Adios, Liz Cheney

Did the cult forget her dad started multiple wars based on lies?

Liz is a turncoat. The cult will use her and then abandon her. They hate people with individual thought.

Biden is mentally compromised, but the cult will not admit it.

A motherfucker that lied the US into a war calling someone else a liar. That's rich! :auiqs.jpg:

He didn't lie. Someone high up in the administration lied. Media just sold it on face value.

I happened to catch the movie "The Vice" on T.V one day starring Christian Bale as Dick Cheney. It's a dramatic biographical film. In it, the message clearly presented is that Cheney was the ringleader for war and Bush was basically the patsy president who was guided by Cheneys ambitions.

Let's be honest, after 9/11 any honourable person wanted justice for the organization behind the attack and in short order. What other choice did people have but to trust the intelligence coming out? We aren't privy to such details.

Looking back, clearly there were some seriously bad decisions made that continue to hurt the West to this day.

This continues everyday still. I watch CNN and ANYTHING or ANYONE against Trump is immediately praised. Any statements, methods, activities are acceptable as long as Trump is the target. No different than some believing any attack in the M.E was acceptable, forget about the details.

Last edited:
He didn't lie. Someone high up in the administration lied. Media just sold it on face value.

I happened to catch the movie "The Vice" on T.V one day starring Christian Bale as Dick Cheney. It's a dramatic biographical film. In it, the message clearly presented is that Cheney was the ringleader for war and Bush was basically the patsy president who was guided by Cheneys ambitions.

Let's be honest, after 9/11 any honourable person wanted justice for the organization behind the attack and in short order. What other choice did people have but to trust the intelligence coming out? We aren't privy to such details.

Looking back, clearly there were some seriously bad decisions made that continue to hurt the West to this day.
Cheney had every motivation possible to want to gin up war. He profited massively from the Iraq invasion. Likely as much as or the most of anyone.

Forum List

Back