Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

That may be the goal of Theocratic White Nationalists, kind of a perfect final solution. I get it.

Probably not very realistic, though. But it's okay to dream. Just let the imagination fly!
SCIENCE says it would GREATLY reduce violence in this country, but it would forever end Democrat rule

Let’s cancel that $40+ billion for the war machine and use it to protect our school children.

We all know that ain’t happening.

Further proof we live in a failed state.
Now just how would you do that when you know the first executive order Old Joe signed was putting pedophiles as himself as girls restroom monitors. So just send the cash to me.

Yes and this school didn;t learn that locking the fucking doors would have prevented this shooting just as it would have Sandy Hook

Oh yeah, locking that glass front door would have stopped it all. A guy with a gun has no way at all to get it open! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Crazy Hispanic. Maybe a little queer also.

Gunman was bullied as a child, became ‘a different person,’ friend says​

Return to menu
By Silvia Foster-Frau12:02 a.m.
Link copied

Stephen Garcia learned Tuesday that his best friend from middle and early high school had shot and killed at least 19 children at their childhood elementary. But in another sense, it wasn’t the person he had known who did it.

“I lost my friend a long time ago,” said Garcia, 18.

Garcia, a senior in high school, grew up in Uvalde, Tex. Salvador Ramos was a classmate of his, but they didn’t become best friends until about eighth grade.

“He was the nicest kid, the most shyest kid. He just needed to break out of his shell. He was a person like all of us — he was like a good friend of mind that has never made me any happier,” Garcia said.
Ramos didn’t have it easy in school, he said.

“He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people,” Garcia said. “Over social media, over gaming, over everything.”

He had a strong lisp that Garcia said made him a target. One time, he posted a photo of himself wearing black eyeliner, which brought on a slew of comments using a derogatory term for a gay person.

Garcia said he tried to stand up for him. They hung out nearly every day, with Garcia’s mother often cooking up meals for the both of them and giving him rides to places after school.

“We would play games, we would go get snacks at the store, we’d drink slushies and eat Takis. We were like regular kids. … Just like two lazy kids, you know?” he said.

Garcia had met Ramos’s grandfather and worked for him repairing air conditioners for extra cash. He also knew Ramos’s grandmother, who was “the sweetest,” he said.

During Garcia’s sophomore year, his family relocated for his mother’s job. And that’s when things began to change between him and his friend.

“He just started being a different person,” Garcia said. “He kept getting worse and worse and I don’t even know.”

When Garcia left, Ramos dropped out of school. He started wearing all black, he said, and large military boots. He grew his hair out long. He looked, said Garcia at one point, “like a serial killer.”
Garcia said he might have been Ramos’s last support, and once he left, Ramos began to fall apart quickly. “I kind of made him normal and kept him normal,” he said.

Ramos completely shut off Garcia. He stopped talking to him and created distance, he said. Every once in a while, Garcia would call him to check in on him. Just a month or two ago, he called Ramos to check in.

But Ramos said he was going hunting with his uncle and didn’t have time to talk, and hung up. Garcia wondered if maybe that’s what the large guns Ramos had posted online were for — going hunting, or to the shooting range with his uncle.

Garcia was in algebra class on Tuesday when he started receiving a slew of texts with the news of what had happened in Uvalde and the word that it was Ramos. He didn’t believe it at first. He opened his phone’s browser and Googled it and saw his friend’s name.

“I couldn’t even think, I couldn’t even talk to anyone. I just walked out of class, really upset, you know, bawling my eyes out,” he said. “Because I never expected him to hurt people.”

“I think he needed mental help,” he added. “And more closure with his family. And love.”

That may be the goal of Theocratic White Nationalists, kind of a perfect final solution. I get it.

Probably not very realistic, though. But it's okay to dream. Just let the imagination fly!

Good solution that addresses the root cause of the problem. Gun violence among Blacks and Browns.

Common in broken black families, thanks to Democrat policies -- absent father, government dependent "mom"
Yes, and I wouldn’t have asked the question if he were black. Lots of black kids get pawned off on their grandmother, usually because the mother is a druggie.

But this kid was Hispanic, and Hisoanics are very family-oriented. It’s much more unusual among them.

Common in broken black families, thanks to Democrat policies -- absent father, government dependent "mom"
Ask not what you can do for your country but what you can do your country for. I remember a time when a black American woman was less likely to have a baby out of wedlock than any other race. The Black family were the closet knit family than any other and more religious. That was before democRats disarmed them, then boxed them into crime and drug infested shitholes

Forum List

Back