anything your family or loved ones may have enjoyed while on vacation?
Sure, but you got caught embellishing your story in a way that spoke loudly for your own personal inadequacy.
You've made something clear, however: You wouldn't be the type of customer who would opt for a different airline. That's perfectly fine.
I would opt for any airline because I know of none that cater to your selfish and intolerant needs.

First off, your need to remark on your girl friend tells us that you're a poser. And judging by your appearance, not a very impressive one.

I was merely mentioning who I was traveling with.

I see you're far too emotionally delicate to cope with that...

You're asking for an airline to exclude children on the basis of children make you uncomfortable.

Please show me where I've "asked" for anything.

And they don't make me uncomfortable. There were several very well behaved children on the flight last night, including one young man (probably 7 years old) seated with us in first class...

You expect that your right to be comforable is more important than the family's rights.

I've suggested no such thing.

Now, since you cowered away from answering it the first time I asked you, what right does someone have to fly on a privately owned airline?

That's an exaggerated lie.

Hey, believe me, I was as surprised as anyone. But from the time they shut the cabin door to the time we were wheels-down in JAX, that kid was unhappy as fuck, and everyone knew it...

Sure, but you got caught embellishing your story in a way that spoke loudly for your own personal inadequacy.

I embellished nothing, dipshit...

I would opt for any airline because I know of none that cater to your selfish and intolerant needs.

Please show me a single thing I've said which insist that I demand to be catered to for anything?

You can't do that, because I haven't done it.

But, continue lying to make your retarded points...

I was merely mentioning who I was traveling with.

I see you're far too emotionally delicate to cope with that...

Please show me where I've "asked" for anything.

And they don't make me uncomfortable. There were several very well behaved children on the flight last night, including one young man (probably 7 years old) seated with us in first class...

I've suggested no such thing.

Now, since you cowered away from answering it the first time I asked you, what right does someone have to fly on a privately owned airline?

Hey, believe me, I was as surprised as anyone. But from the time they shut the cabin door to the time we were wheels-down in JAX, that kid was unhappy as fuck, and everyone knew it...

I embellished nothing, dipshit...

Please show me a single thing I've said which insist that I demand to be catered to for anything?

You can't do that, because I haven't done it.

But, continue lying to make your retarded points...
And furthermore, your demeanour is childish and is now seen as equivalent to your need to make up the bit about a smokin hot girlfriend.

Now you're attempting to further 'embellish' your person with profanity.

Tell your audience more about your girlfriend's personal appearance, and maybe some more about your own?

And furthermore, your demeanour is childish and is now seen as equivalent to your need to make up the bit about a smokin hot girlfriend.

Oh, I've mentioned her since I first started posting here a couple years ago. I've no need to make up anything...

Why are you acting like a little bitch coward and avoiding my questions?

How am I advocating denying anyone anything?

Let me help you out, numbnuts, I didn't.

Let me hewlp you out with what I did actually say, since you're apparently too fucking retarded to comprehend what I wrote in my OP:
I spoke of young Keghan, the young child (maybe 2-ish) who screamed and cried for the duration of our flight.

Then I asked a very simple question:

Assuming you were flying commercial, would you gravitate more to an airline (or even a flight) which catered to adults and did not allow passengers under a certain age?

That's it. That's all I said. I didn't advocate for children to be banned from flying, nor did I ever suggest that such an airline should, in fact, even exist. I simply asked that, if such an airline did exist, which you would prefer.

You're just too fucking stupid to grasp that...

Tell your audience more about your girlfriend's personal appearance, and maybe some more about your own?

I've talked about her countless times here on USMB. While I can appreciate your rampant jealousy, considering that the only dates you've had in the last ten years have been with Rosy Palm and her five sisters, but get your own girlfriend...

Oh, I've mentioned her since I first started posting here a couple years ago. I've no need to make up anything...

Why are you acting like a little bitch coward and avoiding my questions?

How am I advocating denying anyone anything?

Let me help you out, numbnuts, I didn't.

Let me hewlp you out with what I did actually say, since you're apparently too fucking retarded to comprehend what I wrote in my OP:
I spoke of young Keghan, the young child (maybe 2-ish) who screamed and cried for the duration of our flight.

Then I asked a very simple question:

Assuming you were flying commercial, would you gravitate more to an airline (or even a flight) which catered to adults and did not allow passengers under a certain age?

That's it. That's all I said. I didn't advocate for children to be banned from flying, nor did I ever suggest that such an airline should, in fact, even exist. I simply asked that, if such an airline did exist, which you would prefer.

You're just too fucking stupid to grasp that...

I've talked about her countless times here on USMB. While I can appreciate your rampant jealousy, considering that the only dates you've had in the last ten years have been with Rosy Palm and her five sisters, but get your own girlfriend...
You're going off in a rage of your own making.
Let's dance again some other day on a different topic.

I'll watch you closely for something that can interest me!

Why are you being such a little coward bitch?

You can't even show me where I said that I would prefer such an airline, much less suggest that such an airline should even exist.

You're just a lying little scumbag bitch.

And you'll watch me closely because you're incapable of coming up with interesting topics on your own. That's common among retards like you...

An adults only airline does have its appeal..if you get stuck next to a screaming kid or one who just won't sidddown and shutup. But that's been true for decades.
Unless these flights were going to all adult resort destinations (like Sandals or Cabo) and could be packed and/or charge a premium, I'm not sure they'd be financially viable.

Of course, this could be your in flight entertainment!! :auiqs.jpg:

Just went through the screaming 3 year old on a flight crap.
It does get annoying. The scream is such a piercing high pitch intrusion into your privacy.
It really is not fair to other passengers.

The only remedy is to have REALLY good ear plugs.
In fact, I would almost swear that's exactly what Apple AirPods are designed for? (and great music sound)
Once properly worn in both ears, it's astonishing how much background noise they attenuate.
It's almost like stepping into the vacuum of space. I think there is some technology in them that
electronically filters outside noise before it can reach your eardrums.

I won't buy Apple products, but I got these free.

On my particular flight.....about 6 people complained and were moved 18 rows up to the first 4 rows section to get away from that child's screaming before we left the gate.
Good for them.

Unless these flights were going to all adult resort destinations (like Sandals or Cabo) and could be packed and/or charge a premium, I'm not sure they'd be financially viable.

I'm not so sure about that.

There were only a handful of passengers under the age of 18 on our flight, and there was a long lis of standby passengers.

And I should probably amend this some. An "adult's only" airline wouldn't be necessary. Certainly passengers in their adolescence and teens wouldn't be whining like a toddler...

I think that what you suggest is just another attempt to take away the rights of children, due to your lack of tolerance.

And furthermore, you're exaggerating the behaviour of the child. The clue of your abnormal behaviour was made clear with the mention of your girl friend. That was only done by you in an attempt to enhance your own persona with your audience.
Who is the child that should be excluded?

Well, now we know whose children scream on flights.

You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

Translation: "I concede."

I just went through an old box and found my old log. I have about 12 hours flight time in a Tomahawk Piper. I did that in my early twenties. That right there is a damn good idea.

I have hundred of hours in the tomahawk. They are my sentimental favorite plane. Fun to spin as well which is about as aerobatic as you can get with them.

Forum List

Back