Adam Kinzinger Disowned By Own Family!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Shades of Liz Cheney! Adam Kinzinger is such a failed RINO republican that his own family sent him a certified letter saying they are

LEGAL DISOWNING HIM! Too Funny!

Shades of Liz Cheney! Adam Kinzinger is such a failed RINO republican that his own family sent him a certified letter saying they are

RINOITIS!!!

Any family willing to discard one of its own over differences in political philosophy was never really much of a family.

Kinzinger was one of a handful of Republicans with the ball$ to stand up to the Orange Baboon-God when it counted.

Well done, Adam Kinzinger... thank you... for your service to the Republic and the Constitution... in and out of uniform.

Wow, republicans really are animals. Disowning a family member over something some dumbass pundit said?

That's pathetic.

And you're crowing over it like it's some sort of victory.

I mean seriously, what scumbags you people are.

"Party of family values" my ass. You people suck.

Last edited:
He said that America needs the Democratic party. What a fucking scumbag. He supports the party of slavery.

The evil Democratic party should have been dissolved forever after they lost the Civil War.
We've been over this as well. The racists switched to the republican party when Democrats began supporting civil rights. That's why republicans dominate the south these days.

And don't give me any "blah blah blah kkk" shit. This is a historical fact, not my opinion.

Last edited:
Wow, republicans really are animals. Disowning a family member over something some dumbass pundit said?
That's pathetic.
And you're crowing over it like it's some sort of victory.
I mean seriously, what scumbags you people are.
"Party of family values" my ass. You people suck.
This is what it looks like when they're all the way down the rabbit hole.

They celebrate something like that. Incredible. Ugly.

as the life of a nazi cult. you fat assed nazi cow pig
1698855837645.png

Reality. Nazis are a dependable Trump voting block.

Look at all these retards acting like this retarded shit is a MAGA thing :lol:
Its an American thing. We are so divided its unreal. And you dumbfucks just drag it on.

Hymmmm, just another Biblical second coming prophesy.... Maybe??? ;)

Brother against brother, mother against daughter....kind of stuff....? (minus the killing)

Ok, found it....Here it is:

Matthew 10:21-23​

21 “Brothers will turn against (betray) their own brothers and hand them over to be killed. Fathers will hand over their own children to be killed. Children will fight against their own parents and will have them killed....

His family sent a certified letter? Too funny.

His family sent a certified letter? Too funny.

Think about it. Kinzinger was a well known and respected member of Congress making US policy and a regular being interviewed on Fox News. What pride his family must have had in him. Then he decided to sabotage his own party, attack his party leader spearheading the revival of our country, was shot down for it and run out of Washington DC instead to be some bum now selling linoleum floors.

I imagine the letter went something like this:

Dear Adam, you worthless piece of trash---
You suck. We don't know you, we don't want to know you. Your phone number has been blocked and you've been taken out of our wills. You are no longer the godfather of our children, we are ashamed to be related to you. Your name will no longer be spoken of at family gatherings. Your photos have all been removed from our albums. Drop dead. If you ever show up here again looking for a hand out, we will sic the German Shepard on you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back