Adam Kinzinger's family disowns him - Calls him "possessed by the Devil!"

Nobody would know if Kinzinger didn't go on MTP and disown his own family. Did he show the letter that allegedly said he was possessed by the devil? Wouldn't you know the crazy angry left supports a republican who disowns his own family because he is taking political heat for disowning his own party.

Nobody would know if Kinzinger didn't go on MTP and disown his own family. Did he show the letter that allegedly said he was possessed by the devil? Wouldn't you know the crazy angry left supports a republican who disowns his own family because he is taking political heat for disowning his own party.
All cultist code for, "MUST PROTECT ORANGE LARD AND MASTER"

All cultist code for, "MUST PROTECT ORANGE LARD AND MASTER"
What cult? Kinzinger could have taken criticism like a man and defended his decision to impeach Trump but he threw his own family and friends under the bus. Lefties love the whining (and the lies?) but this guy comes off like a freaking wimp.

What cult? Kinzinger could have taken criticism like a man and defended his decision to impeach Trump but he threw his own family and friends under the bus. Lefties love the whining (and the lies?) but this guy comes off like a freaking wimp.
You are just mad because he showed how gross the cultism is.

I like this dude. Wish there were more Conservatives with guts and values like Kinz.
Let me get this straight.It takes guts to be a sell-out candy ass.
That's who this punked Kitzinger is.And it shows.He always appears like he's
starting to break out into a sweat when explaining his political bent.
Like he's knows he's faking it.Hurried and nervous and sweaty.
Signs of guilt.

Graham doesn’t have guts he is a coward that shifts to where he thinks is the safest space. Kemp is a moron but at least has enough values to not lie about an election. Thune is alright
Graham { some called Mrs.John McCain } is a political chameleon.
Like his buddy McCain.And John Thune is a McConnell servile toady.
They need to be Primaried.But McConnell just won Relection last year.
There needs to be constant pressure for McConnell to step aside if not
able to help the GOP gain a foothold.The Dems NO NOT HAVE any
Mandate in the Senate.

Let me get this straight.It takes guts to be a sell-out candy ass.
That's who this punked Kitzinger is.And it shows.He always appears like he's
starting to break out into a sweat when explaining his political bent.
Like he's knows he's faking it.Hurried and nervous and sweaty.
Signs of guilt.
Haha. Whatever you say bucko!

Graham { some called Mrs.John McCain } is a political chameleon.
Like his buddy McCain.And John Thune is a McConnell servile toady.
They need to be Primaried.But McConnell just won Relection last year.
There needs to be constant pressure for McConnell to step aside if not
able to help the GOP gain a foothold.The Dems NO NOT HAVE any
Mandate in the Senate.
On these points we agree

Can Adam's soul be saved? :laugh:

Rep. Adam Kinzinger on Sunday offered a glimpse of what it’s like being one of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump: Friends and family turned against him, and he was told he’s “possessed by the devil.”​
“Look it’s really difficult. I mean, all of a sudden imagine everybody that supported you, or so it seems that way, your friends, your family, has turned against you. They think you're selling out,” the Illinois congressman said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”​
“I was disappointed over the last few weeks to see what seemed like the Republican Party waking up and then kind of falling asleep again and saying, ‘Well, you know, what matters if we can win in two years and we don't want to tick off the base,’” Kinzinger said.​

the man is spot on right ...Adam Kinzinger knows a nut case when he see's one Donald trump lies about everything .. he lies about the election ... there is no way in hell can a mail in ballot be counted more then once and he calls trump out on it ... mail in ballots are the the safes way you can vote ... the ballot can't be forged and be counted ... each and every ballot is recored by the state its from it and be only count once ... its the best way to vote and Adam Kinzinger supports the mail in ballot ... if I were him I would be proud that my family looks vat me as a follower of saton cause he doesn't support trump ...

the man is spot on right ...Adam Kinzinger knows a nut case when he see's one Donald trump lies about everything .. he lies about the election ... there is no way in hell can a mail in ballot be counted more then once and he calls trump out on it ... mail in ballots are the the safes way you can vote ... the ballot can't be forged and be counted ... each and every ballot is recored by the state its from it and be only count once ... its the best way to vote and Adam Kinzinger supports the mail in ballot ... if I were him I would be proud that my family looks vat me as a follower of saton cause he doesn't support trump ...

The most amazing part is that evangelicals actually believe that Donald is a Christian. :lol:

1634657602770.png

notice they remove the word bible off the book ... when this picture was taken the book was upside down ... hell did you see him trying to say the lords prayer??? he was stumbling all over the place ...

Rep. Adam Kinzinger on Sunday offered a glimpse of what it’s like being one of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump: Friends and family turned against him, and he was told he’s “possessed by the devil.”​
“Look it’s really difficult. I mean, all of a sudden imagine everybody that supported you, or so it seems that way, your friends, your family, has turned against you. They think you're selling out,” the Illinois congressman said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”​
“I was disappointed over the last few weeks to see what seemed like the Republican Party waking up and then kind of falling asleep again and saying, ‘Well, you know, what matters if we can win in two years and we don't want to tick off the base,’” Kinzinger said.​

Kinzinger's statement sounds like a lie.

Just because someone is Nevertrumper doesn't means they are possessed, no one thinks that

He's trying to gain sympathy from the libs, so they don't eliminate his congressional district in the reapportionment process.

For some reason, he expected the libs to celebrate his conversion

Kinzinger's statement sounds like a lie.

Just because someone is Nevertrumper doesn't means they are possessed, no one thinks that

He's trying to gain sympathy from the libs, so they don't eliminate his congressional district in the reapportionment process.

For some reason, he expected the libs to celebrate his conversion

His family called him "possessed by the Devil". Did you not read the letter? :rolleyes-41:

Kinzinger is precisely who Einstein warned us about.... the Zionist Fascist

Yes we understand - Anyone who doesn't kneel at the alter of Dear Leader is a Zionist Fascist and most likely a Nazi and Commie to boot. Got that Liz Cheney? :laughing0301:

What I understand is that if President Trump and the 75 million Little Trumpsters were to quit politics forever, and the Never Trumpers regained control and nominated Liz- or Jeb, Kasich, Steele, whomever- the nominee would still be labeled as Literally Hitler and would be literally crucified in the mainstream media.

It isn't about Trump, it never was, its about leftist control.

What I understand is that if President Trump and the 75 million Little Trumpsters were to quit politics forever, and the Never Trumpers regained control and nominated Liz- or Jeb, Kasich, Steele, whomever- the nominee would still be labeled as Literally Hitler and would be literally crucified in the mainstream media.

It isn't about Trump, it never was, its about leftist control.

Nobody cares more about control or power than congressional Republicans. NOBODY

Forum List

Back