Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

What you can't lock a church door either?
Every concert I have been to has metal detectors and people get a pat down and purses get looked in
When was the last mass shooting that occurred at a US airport?

And yes People kill people
People have always killed people
People will always kill people.

This is a fact just like gravity and you'll never stop it
FTjb6t1X0AcT7go

Do think the shooter was completely harmless person till a gun jumped into his hand and drove him on a killing rampage?

Taking guns away from me will not stop the next crazy from acting out his insanity
There was a "good guy" with gun at the door....and he could not stop this evil kid.

If he is a white hispanic, what's wrong with reporting he's a white hispanic?
The MAGA racist on here wanted him to be darker skin and more Hispanic. He was 18 years old and bought TWO assault rifles. What is wrong with that picture?

MAGA says "NOTHING."

The MAGA racist on here wanted him to be darker skin and more Hispanic. He was 18 years old and bought TWO assault rifles. What is wrong with that picture?

MAGA says "NOTHING."

By and large, rightwingers are simply insane. I've only ever heard one solution they've ever offered up to stem shit like this... sell more guns. That doesn't appear to be helping as we're seeing more and more horrific crimes like this.

Again, conservatives see ‘guns’ as a valuable hot-button wedge issue; they may not want or enjoy mass shootings, but they also don’t want to do anything about ending gun crime and violence because they’d lose that hot-button wedge issue.

Whenever there’s a mass shooting or some other manifestation of gun violence, conservatives immediately start with the lies and demagoguery about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ – when in fact no one advocates for any such thing.
The NRA will be shouting in Houston this weekend...."THEY ARE AFTER YOUR GUYS AGAIN!"

But....

Yeah because the door was open
I think we need to be more like Israel. Armed guards at every entrance to public places - including open air parks. Anyone entering is subject to search of their purses and belongings, and a pat-down if deemed necessary.

I think we need to be more like Israel. Armed guards at every entrance to public places - including open air parks. Anyone entering is subject to search of their purses and belongings, and a pat-down if deemed necessary.
We don't need armed guards all we need are entrances that are secure and controlled and policies that no one is allowed in the school without ID and a preapproved reason to be there

More dishonesty from the right – the lie that support for gun violence research will result in ‘gun control.’

All dishonest conservative have are these ridiculous slippery slope fallacies.
repubs don't even want to talk about gun violence. That is how arrogant they are and how much they are controlled by the gun lobbyist.

repubs don't even want to talk about gun violence. That is how arrogant they are and how much they are controlled by the gun lobbyist.
Crime is crime with or without guns.

We have the crime committed with guns that we do because the fucking government flat out refuses to enforce the gun laws we already have

You are going to lose. Eventually, sanity will prevail.
Irishcentral. Must be true.

We don't need armed guards all we need are entrances that are secure and controlled and policies that no one is allowed in the school without ID and a preapproved reason to be there
What about playgrounds at recess? Deranged people can climb those wire fences. (I know I could. How do you think my friends and I skipped out at recess and went to McDonalds?)

Forum List

Back