adam schiff is like carrie nation.

who do you like better... adam schiff or elise stefanik ?

• him

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • her

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
wtf... he'd better have some serious aces up his sleeves. point of order ?
Point of order - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Point_of_order

In parliamentary procedure, a point of order occurs when someone draws attention to a rules .... "Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process" (PDF). www.fas.org. Congressional Research Service. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
Debatable?‎: ‎No (but chair can permit explanati...
Class‎: ‎5
May be reconsidered?‎: ‎No, unless it is submitt...
Explanation and uses · ‎Legislative use
Next Halloween I’m cutting a ping-pong ball in half, putting a dot on each for pupils, hold them in my eye sockets and go to parties as creepy Adam Schiff. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm still wondering why the thread title is comparing Schiff to Carrie Nation? Is Schiff against the legalization of alcohol?

Carrie Nation - Wikipedia

Carrie Amelia Nation (forename sometimes spelled Carry;[1] November 25, 1846 – June 9, 1911) was an American woman who was a radical member of the temperance movement, which opposed alcohol before the advent of Prohibition. She is remembered for attacking alcohol-serving establishments (most often taverns) with a hatchet.

Nation was also concerned about tight clothing for women. In fact, she refused to wear a corset and urged women not to wear them because of their harmful effects on vital organs.[2]

She described herself as "a bulldog running along at the feet of Jesus, barking at what He doesn't like",[3] and claimed a divine ordination to promote temperance by destroying bars.[4]
Because Carrie Nation was a ignorant, self-righteous bitch like Adam Schiff.

Hmmm I saw this title and was wondering when I missed Schiff taking an ax to something. Then my second thought was how many people on the forum would actually know who the hell Carrie Nation is. I only do because of a course I took in undergrad. They use a pretty cool book if anyone ever wants a fun read on Prohibition and the women's suffrage movement.

51Yoc8tOtUL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

An axe to The Constitution.

Not even close.

He did a good job of shutting down the obstructionists. I hope he keeps it up. They were just trying to waste time and take things off track.

We'll shut down Schiff and the rest of the Dem clowns next Nov. I can't wait to watch the left crying and wailing again like election night 2016. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In parliamentary procedure, a point of order occurs when someone draws attention to a rules .... "Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process" (PDF). www.fas.org. Congressional Research Service. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
He's attacking bars with a hatchet?

He did a good job of shutting down the obstructionists. I hope he keeps it up. They were just trying to waste time and take things off track.
You have a little bullschiff in the corner of your mouth. Schiff is the obstructionist dramatizing fictional accounts to unseat an elected President. He's controlling the proceedings to bolster his narrative and obstruct any counter arguments. He's a putz.
Yup. He is presenting HIS side of the story, the reason why the House is contemplating impeachment. People ought to know. So it is YOUR job as a Trump supporter or a Republican or whatever, to give us Trump's side of the story in a way which we can follow and understand without resorting to whacked out conspiracy theories that have already been debunked.

How was Elise Stefanik obstructing anything? She was trying to ask the witness some questions.

I hope Schiff continues to demonstrate what a Stalinist goon he is.
I heard Stefanik get her full five minutes without any interruption, and she did a damned good job, with five seconds to spare. She's a hot shit. (That's a compliment, by the way)

You have a little bullschiff in the corner of your mouth. Schiff is the obstructionist dramatizing fictional accounts to unseat an elected President. He's controlling the proceedings to bolster his narrative and obstruct any counter arguments. He's a putz.
schiff is the new orange... heh.

Trump is the new Nixon - YO !

Trump is the new Nixon? Sorry, but Trump isn't nearly that smart.
he's just one term/election/whitehouse ahead of hillary.

I'm still wondering why the thread title is comparing Schiff to Carrie Nation? Is Schiff against the legalization of alcohol?

Carrie Nation - Wikipedia

Carrie Amelia Nation (forename sometimes spelled Carry;[1] November 25, 1846 – June 9, 1911) was an American woman who was a radical member of the temperance movement, which opposed alcohol before the advent of Prohibition. She is remembered for attacking alcohol-serving establishments (most often taverns) with a hatchet.

Nation was also concerned about tight clothing for women. In fact, she refused to wear a corset and urged women not to wear them because of their harmful effects on vital organs.[2]

She described herself as "a bulldog running along at the feet of Jesus, barking at what He doesn't like",[3] and claimed a divine ordination to promote temperance by destroying bars.[4]
then you will keep wondering trotsky.

Still doesn't explain why you think Schiff is like Carrie Nation.

Agreed.

iu

I believe in reincarnation now.....
tell me about it...
subud.jpg

How was Elise Stefanik obstructing anything? She was trying to ask the witness some questions.

I heard Stefanik get her full five minutes without any interruption, and she did a damned good job, with five seconds to spare. She's a hot shit. (That's a compliment, by the way)
she's the breakout star... for sure.. i know her a little from across lake champlain.she is an incredible person.. ceo material... president someday.

Hmmm I saw this title and was wondering when I missed Schiff taking an ax to something. Then my second thought was how many people on the forum would actually know who the hell Carrie Nation is. I only do because of a course I took in undergrad. They use a pretty cool book if anyone ever wants a fun read on Prohibition and the women's suffrage movement.

51Yoc8tOtUL._SX339_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

An axe to The Constitution.

Not even close.

Comrade dog, do you approve of Lying Schitt standing on the house floor and lying into the record by fabricating the transcripts of the Ukraine call in his bid to overthrow the Executive Branch.

You've never read the Constitution, but from your indoctrination from hate groups like NBC and CNN, is it your belief that the Executive branch is an inferior branch that is subservient to the Legislative?

We'll shut down Schiff and the rest of the Dem clowns next Nov. I can't wait to watch the left crying and wailing again like election night 2016. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes, the Communists have a slime 18 seat majority. 36 seats are held by supposed moderates, except we already know their are NO moderates in the Stalinist party. The Republicans will focus on those 36 seats, reminding people what the Lying Schitt, Pelosi, and the democrats have done. These liars all swore they would not make Pelosi speaker and said they would not impeach. They are liars and will be gone.

Adam Schitt is in an area of Los Angeles that is 90% hispanic. He would be EASY to defeat, with another democrat who is Latino. The GOP should support such a move.

He's attacking bars with a hatchet?

He's attacking the Constitution with an ax.

Elise Stefanik on Twitter

Schiff-for-Brains didn't allow Nunez to yield his time to Stefanik. No reason was given. We all know the reason. The ambassador was specifically brought in because she's a woman. When the Repubs questioned her, Schiff wanted it to look like a bunch of Republican males were beating up on a poor defenseless woman. Having Stefanik question her took away that narrative.

This is a show trial, and nothing more. Only the lowest kind of douchebag would defend this circus.

Yup. He is presenting HIS side of the story, the reason why the House is contemplating impeachment. People ought to know. So it is YOUR job as a Trump supporter or a Republican or whatever, to give us Trump's side of the story in a way which we can follow and understand without resorting to whacked out conspiracy theories that have already been debunked.
Leftwing stains believe the truth is a whacked out conspiracy theory. Furthermore, the last thing they want is the truth. That's why they are fighting so hard to impeach Trump - he was trying to get at the truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Leftwing stains believe the truth is a whacked out conspiracy theory. Furthermore, the last thing they want is the truth. That's why they are fighting so hard to impeach Trump - he was trying to get at the truth.

The Communists don't believe any of it. Lying Schitt and Nazi Piloshiti know they're lying. It's why they are so fearful, they know that at any moment they may be caught.

The GOP needs to fund a Hispanic democrat to challenge Schitt. Why do the Mexicans in his district want this privileged Jew representing them?

God you are pathetic.
Was thinking exactly the same thing... that old hag is seriously out there on planet BRAIN DEAD.

Forum List

Back