Actor Alec Baldwin shoots and kills Director on set of movie

This is likely murder & should be investigated as such.

How do you reach such a conclusion?

Murder requires motive and intent. Ever hear of the phrase "malice aforethought"?

Possibly a Trump supporter loading live round to get back at Baldwin for his protesting against & many SNL portrayals of Trump.

Well, if that's what happened, don't you think that person would be somewhat responsible?

Or Hutchins may have been having sex with one of them & they were afraid of being exposed.

There doesn't seem to be an iota of evidence to support anything like that...

I was just a teen when Brandon Lee died on set from a similar situation.....however.....I don't recall it being a "Liberal vs Conservative" thing.....

This is how pathetic Conservatives have become....

Hollywood must now change the word “SHOOTING” when referring to “FILMING”.

The gun culture in Hollyweird must go.

Glorifying violence makes RWNJs like me want to exercise my 2A rights.

Alec Baldwin killed someone…does that make it ok for me to do it?

Such a fuzzy time. No moral clarity.

Alec hated Trump, so maybe it is ok.

And if Baldwin was a Trump supporter you would be agreeing with the poster or sitting silently and not defending Baldwin…

How does any guy or woman jump to murder when they have a bad temper?

It happens daily!
No I wouldn’t senselessly jump to accusing a guy of murder if he was a Trump supporter. What an idiotic claim

I was just a teen when Brandon Lee died on set from a similar situation.....however.....I don't recall it being a "Liberal vs Conservative" thing.....

This is how pathetic Conservatives have become....

Exactly.. Americans have become very rude and will say absolutely anything on the internet.

True. That was a MSM story. Good catch. From what I have been reading, it was a real .44 single action revolver (similar to the ones in the 1800's) that was supposed to be loaded with blanks. Obviously the chain of custody on the set was inadequate. It wasn't the gun it was (as always) the humans handling the gun. I don't think it was truly a 'prop gun' because those are a specialty item that cannot take live rounds.

IMO, a real gun was used for authenticity (supposedly loaded with blanks) and I'd bet they were trying to get a 'muzzle flash' shot with Baldwin's mug behind the gun which would have put the cinematographer in direct line of the shot. The director would have been right behind the camera checking out the shot. The .44 slug went straight through the cinematographer and into the director. He survived because the kinetic energy of the shot was greatly weakened after going thorough the first body.
one has to keep in mind there are real guns used as props and fake guns used as props and both are called prop guns and look real,, as for chain of custody,, alec is the last in line and ultimately responsible,,

I never thought I would be for banning of guns or denial of 2nd Amendment rights but Liberals should not have access to guns. They are either shooting up movie sets or baseball fields full of Republican Congressional Representatives.

Alec Baldwin has killed more people than all of the Jan 6th insuurectionists combined.
Say whaaaattttt???

1634938075965.png

Forum List

Back