Zone1 Addressing the Disparate Impact of Social Security

All that fried food and poor lifestyle choices are to blame.
I don't know if it is just the fried foods...my mother in law died at 87, she was a Texan and fried all of her chicken in lard, and added bacon or lard to all of her green leafy vegetables like collard greens and made her biscuits with lard or Crisco and all kinds of no nos in today's world...and her mom did the same and she lived till 99....the family genes must have something to do with it too?

Looking back, I made good money when I was younger. I just wasted it on good times. I didn't get serious until I was in my forties. Most don't have either a plan or even the intention of financial security when they are just starting out. Big mistake as one's working life is actually quite limited.
I saw this thing about why young us doesn't care more about older us. It could be eating or drinking badly knowing older us is going to pay for it, or it could be not saving more knowing older us is going to wish we did.

I saw this thing about why young us doesn't care more about older us. It could be eating or drinking badly knowing older us is going to pay for it, or it could be not saving more knowing older us is going to wish we did.
The irony is that the older we get (and the shorter time we have left) the farther into the future we can see.

I remember asking my mother when dinner would be. "In about an hour", she answered. I was confused as I didn't know what "an hour" even was. I was three or four at the time (I have a very good memory of some events).

The irony is that the older we get (and the shorter time we have left) the farther into the future we can see.
A
I remember asking my mother when dinner would be. "In about an hour", she answered. I was confused as I didn't know what "an hour" even was. I was three or four at the time (I have a very good memory of some events).
Ain't it funny how that time period shortens as we age?

Forum List

Back