Uhhh, Trump curse strikes again...

I guess he now knows...
View attachment 554812
giphy.gif

Uhhh, Trump curse strikes again...

I guess he now knows...
View attachment 554812
I'm sure this fuck was anti NRA his whole miserable existence

He will get away with it. I hope the two shot sue the fuck out of him...or rather, the family of the one that died AND the other one.

He probably did it on purpose because he is well known for his really BAD temper.
Perhaps you should consider moving forward speaking from a place of intellect based on facts rather than ignorance and assumptions.

Alec Baldwin has numerous arrests based on his out of control temper and abusive personality. It was one of the first things that occurred to me when I read it.
Yeah so? How does a guy with a temper jump to murder on a movie set?! You have zero evidence to make these claims. So why make them?

Yeah so? How does a guy with a temper jump to murder on a movie set?! You have zero evidence to make these claims. So why make them?
I didn't make any claims.....I said that he has a long record of legal problems surrounding his bad temperament and that when I heard about the incident it was something that occurred to me almost immediately. You can be sure that this attorneys are on it now trying to keep the numbers under 7 figures.

JO

The Hollywood Left loves to glorify gun violence and make money off of it yet can’t stand the thought of licensed, trained, law abiding Americans owning guns.

I think it is necessary for any Movie Company or production company using guns in their movies need to go through regular training from the NRA.

I didn't make any claims.....I said that he has a long record of legal problems surrounding his bad temperament and that when I heard about the incident it was something that occurred to me almost immediately. You can be sure that this attorneys are on it now trying to keep the numbers under 7 figures.

JO
Gracie was making the assumptions. Sounded like you were backing her argument by the way you responded to my reply to her post

This is why you don't want scatter brained liberals shooting guns. They don't respect the weapon.
From what I have read today, the director called for another take. Baldin apparently joked "Well I should shoot you" and the pointed the gun at the two and pulled the trigger. I really don't see how he escapes some sort of charges here.

The Hollywood Left loves to glorify gun violence and make money off of it yet can’t stand the thought of licensed, trained, law abiding Americans owning guns.

I think it is necessary for any Movie Company or production company using guns in their movies need to go through regular training from the NRA.

These are the same morons who think they're going to train all cops to be like those characters Steven Seagal plays in movies.

this is all we need:

another reason so called for a Hollywood elite to SCREAM at us about how AWFUL guns are...

Oh well, most Americans support the 2nd Amendment...

I like this bumper sticker I saw with a formidable looking gun in the background

"Come and take it!"

Hmmm. Baldwin had such a great time making fun of Trump and republicans. I wonder how he would feel if SNL did a skit of him shooting two people in the face during a temper tantrum? Over and over again, that skit, For months. YEARS.

And those tweets about shooting people.

Someday, folks will finally believe that karma bites.

Forum List

Back