Actor Alec Baldwin shoots and kills Director on set of movie

I hate that bastard. But for this instance I feel sorry for him as a human being. What he will have to live through his whole life knowing he took a life and seriously injured one life because of dumbfuckery
I don't feel a damn thing for him. He has caused much grief to his ex wife, his daughter, strangers who took his parking space on a PUBLIC street and in general is now reaping what he has sown. Fuck him.

If you listen to the facts of this video it is so obvious Baldwin murdered that lady on purpose. Most people only have scracthed the surface of baldwin knowing that he is an arrogant jerk and thinking it stops at that but that is far from the case,it goes much deeper than that.He is evil,most of hollyood actors are involved in child pedophile and take AdrenochromeBaldwin is no exception.the majority of every well known major movie star is in on it. I am not saying just because of that he killed her on purprose but the facts in this video prove he did.

You are fuckin' batshit crazy...

I don't feel a damn thing for him. He has caused much grief to his ex wife, his daughter, strangers who took his parking space on a PUBLIC street and in general is now reaping what he has sown. Fuck him.
OHHHHman I'm gettin grief....................lolol

I am looking at it as Human X needlessly kills Human Y....Just in general

Don’t jump on Baldwin’s tragedy just because you don’t like him. I don’t know the facts and neither do you. The most likely scenario makes Baldwin a victim of a tragic accident that wasn’t his fault. Maybe something else is the case, but it isn’t likely with available info.
the facts I listed in post# 61 and the video i posted as well prove otherwise.

Manslaughter

that is indeed what Baldwin committed.

I don't know the pieces. This was a live round no????

Why?

Yes it was a live round.AGAIN watch the video of mine in post# 61 of mine and read what I posted there as well and then you will understand WHY he committed murder.

You're fucking insane.

You need intense therapy...

I see you are looking in the mirror,debunk these facts in post# 61 and the video I posted, cant dumbass. coming from a moron who thinks belicheat,a CHEATER is a good coach,i would expect a dumbass like you to say that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I see you are looking in the mirror,debunk these facts in post# 61 and the video I posted, cant dumbass. coming from a moron who thinks belicheat,a CHEATER is a good coach,i would expect a dumbass like you to say that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
If you provided any actual "facts" we could have a discussion.

But your position is that Baldwin intended to murder the woman on the set, yet you've provided absolutely nothing to support that.

Try again, you giggling fuck...

Since the death of Brandon Lee, the rules were strengthened to keep any chance of live loads even being allowed on the set. SOMEONE loaded that gun at some point and then forgot to clear it again. It looked like the location was out in the boonies and it's possible someone wanted to burn a few real rounds through it. IMO, it's most likely just a stupid, tragic mistake. I feckin' LOATHE Adam Baldwin but I can't cheer for his pain and trouble in this situation. Unless he's a sociopath, this will burden him for the rest of his life.

He is a sociopath. He's an extremely violent person, with a long history of violent actions and words. If he weren't rich and famous, he would likely be in jail for one of his many past violent crimes.

Why did they have live ammo on a film set? :dunno: why would you need that on a movie set??

In any event, I feel for the family of that poor woman killed....what a horrible thing to happen. :confused:

Baldwin is one of the film's producers, which means he put up some of his own money to get this film done.
Alec treats people like shit, even his own family members, so my guess is that he pissed someone off who put a live round in the gun as payback.
I bet the film doesn't get completed!

Why did they have live ammo on a film set? :dunno: why would you need that on a movie set??

In any event, I feel for the family of that poor woman killed....what a horrible thing to happen. :confused:
It's not clear what was in the gun; blanks can kill.

Forum List

Back