Actress Emma Thompson Flies 5,400 Miles To Give Speech On Climate Change, Rails Against 'Hypocrisy'

Like I keep saying: when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis, then maybe I’ll start listening.

WATCH: Actress Emma Thompson Flies 5,400 Miles To Give Speech On Climate Change, Rails Against 'Hypocrisy'

You expect her to walk?

She has never said anything about banning air travel
This morning I had a Skype meeting with people on the opposite side of the globe.

Pretty green vs if I flew.

I know that’s confusing for you. Trust me on it.

Like I keep saying: when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis, then maybe I’ll start listening.

WATCH: Actress Emma Thompson Flies 5,400 Miles To Give Speech On Climate Change, Rails Against 'Hypocrisy'

You expect her to walk?

Those eco warriors she flew to join, were planning to disrupt Heathrow Airport. Some of them showed up there, but the police were waiting.

If someone were to write a book just listing the lefties hypocritical bullshit, the paper needed alone would deforest the world.

Last edited:

The high priestesses and priests of global eco-terrorism need not practice what they preach. Didn't ya get the memo? Just joking. Hypocrisy IS the only dialectic and epistemology of the radical American/global Left. They've woven a religion out of serving themselves a communion of hypocrisy and forge their religious symbols out of irony. Tragicomic in a mushroom cloud kind of way, don't you think?

You expect her to walk?

This morning I had a Skype meeting with people on the opposite side of the globe.

Pretty green vs if I flew.

I know that’s confusing for you. Trust me on it.
Lacks the personal touch

Especially for a conference and fundraiser

Another has been, washed up actress looking to be relevant with her required "Im a sixty year old, butch, far left progressive hair cut".

Another has been, washed up actress looking to be relevant with her required "Im a sixty year old, butch, far left progressive hair cut".
Well respected actress

Fighting for a great cause

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant. A dead potted plant.

die-plants-260nw-419320855.jpg

You expect her to walk?

how about a teleconference

She is a famous actress
Personal appearances have greater impact

She has never advocated banning air travel dumb ass

You expect her to walk?

She is a famous actress

Ah. So she’s allowed to F the world when we have only 12 years left.

You expect her to walk?

She is a famous actress

Ah. So she’s allowed to F the world when we have only 12 years left.

She is looking out for the long term benefit of the planet

A fine woman

Forum List

Back