adam schiff is like carrie nation.

who do you like better... adam schiff or elise stefanik ?

• him

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • her

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
Actually he is, and you applaud him for it.

Tell me creep, if Donald Trump sent DOJ agents to arrest you would that be okay with you?

And you asked, "what is the charge," they said "you're guilty," again you ask "what is the charge," they said "you're guilty, we will figure out what you're guilty of later."

You'd be fine with that, right?

Because that is EXACTLY what you Communists have done with this sham impeachment, this coup that started the day Trump was elected. Lying Schitt is the face of your treason, but those like you are the lifeblood of treason.
No, it's not what's happening.
Actually he is, and you applaud him for it.

Tell me creep, if Donald Trump sent DOJ agents to arrest you would that be okay with you?

And you asked, "what is the charge," they said "you're guilty," again you ask "what is the charge," they said "you're guilty, we will figure out what you're guilty of later."

You'd be fine with that, right?

Because that is EXACTLY what you Communists have done with this sham impeachment, this coup that started the day Trump was elected. Lying Schitt is the face of your treason, but those like you are the lifeblood of treason.
Lol, you not liking what is said doesn't make it a lie, no matter what Cheeto Jesus tells you.

That's exactly what you Stalinsts have done.

That you lie is of no matter, you have no integrity or honor - no democrat does.

What matters is that America sees it. Lie to me - you always do - but don't lie to yourself, America sees what you vermin are doing.
What stalinists?

What are you talking about?

iu
How nice for you.

That hanging over yer bed, kiddo?

Lie all you want - America sees what you Stalinists are doing. Your done for 2020. You never had a prayer of defeating President Trump, now you've lost the house. But keep at it, keep showing the democrats declare guilt and then go searching for a crime. America LOVES it, they can't wait until you have thugs kicking in doors in the middle of the night dragging people off as guilty, then you'll start searching for crimes.Secret Soviet Star Chambers, no right to face your accuser - oh and your accuser isn't relevant, once you're found guilty they can just search until they find something, anything to hang on you.

Republicans sweep you Stalinists out with one simple phrase; "If they can do it to the President, they can and will do it to you."

No, it's not what's happening.
Lol, you not liking what is said doesn't make it a lie, no matter what Cheeto Jesus tells you.

That you lie is of no matter, you have no integrity or honor - no democrat does.

What matters is that America sees it. Lie to me - you always do - but don't lie to yourself, America sees what you vermin are doing.
What stalinists?

iu
How nice for you.

Lie all you want - America sees what you Stalinists are doing. Your done for 2020. You never had a prayer of defeating President Trump, now you've lost the house. But keep at it, keep showing the democrats declare guilt and then go searching for a crime. America LOVES it, they can't wait until you have thugs kicking in doors in the middle of the night dragging people off as guilty, then you'll start searching for crimes.Secret Soviet Star Chambers, no right to face your accuser - oh and your accuser isn't relevant, once you're found guilty they can just search until they find something, anything to hang on you.

Republicans sweep you Stalinists out with one simple phrase; "If they can do it to the President, they can and will do it to you."
What lie do you think I told?

What stalinists?

iu
How nice for you.

"If they can do it to the President, they can and will do it to you."

wtf... he'd better have some serious aces up his sleeves. point of order ?
Point of order - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Point_of_order

In parliamentary procedure, a point of order occurs when someone draws attention to a rules .... "Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process" (PDF). www.fas.org. Congressional Research Service. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
Debatable?‎: ‎No (but chair can permit explanati...
Class‎: ‎5
May be reconsidered?‎: ‎No, unless it is submitt...
Explanation and uses · ‎Legislative use
He did a good job of shutting down the obstructionists. I hope he keeps it up. They were just trying to waste time and take things off track.

How was Elise Stefanik obstructing anything? She was trying to ask the witness some questions.

I hope Schiff continues to demonstrate what a Stalinist goon he is.
I heard Stefanik get her full five minutes without any interruption, and she did a damned good job, with five seconds to spare. She's a hot shit. (That's a compliment, by the way)
Schiff-for-Brains didn't allow Nunez to yield his time to Stefanik. No reason was given. We all know the reason. The ambassador was specifically brought in because she's a woman. When the Repubs questioned her, Schiff wanted it to look like a bunch of Republican males were beating up on a poor defenseless woman. Having Stefanik question her took away that narrative.

This is a show trial, and nothing more. Only the lowest kind of douchebag would defend this circus.
Here's part of Stefanik's questioning
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-impeachment-
hearings/stefanik-questions-yovanovitch-about-hunter-biden/2019/11/15/c92fdfff-4a1c-4e7d-a8ad-f8de20c1823f_video.html?

Not behind the pay wall.
Are you even aware that they are speaking about Jim Jordan yielding his time to her and then Adam Shiff repeatedly ignoring calls of "point of order" which is a parliamentary procedure that no Chairman, on any committee, has the right to ignore?

In parliamentary procedure, a point of order occurs when someone draws attention to a rules .... "Points of Order in the Congressional Budget Process" (PDF). www.fas.org. Congressional Research Service. Retrieved 2016-02-16.
He did a good job of shutting down the obstructionists. I hope he keeps it up. They were just trying to waste time and take things off track.
You have a little bullschiff in the corner of your mouth. Schiff is the obstructionist dramatizing fictional accounts to unseat an elected President. He's controlling the proceedings to bolster his narrative and obstruct any counter arguments. He's a putz.
Yup. He is presenting HIS side of the story, the reason why the House is contemplating impeachment. People ought to know. So it is YOUR job as a Trump supporter or a Republican or whatever, to give us Trump's side of the story in a way which we can follow and understand without resorting to whacked out conspiracy theories that have already been debunked.

You mean his side of the story that he simply made up? Is that like the "parody" of the Trump-Zelensky call?

Dumbass!

You have a little bullschiff in the corner of your mouth. Schiff is the obstructionist dramatizing fictional accounts to unseat an elected President. He's controlling the proceedings to bolster his narrative and obstruct any counter arguments. He's a putz.
Yup. He is presenting HIS side of the story, the reason why the House is contemplating impeachment. People ought to know. So it is YOUR job as a Trump supporter or a Republican or whatever, to give us Trump's side of the story in a way which we can follow and understand without resorting to whacked out conspiracy theories that have already been debunked.
What is so funny, 007? You're acting retarded.

If he is acting, that is just further proof that you are not. You are retarded.

What stalinists?

iu
How nice for you.

And when did I say anything like that?

How nice for you.

And when did I say anything like that?

Never! It's your greatest fear - it's what every American will hear from now until the election. Your mask has slipped, America sees what you are.

Pointing out that Schiff is a liar, rule breaker and denying Due Process is not obstructing.

Don’t you have some Putin Pudding to serve to your dead daddy Al Baghdadi?

Holy shit! Are you really that stupid? A House impeachment hearing is NOT where Adam Schiff gets to tell HIS side of the story. It is where the committee gets to produce evidence and Bull Schiff is shutting down anyone on the committee that isn't feeding his narrative. It's a fucking star chamber sham of a hearing. If this shit were done to Obama, you'd be crying racist. Take your tin foil hat off and do a little critical thinking for a change. Exercise that brain a smidgen.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Obstruction is when you stand up and start screaming....or you prevent any exculpatory evidence from being presented.
Schiff-face obstructed facts from being presented he didn't like.

How was Elise Stefanik obstructing anything? She was trying to ask the witness some questions.

I hope Schiff continues to demonstrate what a Stalinist goon he is.
I heard Stefanik get her full five minutes without any interruption, and she did a damned good job, with five seconds to spare. She's a hot shit. (That's a compliment, by the way)
Schiff-for-Brains didn't allow Nunez to yield his time to Stefanik. No reason was given. We all know the reason. The ambassador was specifically brought in because she's a woman. When the Repubs questioned her, Schiff wanted it to look like a bunch of Republican males were beating up on a poor defenseless woman. Having Stefanik question her took away that narrative.

This is a show trial, and nothing more. Only the lowest kind of douchebag would defend this circus.
Here's part of Stefanik's questioning
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-impeachment-
hearings/stefanik-questions-yovanovitch-about-hunter-biden/2019/11/15/c92fdfff-4a1c-4e7d-a8ad-f8de20c1823f_video.html?

Not behind the pay wall.
Bull Schiff controlling the narrative and only allowing what he wants to hear.

brothers and sisters: even if you catch Putin saying he favors Trump, how can you know what Putin or any other human is thinking? unless you're living inside their brain, you cant. what if Putin is trying to undermine Trump by embarrassing him by saying he likes him.

just like Peter Strzok could be a Trump operative designed to make Demonrats look bad, not that they need help.

anything is possible in the Trump era

shrimp has to be the most hated man in america. why isn't/wasn't this in the judiciary committee is a point of order too.

Schiff ain't going to lose his next election while elise is.

shrimp has to be the most hated man in america. why isn't/wasn't this in the judiciary committee is a point of order too.

The most hated man in America is rep. Gym Jordan and his see no evil, hear no evil and tell no evil to sex abuse at OSU.

i sure hope not.

that's a local race for me. she is amazing, i have followed her career.

i sure hope not.

that's a local race for me. she is amazing, i have followed her career.

She's dead meat is a NY swing district for being a trump sycophant.

Forum List

Back