Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

"State public safety official says all those killed in Texas elementary school shooting were in one classroom." - AP

No he died because he knew he didn't know how to swim and didn't bother to wear a flotation vest.

And your last line is ridiculous.

I'm surprised you didn't start talking about penis size too.

And you know what?

People kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people.

That fact is as reliable as gravity.
1653481503179.png

YEs and I'll bet all those schools don't just let anyone walk in and that they have proper security doors that are locked

Churches, Convenience stores, Grocery stores, Concerts, Nightclubs, Bars, Ball games, Subways, City parks, Airports? They will always find someone to kill. Are you gonna lock all them to ?

Churches, Convenience stores, Grocery stores, Concerts, Nightclubs, Bars, Ball games, Subways, City parks, Airports? They will always find someone to kill. Are you gonna lock all them to ?
What you can't lock a church door either?
Every concert I have been to has metal detectors and people get a pat down and purses get looked in
When was the last mass shooting that occurred at a US airport?

And yes People kill people

This is a fact just like gravity and you'll never stop it

What you can't lock a church door either?
Every concert I have been to has metal detectors and people get a pat down and purses get looked in
When was the last mass shooting that occurred at a US airport?

And yes People kill people

This is a fact just like gravity and you'll never stop it
And it’s always a white man. Get out my face with all that Hispanic nonsense. He’s a white Latino. The same way Charlie sheen is a white Latino

And it’s always a white man. Get out my face with all that Hispanic nonsense. He’s a white Latino. The same way Charlie sheen is a white Latino
OK now you have to quote me where I mentioned race at all in any of my posts on this topic.

When you can't find a single mention of race in any of my posts will you have the integrity to admit you are flat out making shit up?

I doubt it.

Forum List

Back