Actor to Trump: Die In a Grease Fire

If he did say that (I would wonder why the actual quote wasnt done)...Mr. Cheadle should apologize. That is uncalled for.

Apolog
And some of the racist comments in this thread show why Donald is going to lose 98% of the black vote.

Black voters simply will not submit themselves to such hatred from the far right.

Blacks were already going to vote for Hillary. They likes it on the plantation.
Of course they are. Our GOP does not reach out to them sincerely, because some of us think we have to pacify you dooshes on the far right. After this election in the aftermath of Comrade Donald's massive defeat, your wants go overboard.

If he did say that (I would wonder why the actual quote wasnt done)...Mr. Cheadle should apologize. That is uncalled for.

Apolog
And some of the racist comments in this thread show why Donald is going to lose 98% of the black vote.

Black voters simply will not submit themselves to such hatred from the far right.

Of course they are. Our GOP does not reach out to them sincerely, because some of us think we have to pacify you dooshes on the far right. After this election in the aftermath of Comrade Donald's massive defeat, your wants go overboard.

They were already going to vote Democrat regardless of who won the Republican nomination.

Reach out sincerely? You mean pander like the Democrats to buy votes?

So Trump is the love and tolerance candidate"

And you wonder why 99% of the black vote is going against Donald.
What people fail to comprehend is that Trump is a conservative and we don't vote GOP, regardless of who's on the ticket...why now, this is an issue only God knows. Trump is no better than McCain, Romney, Reagan, Bush, etc....all GOP hate fucks.

Trump is a liberal.
Which explains why liberals hate him so much.

Um....wait....

That's why many conservatives don't like him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.

Wow! You sure are a drama queen. The "whole world right now" is terrorized by Trump. That is so stupid.

It isn't stupid at all. I live outside the US and have for many years. I travel extensively. I read the newspapers and watch the news of international media outlets. I know how the rest of the world responds to Trump. Only Putin, a fascist dictator who imagines if Trump is US president Putin will be able to manipulate him, and the dictator of North Korea like Trump. What does that tell you?
Much of the rest of the world is being eaten alive by islam.

There are more Islamic terrorists and more killed in the name of Islam than in the name of Trump. Esmeralda is just flaming the board.
You are off topic. This thread is not about Islam.

Apolog

They were already going to vote Democrat regardless of who won the Republican nomination. Reach out sincerely? You mean pander like the Democrats to buy votes?
Recognize the poor, which includes all, have real needs that need to be addressed at the federal and state levels.

He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.

Wow! You sure are a drama queen. The "whole world right now" is terrorized by Trump. That is so stupid.

It isn't stupid at all. I live outside the US and have for many years. I travel extensively. I read the newspapers and watch the news of international media outlets. I know how the rest of the world responds to Trump. Only Putin, a fascist dictator who imagines if Trump is US president Putin will be able to manipulate him, and the dictator of North Korea like Trump. What does that tell you?

That you are a drama queen, the fact you throw around "terrorized", it is inflammatory rhetoric and isn't accurate. My son lives overseas and no one he has spoken to is "terrorized" by Trump. So you are wrong, the "whole world" is not "terrorized" by Trump. You are a drama queen.
He apparently doesn't keep up with European news.

Rather than calling me names, perhaps you could not have such a limited understanding of the term 'terrorize.' Don't think in the limited term of 'terrorism' and 'terrorists' but what the word terrorize, which is the word I used, actually means,

terrorize:
'create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone)'

In order to get the kind of results this poll illustrates, people around the world are obviously very afraid of the damage Trump could do world wide.

Donald Trump Gets Rock-Bottom Ratings in International Survey

Last edited:

What people fail to comprehend is that Trump is a conservative and we don't vote GOP, regardless of who's on the ticket...why now, this is an issue only God knows. Trump is no better than McCain, Romney, Reagan, Bush, etc....all GOP hate fucks.

Trump is a liberal.
Only when it comes to being divorced multiple times, cheating on his wives and marrying women half his age.

Many of his polices and ideas are liberal, that is why it is so crazy that he is the nominee for the GOP. He has modified his stands to gain voters. The Trumps and the Clinton are good friends, they have been for years.
You know what his policies are ideas are?

I thought I did, but I didn't.

Finally, I thought I did a second time.

Turns out I didn't.

Then, when I got it a third time,

I was wrong again.

Now, like his base, I just don't think about it.

He has stated, repeatedly the wealthy already get too many tax breaks and they should pay more.

He frequently lambastes companies such as health insurers and drugmakers as cancerous influences on Washington who buy votes.

Sanders like Trump want fair trade and are against the sweatshops and massive polluters in China.

He wants to reform healthcare with the government being a key player. He has always favored a national system.

His views on gay marriage is very liberal.

He is modifying his views now that he has the nomination.

There are more Islamic terrorists and more killed in the name of Islam than in the name of Trump. Esmeralda is just flaming the board.
You are off topic. This thread is not about Islam.

You brought Trump being a "terrorist" you were flaming the board, where did you think this would go at that point. Name all the people the "terrorist" Trump has killed?

That you are a drama queen, the fact you throw around "terrorized", it is inflammatory rhetoric and isn't accurate. My son lives overseas and no one he has spoken to is "terrorized" by Trump. So you are wrong, the "whole world" is not "terrorized" by Trump. You are a drama queen.

No, he just doesn't spin it the way you do.

Trump is a liberal.

Um....wait....

Which ones?

All conservatives are going to vote for Trump, the only ones opposing him are the establishment Republicans who are secretly pushing for a Clinton victory.

And they are NOT conservative.

Trump is a liberal.

Um....wait....

Which ones? All conservatives are going to vote for Trump, the only ones opposing him are the establishment Republicans who are secretly pushing for a Clinton victory. And they are NOT conservative.
Very few true cons will vote for Trump. Many mainstream GOP will vote against him. The sensible GOP is not going to let tard thinking like yours direct the party.

Another example of love and tolerance from a black libtard:

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Read more at Don Cheadle tells Trump: ‘Die in a grease fire’
Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Because we agree with Trump.

IDIOT!!!
My goodness. Lots of name calling in this thread. Is that the best you right wingers can do? You are like your leader: full of name calling. That's what he does best too. You are all emulating your prophet.

You are the one that called Trump a terrorist and you accuse others of name calling? Lol!

BTW: Obama is our current leader. I guess news travels slowly in your part of the world.
You don't understand language very much, or rhetoric and are pretty clueless about how the world views Trump.

I didn't use the word terrorist. It is a different word than terrorize. And I used satire to describe Trump as the leader of the RW.

Really...get with it.

I did not use the word terrorist. Get with it.

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Because we agree with Trump.

IDIOT!!!
My goodness. Lots of name calling in this thread. Is that the best you right wingers can do? You are like your leader: full of name calling. That's what he does best too. You are all emulating your prophet.

You are the one that called Trump a terrorist and you accuse others of name calling? Lol!

BTW: Obama is our current leader. I guess news travels slowly in your part of the world.
You lack of comprehension is astounding.

Trump is a liberal.

Um....wait....

Which ones? All conservatives are going to vote for Trump, the only ones opposing him are the establishment Republicans who are secretly pushing for a Clinton victory. And they are NOT conservative.
Very few true cons will vote for Trump. Many mainstream GOP will vote against him. The sensible GOP is not going to let tard thinking like yours direct the party.
Oh STFU! You have no idea how conservatives will vote.

so where exactly did don Cheadle make that statement?

he didn't say anything incorrect about dumb Donald the fascist bigot.

but thanks for the garbage from breitbart.

Trump is a liberal.

Um....wait....

we know that dumb Donald is losing every demographic except for uneducated white males.

Trump is a liberal.

Um....wait....

Of course I do. It has been all over the news. Mainstream GOP hate Trump. You know it, I know it.

No, he just doesn't spin it the way you do.

terrorize:
'create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone)'

In order to get the kind of results this poll illustrates, people around the world are obviously very afraid of the damage Trump could do world wide.

Forum List

Back