Adam Kinzinger Disowned By Own Family!

Think about it. Kinzinger was a well know and respected member of Congress making US policy and a regular being interviewed on Fox News. What pride his family must have had in him. Then he decided to sabotage his own party, attack his party leader spearheading the revival of our country, was shot down for it and run out of Washington DC instead to be some bum now selling linoleum floors.

I imagine the letter went something like this:

Dear Adam, you worthless piece of trash---
You suck. We don't know you, we don't want to know you. Your phone number has been blocked and you've been taken out of our wills. You are no longer the godfather of our children, we are ashamed to be related to you. Your name will no longer be spoken of at family gatherings. Your photos have all been removed from our albums. Drop dead. If you ever show up here again looking for a hand out, we will sic the German Shepard on you.

I dunno, if it's a certified letter it should address him as Mr. Kinzinger.

Did he frame them, or at least put them up on the refrigerator?

A lifetime ago I worked at a bank for a summer and had someone leave an anonymous note asking me to be nicer, I hung that shit on my cubicle wall with pride.

We've been over this as well. The racists switched to the republican party when Democrats began supporting civil rights. That's why republicans dominate the south these days.

And don't give me any "blah blah blah kkk" shit. This is a historical fact, not my opinion.
You're a moron and a liar. The Democratic party has never supported civil rights. And just recently the Biden administration's openly racist policies were shot down by the Supreme Court because they violated civil rights.

And to this day the Democratic party is constantly attacking civil rights. Especially the 2nd amendment.

Actually, the Democrats first started chipping away at the 2nd amendment civil right to keep and bear arms when they suddenly realized that black men had a 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms too.

As a matter of fact, the Democrats denied Martin Luther King Jr. a concealed carry permit, simply because he was black, even after his home was fucking firebombed, simply because he was black.

So fuck off, you lying Democratic party of slavery and Jim Crow supporter.

Last edited:
Shades of Liz Cheney! Adam Kinzinger is such a failed RINO republican that his own family sent him a certified letter saying they are

LEGAL DISOWNING HIM! Too Funny!

I am not good with this.

Blood is thicker than politics.

Sure, send him a letter and let him know how you feel.

But cutting family off ?????

Not cool.

Come see me when you've returned to reality.
  • Democrats don't support minorities, they USE minorities.
  • Democrats don't support women, they USE women.
  • Democrats don't support blacks, they USE blacks.
They feign "support" of groups and things only to use them for political gain. And support civil rights?
  • Democrats trample freedom of speech using the government to suppress views in media and social platforms which conflict with their desired views.
  • Never mind supporting gun rights.
  • Democrats use the law and justice as a weapon.

They feign "support" of groups and things only to use them for political gain. And support civil rights?
  • Democrats trample freedom of speech using the government to suppress views in media and social platforms which conflict with their desired views.
I said when you've returned to reality, not when you've taken an acid trip.

That's just straight up stupid.

Come see me when you've returned to reality.
Incredibly dishonest Democrats

Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg

Hymmmm, just another Biblical second coming prophesy.... Maybe??? ;)

Brother against brother, mother against daughter....kind of stuff....? (minus the killing)

Ok, found it....Here it is:

Matthew 10:21-23​

21 “Brothers will turn against (betray) their own brothers and hand them over to be killed. Fathers will hand over their own children to be killed. Children will fight against their own parents and will have them killed....
Sounds like the Color revolution in China.

Shades of Liz Cheney! Adam Kinzinger is such a failed RINO republican that his own family sent him a certified letter saying they are

LEGAL DISOWNING HIM! Too Funny!

Those assholes did him a favor.

Then right AFTER the elections they laugh about fooling the Dem sheeple again.

Forum List

Back