Admit it Republicans, aren’t you embarrassed by some of the stuff coming out of your party?

I'm not a Republican, but I definitely lean towards being conservative.

I've never signed on to the "stolen election" thing. What we have is, for whatever reason, what we have. I know far more Republicans who believe the election wasn't stolen.

Refusals to get vaccines? Sorry, but that's a personal choice. It's not so much the government mandating it (although that's part of it), I have a problem with pro-vaxxers who actually want people punished for not getting the vaccine. My brother's company (a large Japanese company) decided that every employee must be vaccinated, and they need to sign paperwork stating they'll get it by such and such a date, etc. One of the employees, a good friend of my brother's, refused to do it and was summarily fired. He turned around and sued the company for wrongful termination. The company settled the case out of court, but my brother says it was in the "higher six figures".

I full understand that climate change is real, but I also believe it's inevitable. I don't believe we're going to do anything which will have any remarkable impact. This planet's been around for billions of years. How egotistical do we have to be to think that we can destroy it by using plastic grocery bags?

Oh, and I never believed Obama was born in Kenya...
Bullshit. No large company has fired, been sued, and has settled vax cases in the last few months. He totally made that shit up.

I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?
Your favorite president’s “wife” has a penis...a pretty big one by the looks of things.. and you’re asking republicans if they’re embarrassed?

1629815037245.png

History will view the Biden fuckup as one of the gravest foreign policy disasters of all time.

How we got there will be a footnote to the incredible failure of the Biden regime.

This has global impact.
There is no such thing as the “gravest foreign policy error” costing no lives and is simply getting out of an unpopular war. The story will be he got us out of Afghanistan. The footnote will be the first 24 hours were hectic.

Please try to keep up with current events
Trump formed an agreement with the Taliban to withdraw our troops by May 1, 2021. Biden did not pull out until August 2021

Trump pulled back significantly more troops than Biden did
He formed an agreement but he didn’t form an agreement to leave in chaos and leave 10k people and billions worth of weaponry behind. Please keep up.

Because of the Biden fuckup in Afghanistan, you CCP scum will invade Taiwan. Quid Pro is owned by Beijing and has orders to stand down. Quid Pro is a coward and a traitor, he will do as your ruler Xi commands.

But Japan is dedicated to defending Taiwan and WILL intervene as your Imperialist country invades. Xi's man in the White House will be backed into a corner, America is obligated to support Japan. Biden will try to find a way to pretend to support our ally while supporting his masters in China, he will fuck up as he always does and see a major defeat of American naval forces due to his half-hearted commitment of forces. America will be outraged and Biden will be forced to fully engage. At which point, WWIII starts.
You Post all this crap but all that comes through is "blah blah blah, dribble drool, PHBBBBBBTT!! CCP(with spittle spraying).

I am an Independent.

Stolen Election —- To me it has more to do with being uncomfortable with vote by mail and lack of ID requirements with a sprinkle of…did 81mil really vote for a dead guy?

COVID19 shots —-many people of color refuse the shot as well. It’s not just a Republican issue. I had the virus and don’t have my shot yet but only because I have the antibodies and the CDC refuses to differentiate those with natural immunity from those who never got the virus. If the CDC would do that in my opinion, more would get the shots.

Climate Change —- Thomas Sowell discusses it really well. To me there is change and man is impacting it. We recycle more and do more to be less damaging. I hate what we are doing to our oceans. At the same time changing our lives dramatically because the world may end is also a crazy leftist notion.

Kenya —- No idea why people care about this. Even if it were true, he is no longer president. Who cares. I do not believe it is true. But I do not care either.
I quit reading after "I am an Independent"

9 times out of 10 when someone starts out with "I am an Independent" -- its about to be followed by a bunch of dumb shit

After what your president has done you have THE NERVE to start such a topic?? LOLOLOLOL

AFghanistan, open borders, bringing in terrorists, children abandoned and sexually abused at our borders, gas on the rise, economy tanking, food prices rising, ignoring the constitution, issuing mandates that are UNCONSTITUTIONAL and ILLEGAL, an incompetent attorney of a slut for a vp who more than likely will be president perhaps before the year is out.

Are you tired of brain damaged Biden? He is going to abandon thousands of Americans and our allies in Afghanistan, people we PROMISED to protect. You all whined about Trump and or allies, Biden is pissing off all of NATO and emboldening Russia and China. Remind me how he is better then Trump.
Americans were warned to get out of Afghanistan months ago. The timetable for withdrawal was extended, twice. If they are still there now, it is on them. It is not the job of government to protect people from the consequences of bad decisions, at least that is what Republicans tell me.

Gee, I don't know, to avoid going down in history as America's most profound fuck up?

Then again, I'm just spit-ballin' here...
Kicking the can down the road wasn’t working

Regardless of what we did, the Afghan forces were not going to stand up to the Taliban.

As long as Americans get out alive, I am OK with it

I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?
If I were a democrat I'd be embarrassed about "defund the police", Afghanistan, metoo, Cuomo, the transgender, the border crisis. Just to name a couple.

If I were a republican I'd be embarrassed about, 1/6, stolen elections, Obama Kenya born, handling of BLM to name a few.

The main embarrassment for both parties should be their ties to big corporations, they have sold out Americans.

A loyal democrat isn't concerned by the apparent mental deterioration of the president and the mess in Afghanistan but covid vaccinations are an important political issue. Interesting.

I’ll start

Republicans thirst for death

I’ll start

Republicans take great pride in their willful ignorance and stupidity.

Forum List

Back