Admit it Republicans, aren’t you embarrassed by some of the stuff coming out of your party?

As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals
I thought all Democrats loved LGBT. Oh. That's right. I forgot. Democrats have white picket fences, perfectly mown, watered, fertilized and weeded lawns, they walk small, medium, and large dogs in the neighborhood, and ladies who won't put out on the street, as well as dudes who who don't make out with the whores, are locked up in a mental institution for the rest of their lives.

Biden received 8 million more votes which led to him winning the election

The only statistical probability we need

Trump was able to overcome Hillary receiving 3 million more votes. He couldn’t overcome 8 million votes

You clearly don't understand statistics.

You post and post and post but all anyone ever heard is:

View attachment 530341
Not true.....

However what we do think when you post is.....

1629897494346.png

You clearly don't understand statistics.
Actually, I have had many college level Statistics courses and used it throughout my professional career.

The only Statistic that matters is
Biden 306
Trump 232

It is irrefutable

We all already know that you won't accept any of them, so I'm just going to leave it at you being the total liar that you've proven yourself to be over the many years.
Of course I won’t accept them, they have no validity

There isn’t a court in the land that will accept them either

Thanks for proving what I said.....You won't even look at the statistics, because you have NFI what you're blabbering about.

BTW, the courts didn't rule on the numbers, they refused to even allow them to be entered into evidence, liar.

Thanks for proving what I said.....You won't even look at the statistics, because you have NFI what you're blabbering about.

BTW, the courts didn't rule on the numbers, they refused to even allow them to be entered into evidence, liar.
The courts have repeatedly ruled on the lack of credible evidence.

Still waiting for you to provide some Professor Einstein

I've seen PoliticalChic BURY you in fully cited statistics showing the impossibility of this election. You lie, you whine, then you run away.

You're a demagogue troll, the last thing you're interested in is facts.

I've seen PoliticalChic BURY you in fully cited statistics showing the impossibility of this election. You lie, you whine, then you run away.

You're a demagogue troll, the last thing you're interested in is facts.
PC?

:auiqs.jpg:

With her unrelated cut and pastes?
She will not even debate me anymore. She got tired of being humiliated

I’ll start
As a Democrat, I am uncomfortable with the Defund the Police crap, general wokiness of being offended by everything, bending over to accommodate transsexuals

But Republicans, are you uncomfortable with the Stolen Election rants, refusal to get COVID shots, Climate Change denial, Obama born in Kenya myth?
That whole defund the police thing has never really been discussed as thoroughly as it should have been.

When I think of ''defunding the police'', I think of ''police'' beyond the antics of some lowly beat cop and consider the negative repercussions of the police state in its entirety.

The other things you mention are all special interest agendas.

People would do better to start asking why their purchasing power is purposefully being destroyed. And why their civil liberties are being systematically assaulted. And they need to focus on these things in a meaningful way. Not from the smut-like perspective they're being led to approach them in by the talking heads in cable news entertainment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back