Actor to Trump: Die In a Grease Fire

What we have is cultural marxism that has taken over this country. There is no such thing as telling the ugly truth lest it offend some protected class. That's the whole idea of cultural marxism...to divide people into groups. God forbid that people ever come together with once voice to see how badly they have been fucked over and what is coming if the elites get their way. We have reached the tipping point with the financial collapse hanging over our head and what they will propose that will totally enslave the masses.

Another example of love and tolerance from a black libtard:
Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Wow. Let us know when the trumpster calls for the death of someone you stupid twit.
He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.

Wow! You sure are a drama queen. The "whole world right now" is terrorized by Trump. That is so stupid.

So Trump is the love and tolerance candidate"

And you wonder why 99% of the black vote is going against Donald.
What people fail to comprehend is that Trump is a conservative and we don't vote GOP, regardless of who's on the ticket...why now, this is an issue only God knows. Trump is no better than McCain, Romney, Reagan, Bush, etc....all GOP hate fucks.

Trump is a liberal.

Don Cheadle has as much right to his opinions as Trump has to his. Why are you attacking Cheadle for expressing his opinions when you don't attack Trump for expressing his?

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Wow. Let us know when the trumpster calls for the death of someone you stupid twit.
He has called for torturing people; that's just as bad. And don't call me names. As a mod, you should be above that kind of thing. None of the other mods do it. Shame on you.

Call for the torturing terrorists is bad, calling for the death of an innocent person is not as bad

Trump is not an 'innocent.' If he were in a position of power, he would torture people who may be innocent. The purpose of torture is to try to ascertain who is guilty and who is innocent. His policies would be to torture potentially innocent people; he has endorced killing family members of people who may be terrorists. How is that any different than Cheadle calling for Trump's death.

Trump, by his vitriol, is terrorizing the whole world right now. People are in fear of him being president of the US, people around the world, b ecause of the terrorfiying things he says and the policies he endorces.

Wow! You sure are a drama queen. The "whole world right now" is terrorized by Trump. That is so stupid.

It isn't stupid at all. I live outside the US and have for many years. I travel extensively. I read the newspapers and watch the news of international media outlets. I know how the rest of the world responds to Trump. Only Putin, a fascist dictator who imagines if Trump is US president Putin will be able to manipulate him, and the dictator of North Korea like Trump. What does that tell you?

Matter of fact he's STILL never backed down from calling for the execution of the so-called "Central Park Five"... or apologized or walked it back at all.

And NAFTA has destroyed how many careers and jobs?

What a JOKE. How much is Trump involved in using overseas jobs? A lot.

What people fail to comprehend is that Trump is a conservative and we don't vote GOP, regardless of who's on the ticket...why now, this is an issue only God knows. Trump is no better than McCain, Romney, Reagan, Bush, etc....all GOP hate fucks.

Trump is a liberal.
Only when it comes to being divorced multiple times, cheating on his wives and marrying women half his age.

It isn't stupid at all. I live outside the US and have for many years. I travel extensively. I read the newspapers and watch the news of international media outlets. I know how the rest of the world responds to Trump. Only Putin, a fascist dictator who imagines if Trump is US president Putin will be able to manipulate him, and the dictator of North Korea like Trump. What does that tell you?
Much of the rest of the world is being eaten alive by islam.

Much of the rest of the world is being eaten alive by islam.
OFF TOPIC!!

Pogo, What you consider insults, others consider common sense. Borders do not make a man a bigot. All lives matter doesn't make you a Klan member. Legal immigration does not make you a racist. Those are buzz words. First you insinuate that someone is a racist, then you start labeling them a racist, and voila, he is a racist. Unless you have common sense.
Same thing with "hater" used until it's meaning became, anybody that disagrees with you. Believe it or not there was a time in this country when maligning your opponent insured your defeat. It was called muckraking, and was undignified and beneath us. They used to campaign on their platforms, their ideas and their ideals. I miss that.

There is absolutely nothing in that story about "borders". Or the Klan. Or "immigration" Or "haters", which is not even a word I use. Nor have I "insinuated" anything about "racists" --- in fact I specifically put that aside.

Where did you learn to read?

"Muckraking" by the way refers to sleazy journalism, not political campaigns.

Muckraking was a term used in the book, Pilgrim's Progress. It was used to describe anyone engaged in exposing corruption or scandal. It was used to describe politicians, and used by politicians to describe each other. Teddy Roosevelt used it to describe writers digging for dirt. When a candidate resorted to it, it wasn't considered fair play, but underhanded and a low blow. Candidates used to stand up and tell you what they thought was wrong in government and what they wanted to do to change it. And people voted for the one whose perspective was closest to their own. I am sick to death of the stupid garbage we are enduring now.

Trump is a liberal.
Which explains why liberals hate him so much.

Um....wait....

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Read more at Don Cheadle tells Trump: ‘Die in a grease fire’

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Because we agree with Trump.

IDIOT!!!

(BREITBART) — Actor Don Cheadle unloaded on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in a day-long Twitter tirade on Saturday, calling him a “POS” and suggesting that people of his “ilk” are responsible for conditions in violence-plagued cities like Chicago.

The 51-year-old House of Lies actor kicked off a series of Twitter posts by responding to a tweet in which Trump suggested that the ongoing gun violence in Chicago would prompt more African-American voters to cast their ballots for him in November.

Read more at Don Cheadle tells Trump: ‘Die in a grease fire’

YOU HYPOCRITE!!!

Because we agree with Trump.

IDIOT!!!
My goodness. Lots of name calling in this thread. Is that the best you right wingers can do? You are like your leader: full of name calling. That's what he does best too. You are all emulating your prophet.

Not if they listen to the leader of the Black Panthers. He called Hitlery a pimp that was prostituting the blacks. And he is 100% correct. She learned it from Obama......
so don't vote for the leaders of the NBPP, you goof ball

Forum List

Back