adam schiff is like carrie nation.

who do you like better... adam schiff or elise stefanik ?

• him

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • her

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
wtf... he'd better have some serious aces up his sleeves. point of order ?
Point of order - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Point_of_order

In parliamentary procedure, a point of order occurs when someone draws attention to a rules .... "Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process" (PDF). www.fas.org. Congressional Research Service. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
Debatable?‎: ‎No (but chair can permit explanati...
Class‎: ‎5
May be reconsidered?‎: ‎No, unless it is submitt...
Explanation and uses · ‎Legislative use

In parliamentary procedure, a point of order occurs when someone draws attention to a rules .... "Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process" (PDF). www.fas.org. Congressional Research Service. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
He did a good job of shutting down the obstructionists. I hope he keeps it up. They were just trying to waste time and take things off track.

I'm still wondering why the thread title is comparing Schiff to Carrie Nation? Is Schiff against the legalization of alcohol?

Carrie Nation - Wikipedia

Carrie Amelia Nation (forename sometimes spelled Carry;[1] November 25, 1846 – June 9, 1911) was an American woman who was a radical member of the temperance movement, which opposed alcohol before the advent of Prohibition. She is remembered for attacking alcohol-serving establishments (most often taverns) with a hatchet.

Nation was also concerned about tight clothing for women. In fact, she refused to wear a corset and urged women not to wear them because of their harmful effects on vital organs.[2]

She described herself as "a bulldog running along at the feet of Jesus, barking at what He doesn't like",[3] and claimed a divine ordination to promote temperance by destroying bars.[4]

He did a good job of shutting down the obstructionists. I hope he keeps it up. They were just trying to waste time and take things off track.
You have a little bullschiff in the corner of your mouth. Schiff is the obstructionist dramatizing fictional accounts to unseat an elected President. He's controlling the proceedings to bolster his narrative and obstruct any counter arguments. He's a putz.

gavelPounder.jpg

• Banned
I'm still wondering why the thread title is comparing Schiff to Carrie Nation? Is Schiff against the legalization of alcohol?

Carrie Amelia Nation (forename sometimes spelled Carry;[1] November 25, 1846 – June 9, 1911) was an American woman who was a radical member of the temperance movement, which opposed alcohol before the advent of Prohibition. She is remembered for attacking alcohol-serving establishments (most often taverns) with a hatchet.

Nation was also concerned about tight clothing for women. In fact, she refused to wear a corset and urged women not to wear them because of their harmful effects on vital organs.[2]

She described herself as "a bulldog running along at the feet of Jesus, barking at what He doesn't like",[3] and claimed a divine ordination to promote temperance by destroying bars.[4]
then you will keep wondering trotsky.

• Banned

You have a little bullschiff in the corner of your mouth. Schiff is the obstructionist dramatizing fictional accounts to unseat an elected President. He's controlling the proceedings to bolster his narrative and obstruct any counter arguments. He's a putz.
schiff is the new orange... heh.

Still doesn't explain why you think Schiff is like Carrie Nation.

How was Elise Stefanik obstructing anything? She was trying to ask the witness some questions.

I hope Schiff continues to demonstrate what a Stalinist goon he is.

Trump is the new Nixon - YO !

God you are pathetic.

Trump is the new Nixon - YO !

Trump is the new Nixon? Sorry, but Trump isn't nearly that smart.

Hmmm I saw this title and was wondering when I missed Schiff taking an ax to something. Then my second thought was how many people on the forum would actually know who the hell Carrie Nation is. I only do because of a course I took in undergrad. They use a pretty cool book if anyone ever wants a fun read on Prohibition and the women's suffrage movement.

51Yoc8tOtUL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Hmmm I saw this title and was wondering when I missed Schiff taking an ax to something. Then my second thought was how many people on the forum would actually know who the hell Carrie Nation is. I only do because of a course I took in undergrad. They use a pretty cool book if anyone ever wants a fun read on Prohibition and the women's suffrage movement.

51Yoc8tOtUL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

An axe to The Constitution.

Adam Shff is certainly more feminine that Carrie Nation.

You sound like you're having fun watching Democrats tear the Constitution in pieces. It reminds you of how abortionists tear innocent babies into pieces.

Comrade STALIN make SURE that court moves the way democrats want

afb110419dAPR20191104044506.jpg

Tell me, do you think this is HELPING you Communists?

Still doesn't explain why you think Schiff is like Carrie Nation.

Agreed.

iu

I believe in reincarnation now.....

Forum List

Back