Actor Alec Baldwin shoots and kills Director on set of movie

Blanks cannot penetrate a human body all the way through and then penetrate another human body.
It's not clear what the discharge was, or the precise manner in which it impacted the victims.

If you have video of the shooting, please share it with the authorities.

If you provided any actual "facts" we could have a discussion.

But your position is that Baldwin intended to murder the woman on the set, yet you've provided absolutely nothing to support that.

Try again, you giggling fuck...
wrong---we've been over this--it is still criminal WITHOUT intent--that's the law

Are y'all keeping up with the reports? Crew WALKED OFF the set the same day this shit happened BEFORE it happened because..drumroll...that SAME GUN was fucked up. Wouldn't fire, then did fire, wouldn't, would. Told crew to get out, and they got non union people in there that had no clue about how to handle guns, etc.

And why were live rounds on a MOVIE SET?

Are y'all keeping up with the reports? Crew WALKED OFF the set the same day this shit happened BEFORE it happened because..drumroll...that SAME GUN was fucked up. Wouldn't fire, then did fire, wouldn't, would. Told crew to get out, and they got non union people in there that had no clue about how to handle guns, etc.

And why were live rounds on a MOVIE SET?
There had been issues with firearms on the set.

And it isn't clear what was in the gun; this has not been established.

Just to be clear, it isn't known what was in the gun.
I'm reading live rounds

How is intentionally pointing a gun you haven't checked at an innocent person and pulling the trigger make it "not your fault"?
I don't like Baldwin BUTTTTTTTTTT....apparently the management of the film which includes Baldwin were having Labor disputes sending 4 union members home and replacing them just a few days earlier----perhaps one of them decided to get back at the set and baldwin by putting real ammo in the gun. An article earlier referred to the bullet in the gun as live ammo not prop ammo, which don't get me wrong also kills at short distances and has killed on set before. I am reserving judgement till we find out if it was a live round, and who put the round in the gun, or if Baldwin lost his temper and/or under the influence and went after the woman. IN any case, I don't see how this wasn't murder.

Last edited:
It's not clear what the discharge was, or the precise manner in which it impacted the victims.

If you have video of the shooting, please share it with the authorities.
and Baldwin is the producer? so, if he's in charge, there's more evidence he is to blame

No, intentionally pointing a gun at an innocent person and pulling the trigger is not an accident.

Weapons safety 101-Always...Always assume the weapon you are holding is "Hot". Make the weapon is on safe and the chamber is empty. You make sure the weapon is on safety and pointed down range.

U.S. Army Rifle Marksmanship training. I qualified as a Sharpshooter.

At close range even blank round with paper wadding is dangerous. Just ask Jon-Erik Hexum. He shot himself in the head with prop gun and killed himself.

I'm not expert in this, all I know is that "real" prop guns have been used forever in Hollywood, since the industry began in the 1910s, and nobody has been killed by them, that's all I know.

In my opinion in this case it was a real gun used by an irresponsible prick.

Forum List

Back