Garden Of The Gods...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
We spent a long weekend out in Colorado Springs, and had the chance to visit Garden Of The Gods. What an absolutely amazing place, and definitely worth the trip there if you're in the Denver/Colorado Springs area...

gg01.jpg
gg03.jpg

gg05.jpg
gg07.jpg

gg08.jpg
gg09.jpg

gg10.jpg
gg14.jpg

gg17.jpg
gg18.jpg

gg20.jpg
gg21.jpg

The entire park has paved walkways so, if you're not a big hiker, it's perfect. There are no great inclines to deal with and no unstable ground for which to be wary. We spent about three hours there and, honestly, probably could've spent even more time had we decided to park the car and go hiking, but we opted to remain on the central garden walkway.

Bring water, as it gets hot and you'll want to stay hydrated.

The next time I head out that way I want to shoot the Garden at night. Light pollution is definitely an issue, but I've seen some pretty spectacular night images taken there...

Attachments

• gg19bw.jpg
    gg19bw.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 41
  • gg21.jpg
    gg21.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 42
Those are some great looking rocks, weeds and trees. I would love to visit an see them in person.

I suspect you'd view the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and say "Wow, nice painting"...
I'd say someone should paint some clothes on 'em....this is suppose to be a church!

That said....I was kind of making reference to a previous poster that said something to the effect....just trees, rocks, and weeds.

Forum List

Back