Adam Kinzinger's family disowns him - Calls him "possessed by the Devil!"

Can Adam's soul be saved? :laugh:

Rep. Adam Kinzinger on Sunday offered a glimpse of what it’s like being one of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump: Friends and family turned against him, and he was told he’s “possessed by the devil.”​
“Look it’s really difficult. I mean, all of a sudden imagine everybody that supported you, or so it seems that way, your friends, your family, has turned against you. They think you're selling out,” the Illinois congressman said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”​
“I was disappointed over the last few weeks to see what seemed like the Republican Party waking up and then kind of falling asleep again and saying, ‘Well, you know, what matters if we can win in two years and we don't want to tick off the base,’” Kinzinger said.​

I like this dude. Wish there were more Conservatives with guts and values like Kinz.
Their lack of guts and values was bad enough, but now they'd literally be risking their lives if they go against Trump.

How did that happen?
It takes no guts to be a Prog. For they have near complete power. But a funny thing. When someone starts shooting at them, they get the hell out of Dodge like they are doing a 100 year dash.

You gonna start shootin’ Mackey? :omg:

Rep. Adam Kinzinger on Sunday offered a glimpse of what it’s like being one of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump: Friends and family turned against him, and he was told he’s “possessed by the devil.”​
“Look it’s really difficult. I mean, all of a sudden imagine everybody that supported you, or so it seems that way, your friends, your family, has turned against you. They think you're selling out,” the Illinois congressman said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”​
“I was disappointed over the last few weeks to see what seemed like the Republican Party waking up and then kind of falling asleep again and saying, ‘Well, you know, what matters if we can win in two years and we don't want to tick off the base,’” Kinzinger said.​

I like this dude. Wish there were more Conservatives with guts and values like Kinz.
Their lack of guts and values was bad enough, but now they'd literally be risking their lives if they go against Trump.

How did that happen?
It takes no guts to be a Prog. For they have near complete power. But a funny thing. When someone starts shooting at them, they get the hell out of Dodge like they are doing a 100 year dash.

You gonna start shootin’ Mackey? :omg:

I am a Member of the Retired Military. We don't walk around carrying guns. We don't feel the need to. Our Cajones are big enough. And you would be correct. Start shooting at us and we will get the hell dodge like doing a 100 year dash but only to go get our own weapons. And guess what, chances are, ours are at least a match for theirs and we are professionals in using them. But first we give the cops a chance to take care of it like they are supposed to and almost always do.

Aaron Schock's family disowned him when he came out as gay after resigning from Congress. It's unfortunate people would treat family this way.

My mother is a die hard Trumpeteer and she's convinced that not only did Biden steal the election, but pretty much every election a Democrat wins is stolen. She even thinks Ted Wheeler got reelected as Mayor of Portland because the election was stolen from the Republicans. I don't think there was even a Republican in that race. LOL. Over time, this stuff obviously gets irritating and I've gotten a bit short with her once or twice in these conversations, but I would never stop talking to her or any member of my family over political disagreements.
I'm just Johnny Foreigner looking in but it always amazes me that people like yourself can't see what happened.
You're from Nevada for Christ's sake. Maybe listen to your mother.

Foreigner or not - maybe you ought to wean yourself off conspiracy theories.
That's what we were told about Epstein's Island and Hunter's laptop too.

The same Epstein that Trump was best buds with, that one?
Yeah, they met briefly whilst Epsteing was staying at a Trump hotel.....in fucking 1992.
Bill Clinton was on Epsteins' plane log book 26 times.
Trump.....not once.

Dude you are FOS. They hung out for YEARS!

More like WE get a glimpse of the abject stupidity of a 2nd faux impeachment, this time with no President to actually impeach. Adam needs to go soak his head.

A president isn't above the law and we can't set a precedent in allowing Trump's behavior.

Grifters gonna Grift & Criminals gonna Crime.

How did that happen?
Half my family are Trumpers and the one thing they all have in common when I talk politics with them is an inability to dive into details. I’ve found the same is true for many on this message board as well. They all tune out the news and only repeat talking points. When I try and dig in they check out and claim fake news. It’s pretty Sad and unfortunately an intended effect of what Trump has done over the past 4 years. I hate to give such a destructive person credit but he played his base like a master. I’m sorry but those who buy into his crap are fools

Really? That's your USMB experience?
Yes it is with the vast majority of those I debate. There are a handful of smart conservative posters that I enjoy debating but very few of them make excuses for Trump because it’s just obvious how much he lies and BS’s.

But he is not conservative...he should be a democrat....he is more loyal to the dems base than the republican base....and if he thinks the election was not stolen he is stupid too....
As if you even remember what conservatism is. There is nothing "conservative" about your cult.

Fascist? Yes - Conservative?? NO

How did that happen?
"Risking their lives"? Settle down, dork. :laugh:

When the House took up impeachment proceedings, Republican members of the U.S. House of Representatives reportedly felt afraid to vote to impeach Trump – even fearing for their lives. A video also captured a group accosting Republican Lindsey Graham, a U.S. senator from South Carolina, screaming that he was a “traitor” after he declared that Joe Biden had been lawfully elected president.

These threats do not simply reflect increased levels of anger and depravity among individual Americans. Rather, they appear to be evidence of a more systemic use of fear and intimidation in U.S. politics, seeking to force fealty from Republicans and reinforce the authoritarian turn that defined Donald Trump’s leadership.
Death threats? Everyone gets death threats. Im talking about violence. These politicians have nothing to fear from right wingers. Its left wingers that get violent and murder politicians.

Oh?

I think you are seriously biased in that judgement. Political violence is a bipartisan sport, and currently, the right is upping the ante.
Right wingers arent forming violent political mobs across the country and attacking left wing rallies. Nor are they ransacking cities.

No they're ransacking the Capital, hunting down the (then) Vice President and Congress Critters and killing policemen.

That's when they're not engaged in infiltrating leftwing protests and provoking violence.
You seem to have misspelled Antifa and BLM as right wingers. Again. Infiltrating left wing protests? Sorry, the violence is on you and yours liar. Killing policemen? Go fuck yourself.
You seem to be delusional. Keep your sexual projections to yourself please, I'm not interested.

It doesn't take many braincells to research and find that in some of those riots rightwing groups were involved in provoking violence. Of course, one has to be compos mentis in order to comprehend that.
Don’t flatter yourself. I told you to fuck yourself illiterate. I’m not interested in an undereducated moron who blames the right for everything while ignoring the left’s blatant violent tendencies. Killing cops is your domain. Of course being the leftist shill you are you refuse to see that.

Aaron Schock's family disowned him when he came out as gay after resigning from Congress. It's unfortunate people would treat family this way.

My mother is a die hard Trumpeteer and she's convinced that not only did Biden steal the election, but pretty much every election a Democrat wins is stolen. She even thinks Ted Wheeler got reelected as Mayor of Portland because the election was stolen from the Republicans. I don't think there was even a Republican in that race. LOL. Over time, this stuff obviously gets irritating and I've gotten a bit short with her once or twice in these conversations, but I would never stop talking to her or any member of my family over political disagreements.

I can't understand people who disown family over this sort of thingl

How did that happen?
"Risking their lives"? Settle down, dork. :laugh:

When the House took up impeachment proceedings, Republican members of the U.S. House of Representatives reportedly felt afraid to vote to impeach Trump – even fearing for their lives. A video also captured a group accosting Republican Lindsey Graham, a U.S. senator from South Carolina, screaming that he was a “traitor” after he declared that Joe Biden had been lawfully elected president.

These threats do not simply reflect increased levels of anger and depravity among individual Americans. Rather, they appear to be evidence of a more systemic use of fear and intimidation in U.S. politics, seeking to force fealty from Republicans and reinforce the authoritarian turn that defined Donald Trump’s leadership.
Death threats? Everyone gets death threats. Im talking about violence. These politicians have nothing to fear from right wingers. Its left wingers that get violent and murder politicians.

Oh?

I think you are seriously biased in that judgement. Political violence is a bipartisan sport, and currently, the right is upping the ante.
Right wingers arent forming violent political mobs across the country and attacking left wing rallies. Nor are they ransacking cities.

No they're ransacking the Capital, hunting down the (then) Vice President and Congress Critters and killing policemen.

That's when they're not engaged in infiltrating leftwing protests and provoking violence.
You seem to have misspelled Antifa and BLM as right wingers. Again. Infiltrating left wing protests? Sorry, the violence is on you and yours liar. Killing policemen? Go fuck yourself.
You seem to be delusional. Keep your sexual projections to yourself please, I'm not interested.

It doesn't take many braincells to research and find that in some of those riots rightwing groups were involved in provoking violence. Of course, one has to be compos mentis in order to comprehend that.
Your left wing riots were 100% caused by violent left wingers. Dont pass the blame for their bad behavior. It makes you look weak and stupid.

The police and FBI disagree with you.
What do they have to say about it? Lets see an exact quote.

I provided sources within my statement. That's as far as I'm going to go.
So you have nothing.

I'm just Johnny Foreigner looking in but it always amazes me that people like yourself can't see what happened.
You're from Nevada for Christ's sake. Maybe listen to your mother.

Foreigner or not - maybe you ought to wean yourself off conspiracy theories.
That's what we were told about Epstein's Island and Hunter's laptop too.

The same Epstein that Trump was best buds with, that one?
Yeah, they met briefly whilst Epsteing was staying at a Trump hotel.....in fucking 1992.
Bill Clinton was on Epsteins' plane log book 26 times.
Trump.....not once.

You're right. Not once. Multiple times.

Either way, there are far too many conspiracy theories going on to keep track of. The election if over. Trump lost. Fair and square.
See moron, you need to learn to read. Trump never went to the island moron. Flights back to NY. Before banning Epstein and aiding the prosecutions of Epstein in Florida. Fair and square? Seems the facts disagree with you. As usual

I wish McConnell and a whole bunch of Republicans would realize that standing by Trump is a ticket to hell. Grow a set and lead. Kinzinger is doing the right thing. McCarthy is making a deal with the devil. He came out in condemnation of Trump on Jan. 6th and then crawled back kissing his ring a week later. This party is in shambles. Somebody do the right thing and sever ties with the lying narcissist.

I wish McConnell and a whole bunch of Republicans would realize that standing by Trump is a ticket to hell. Grow a set and lead. Kinzinger is doing the right thing. McCarthy is making a deal with the devil. He came out in condemnation of Trump on Jan. 6th and then crawled back kissing his ring a week later. This party is in shambles. Somebody do the right thing and sever ties with the lying narcissist.

Yea the ones that turned on trump are retarded

that path leads to the death of the republican party

i'm from illinois this guy must be fucking brain dead if he thought he could get away with voting to impeach trump. Who the fuck does he think he represents? lol

i'm from illinois this guy must be fucking brain dead if he thought he could get away with voting to impeach trump. Who the fuck does he think he represents? lol

Could it be that he represents the Constitution of the United States?

Truth

I like him too. The sad thing is how few of the honest to God "conservatives" have had the balls to stand up and do what's right. They're petrified of a man who can't tweet or appoint judges anymore. Why?

The Cult of Trump is incredibly WEIRD.

These people are like Trump acolytes.. How very sad and sick.

Hey...shithead......for his backstabbing of his party, Kinzinger is being rewarded by the democrat by having his seat removed by gerrymandering...fuck him...

Did anybody actually see the letter in question? This guy throws his own family under the bus because he is taking heat. He is starting to sound like a nut case.

Forum List

Back