Admission Made of COVID Policy / Decision Failure That Caused Long-Term Pain, And They're Asking For Amnesty

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Governments and health 'experts' made choices based on the information they had at the time, so it isn’t helpful to hold them accountable for the long-term effects of those decisions.

“We have to put these fights aside and declare a pandemic amnesty.

'We f*ed up, killed many people, destroyed businesses and lives, hurt your children by keeping them out of school, and devastated the economy...but now we want to take action to ensure we aren't held accountable.'

Birx publicly declared she and Fauci made up just about everything they said about COVID - the quarantines, the lockdowns, the school shutdowns, the mask mandates...all of it...

And Fauci funded the GoF Testing of COVID and has lied about it, according to colleagues' testimony / evidence.

Now these frauds and abusers want to be protected from the people they hurt and damage they did...

Governments and health experts made choices based on the information they had at the time, so it isn’t helpful to hold them accountable for the long-term effects of those decisions.

HELL NO!

There must be accountability.

What shall we do to Trump?
well you are not going to have it both ways for one. The left asked Big pharma to wait for the vaxx rollout till after 2020 election and they did and Joe numerous times has taken credit for the development and roll out of the vaxx...so. Looks like you stuck with it, old babe.

well you are not going to have it both ways for one. The left asked Big pharma to wait for the vaxx rollout till after 2020 election and they did and Joe numerous times has taken credit for the development and roll out of the vaxx...so. Looks like you stuck with it, old babe.
Try not to fall and hurt yourself running backwards so fast.

What should we do to Trump since he announced the national health emergency and initiated the protocols?

Try not to fall and hurt yourself running backwards so fast.
says the one with fatal self inflicted head wounds. Seems you guys are stuck on trump...why don't we ever see you extolling the NONEXISTENT virtues of Old Joe, The Pedo.

Big Pharma has admitted to completely bypassing safety protocols and standard procedures to get the experimental drug out quickly. Now they admit in doing so they did not prove it prevents recipients from getting or spreading COVID.

Biden has been vaccinated 4 or more times and caught COVID twice at least.

Birx and Fauci overrode Scot Atlas (on Trump's Covid task force) who was butting heads and saying that face masks and distancing were not effective. Atlas promoted herd immunity. He called for a fast re-opening of schools and businesses. Atlas also said hydroxychloroquine was safe and challenged those who claimed Trump was pushing 'snake oil.' Everything he said has now found to be true but he was called a spreader of 'misinformation.'

Last edited:
No amnesty, No apologies from me anyway. I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING. There has to be accountability for sloppy research and development and then keeping the injuries and deaths under wraps. Those folk who promoted jailing and medical murder of the unvaxxed..... No. Freakin' Amnesty.

As much as I hate lawyers I actually look forward to the lawyers on TV barking....."were you injured by Big Pharma's covid vaccines or government policy/shutdowns, you may be entitled to significant compensation".

Last edited:
And the fact that Trump had investments in the company.
You have no proof that Trump ignored Atlas because of any investment he held. In fact, Trump was pushing Atlas's recommendations.

Fauci and Birx were wrong.....Simple as that and, they would not listen to anyone, not even a guy on their own task force. They are 100% responsible for all the pain inflicted on We The People. Biden should be impeached as well.

Fauci and Birx were wrong.....Simple as that and, they would not listen to anyone, not even a guy on their own task force. They are 100% responsible for all the pain inflicted on We The People. Biden should be impeached as well.

And we wonder why they've vanished.

Coworker's daughter has been sick for two weeks straight, one thing after another. First the stomach flu, then some respiratory bug. Now mom is sick in the same cycle.

Coworker is a big believer in All The Shots so I'm thinking--sadly (I mean that) you probably impacted, if not destroyed both your immune systems. This was the reason, years ago, I stopped getting flu shots. Every year I got one I was sick all winter, and my dr said yes, these shots can depress your immune system.

And now the spike protein just goes on and on and on...

Forum List

Back