Adults Only Airline?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Last night, my smokin' hor Puerto Rican girlfriend and I flew home to Florida from Denver. We were seated in the second to last row in first class.

Seated in the second row of coach (premium economy) was a young couple; probably in their 30's. They had two children in tow. The oldest looked to be about four years old. The youngest was maybe two years old.

The youngest one was named Keghan.

I know his name was Keghan because, as he was screaming for some unknown reason during the entire three hours of his flight, all his parents did in a failed attempt to quiet the child was "Keghan, no! Keghan, stop! Keghan!!"

Now, of course, this was hardly my first rodeo when it comes to screaming kids on planes. It happens. I get it. But it made me thing about how nice an "adults only" airline would be. No kids. No screaming. No parents at their wit's end trying to placate their children.

Assuming you were flying commercial, would you gravitate more to an airline (or even a flight) which catered to adults and did not allow passengers under a certain age?

Last night, my smokin' hor Puerto Rican girlfriend and I flew home to Florida from Denver. We were seated in the second to last row in first class.

Seated in the second row of coach (premium economy) was a young couple; probably in their 30's. They had two children in tow. The oldest looked to be about four years old. The youngest was maybe two years old.

I know his name was Keghan because, as he was screaming for some unknown reason during the entire three hours of his flight, all his parents did in a failed attempt to quiet the child was "Keghan, no! Keghan, stop! Keghan!!"

Now, of course, this was hardly my first rodeo when it comes to screaming kids on planes. It happens. I get it. But it made me thing about how nice an "adults only" airline would be. No kids. No screaming. No parents at their wit's end trying to placate their children.

Assuming you were flying commercial, would you gravitate more to an airline (or even a flight) which catered to adults and did not allow passengers under a certain age?
Well Bill Clinton or Biden will never fly with them

Yes!

Or no.

I prefer to spend my money when I get to where I am going. I would take the plane that had the best deal on tickets and the least amount of stops. I hate, and I mean hate, stops where I am walking or even taking that shuttle thingie from Dallas to Forth Worth and not even leaving the airport. That is one sprawling airport. That is some nonsense.

Also, sometimes those kids act better than some of those adults. If all of the above was resolved then absolutely.

Do they have a Mile High flight here or there?

LOL!

How did I know this would devolve?

Of course, I'm not talking about a flight or an airline with specific, shall we say, "amenities" but, rather, just one which didn't allow passengers below a certain age...
I'm always going to make a topic off color...lolol...What I do here

Epstein had a plan or an airline like that....

only people allowed on the plane under the age of 18 were the stewardesses.

Heathens. Screaming, yelling, kicking seats, staring at you and drooling over their seat and it dripping on your cramped up legs. Hell yeah I'd fly adults only flights. HAYELL yeah.

Despite once flying from Atlanta to London with two little boys crying and frequently kicking the back of my seat I don't care for the idea of an adults only airline. I like children and feel like it makes all better people to have them around.

Heathens. Screaming, yelling, kicking seats, staring at you and drooling over their seat and it dripping on your cramped up legs. Hell yeah I'd fly adults only flights. HAYELL yeah.
I don't know. I've seen adults, where I wish they were a screaming baby

Despite once flying from Atlanta to London with two little boys crying and frequently kicking the back of my seat I don't care for the idea of an adults only airline. I like children and feel like it makes all better people to have them around.

Well, I'm at a loss for how ol' Keghan made anything better last night.

Let me put it this way: If you were flying to, let's say, Orlando, and you had the choice between flying on a plane with only adults or on a plane with children who may without warning, jettison off into uncontrollable fits of uncontrollable tantrums, all else being equal, which flight are you going to opt for?

Take control of your life.

30473904797_f493f6fd8f_b.jpg

I'll bet it is a blast to fly too!

LSA Dynamic WT9

I just went through an old box and found my old log. I have about 12 hours flight time in a Tomahawk Piper. I did that in my early twenties. That right there is a damn good idea.

I think that what you suggest is just another attempt to take away the rights of children, due to your lack of tolerance.

And furthermore, you're exaggerating the behaviour of the child. The clue of your abnormal behaviour was made clear with the mention of your girl friend. That was only done by you in an attempt to enhance your own persona with your audience.
Who is the child that should be excluded?

Forum List

Back