Admit it Republicans, aren’t you embarrassed by some of the stuff coming out of your party?

I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?
With the misery in Afghanistan this is what you want to talk about?

Last edited:
I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?

Questions about the election and election integrity is a main stream concern. I refrain from stolen election rhetoric without further data and investigation.

I got my Covid shot. To say this is a GOP issue is a lie. A huge number of colored people are refusing the shot.

Climate change is not settled science. There are thousands of variables controlling the weather. In addition, the vast majority of Americans do not favor destroying the economy over something so nebulous.

I have zero interest in the Obama Kenya thing. Never did.

Dimwinger, it will be interesting to see who the voters think has the most dipshit agenda in the mid terms. :D

The election was stolen due to harvesting absentee votes and election night hanky panky

republicans are no more refusing to get the shots than democrats are

I am proud to deny the man-made climate change we’re all gonna die myth

as for obama I never claimed he was born in kenya

but I cant honestly say he was born in Hawaii either

oh well

I’ll start

I'm sorry.....I wasn't able to read your post as I was watching the democrat party screwing up the economy, the border, Afghanistan, Chinese Flu.....and everything else they touch....

What was your post again?

I'm sorry.....I wasn't able to read your post as I was watching the democrat party screwing up the economy, the border, Afghanistan, Chinese Flu.....and everything else they touch....

What was your post again?
Just looked at the stock market…..at record highs
Jobs report added almost a million jobs last month
I am satisfied with the economy

The border “crisis” is a Republican tantrum

We are finally out of Afghanistan after 20 years

Vaccinations and election audits are better subjects for the left these days than the president's mental condition or the mess in Afghanistan and the illegal border crossings not to mention the rising crime rate turning Chicago into a war zone and energy prices.

only crisis at the border is the "crises" invented and whipped up by Republican hate-wing media. It's strictly in the heads of Republican voters.
There are 10’s of thousands of illegal aliens flooding into this country every month

i call that a crisis

I’ll start

Republicans are wrong. Many are racist. Most support guns which are used in suicide and homicide. Many oppose helping people in need.

But Leftist Totalitarianism is a deal breaker for many.

There are 10’s of thousands of illegal aliens flooding into this country every month

i call that a crisis
Do you have a link w/the facts on the number of these people coming in over the years?

rightwinger

You don't view Joe Biden's leaving 15,000 American citizens behind and telling them to "shelter in place" while they try to pull out Afghans?

How about letting a shit-ton of US military equipment get into the hands of the Taliban, you don't think that's a clusterfuck of biblical proportions?

You're a fuckin' dope, dude. How about Joe's border fuckup? Have you caught the Rona virus from one of those illegals, or been robbed yet?

How about the fact that he shut down the Keystone XL, while giving Russia the go-ahead to build their pipeline?

Or rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, which could destroy anywhere between 400,000 and 2.7 million jobs?

Or kowtowing to China and Russia so they cooperate with his environmental agenda?

Or blocking new oil and gas drilling on federal lands, which if kept in place threatens millions of jobs?

Or nominating an Interior Secretary that believes oil and gas extraction on public lands should be permanently banned?

Or his job-destroying $2 trillion tax hike to fund a Green New Deal-style “infrastructure” package, which studies say would threaten 159,000 American jobs and lower workers’ wages?

Or refusing to condemn anti-police and anti-Semitic comments from Democrat members of Congress?

Or every other fuckup that idiot was responsible for in this list. Trust me, Biden is not going to be remembered fondly, when the history is written...

Joe Biden's 100 Days Of Failure

there are thousands not in Kabul that can not get there due to the Taliban. Our NATO allies specifically ask the US to stay past the31st. There are Thousands of Afghan allies that can not get to the airport.
Conservatives are fundamentally cowards – they lack the courage to admit when they’re wrong, that they’ve made a mistake, that they should be ashamed.

I’ll start

Though I no longer identify with either party, I find the crap that comes from both side to be embarrassing. Some of it more than others.

Forum List

Back