Adam Kinzinger Disowned By Own Family!

Why do you think violence is an acceptable subsitute for your inability to comprehend an argument?

Why do you confuse a mere adjustment to your brain for violence? I've merely identified a boot up your ass as the most medically expedient and beneficial way of massaging some common sense into that otherwise cement block you confuse with a mind.

Put simply so you can kind of grasp the portent, there is no argument on the face of the Earth you can put forth that I cannot grasp better than you, faster than you, then beat you to the punchline with.

Lummox.

Why do you confuse a mere adjustment to your brain for violence? I've merely identified a boot up your ass as the most medically expedient and beneficial way of massaging some common sense into that otherwise cement block you confuse with a mind.

You look at the Trump years as a good thing... you don't have a lick of common sense.

Put simply so you can kind of grasp the portent, there is no argument on the face of the Earth you can put forth that I cannot grasp better than you, faster than you, then beat you to the punchline with.

Really, frankly, reading your posts, I wonder if you have a learning disability.

You look at the Trump years as a good thing... you don't have a lick of common sense.
And why shouldn't I? Can you name three things about Trump's term there weren't as good or better than under Joe Brandon? You are the one who obviously doesn't have a lick of common sense but you sure are good at lying to yourself.

Really, frankly, reading your posts, I wonder if you have a learning disability.
Really, frankly, looking at your drivel, I wonder if you aren't just a paid troll-moron. And a bad one at that.

And why shouldn't I? Can you name three things about Trump's term there weren't as good or better than under Joe Brandon? You are the one who obviously doesn't have a lick of common sense but you sure are good at lying to yourself.

Well, let's see.

We had riots in the street we don't have under Biden.
We don't have 4000 people dying a day anymore from Covid like we had under Trump.
We don't have double-digit unemployment.
We don't have mobs of rednecks storming the Capitol.

Well, let's see.
We had riots in the street we don't have under Biden.
Seriously, Moron? That is your better? Riots that idiots like you did because some punk felon ODed during an arrest? How the fuck was Trump responsible for the Floyd/BLM riots of the left, Imbecile? Do you really think BLM would not riot now if it happened again just because that POS Biden is in office in DC?

We don't have 4000 people dying a day anymore from Covid like we had under Trump.
Asshole. Again, not only didn't Trump or anyone else have any control over a worldwide global pandemic, but actually FAR MORE people died of Covid while Biden was in office! Moron!

We don't have double-digit unemployment.
Trump had record employment. Only exception was during Covid when all the democrats decided to SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN! So of course there was unemployment, you fucking TWIT!

We don't have mobs of rednecks storming the Capitol.
Really? They stormed the capitol because of Biden! Worse, there was just a mob there the other day. Idiot. Elections come every four years, so how can you comment on something when it hasn't even been four years yet since the last one?! YOU TAKE THE CAKE. That is what you came up with when none of it even pertains to Trump while I can list a HUNDRED things all a total DISASTER directly tied to Biden! Absolute moron.

Seriously, Moron? That is your better? Riots that idiots like you did because some punk felon ODed during an arrest? How the fuck was Trump responsible for the Floyd/BLM riots of the left, Imbecile? Do you really think BLM would not riot now if it happened again just because that POS Biden is in office in DC?

Well, we've had more than a few murders of black people by Police on Biden's watch, but this funny thing happened. People didn't riot because their concerns were addressed. The reason why riots happened after George Floyd (besides the anxiety caused by Trump's mishandling of Covid and the economy) was because Trump canceled all the police reform efforts started by Obama and Holder, and openly encouraged police brutality to the point where big city police chiefs felt the need to distance themselves from his rhetoric.

Yes, Trump owned the riots.

Asshole. Again, not only didn't Trump or anyone else have any control over a worldwide global pandemic, but actually FAR MORE people died of Covid while Biden was in office! Moron!

People died on Biden's watch because Trump had let the thing run out of control and was actively undermining containment efforts. Wearing a mask SHOULD have been a sensible precaution, but Trump made it a cultural issue.

Trump was warned by the Chinese in December this was an issue. He did nothing, even when his staff begged him to.

And as a crowning achievement, Trump fucked up the Rollout of the vaccine, only getting shots to less than a million people by the end of the year instead of the projected 10 million.

Trump had record employment. Only exception was during Covid when all the democrats decided to SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN! So of course there was unemployment, you fucking TWIT!

Unemployment has been declining since 2011, which is when the Baby Boomers started retiring en masse with no one to replace them. Trump had nothing to do with that, but he did have everything to do with the response to Covid, which caused double-digit unemployment. Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss for his term.

1699621272222.png

Really? They stormed the capitol because of Biden! Worse, there was just a mob there the other day. Idiot. Elections come every four years, so how can you comment on something when it hasn't even been four years yet since the last one?! YOU TAKE THE CAKE. That is what you came up with when none of it even pertains to Trump while I can list a HUNDRED things all a total DISASTER directly tied to Biden! Absolute moron.
No, they stormed the Capitol because instead of manning up and conceding like the loser has done in every other presidential election, Trump went out there and tried to overturn the election.

Those four things were pretty bad, really. But I guess if you think Drag Queen Story Hour is the greatest crisis facing America, then you can safely ignore them.

Forum List

Back