Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

By who? Not stopped? Why not? Part of the problem as far as schools are concerned is trying to prevent the crazies from getting into the school with guns in the 1st place.
Border patrol agent followed him in Engaged in a gun battle with him & killed him

spare me the bs of mental illness. America is an outlier on mental illness, it's an outlier on guns

Ramos is not from Mexico
Are you playing stupid or are you really that confused?
No illegal aliens = No Ramos

You traced his lineage?

If we had no massive European immigration in the early 20th century we'd have no Gendron,.. get it now?
Like all euros, Gendron and his ancestors were likely invited here by our founders and We The People.
Don’t dumb yourself down for the PC bitches.
Seriously, are you starting to get it?

Are you playing stupid or are you really that confused?
No illegal aliens = No Ramos

Like all euros, Gendron and his ancestors were likely invited here by our founders and We The People.
Don’t dumb yourself down for the PC bitches.
Seriously, are you starting to get it?

You said likely because you don't actually know that just like you don't know that Ramos's ancestors were illegal.

You said likely because you don't actually know that just like you don't know that Ramos's ancestors were illegal.
I like to play the odds and connect the dots…for now, like all sane bold people, I’ll assume that Ramos is barely legal and here on a stolen citizenship…you can play stupid against the odds if you wish but take no pride in shoving your head up your ass to avoid the PC programmers.

In 2022, more children have been killed in school shootings than police officers have been shot in the line of duty

ubelieveable

FTk286EWUAEqwqh

There were still over 75 kids (and another 20 Adults ) that were there and in danger when the perp was shot dead

My point is that with good security he wouldn't have got into the building in the 1st place. Don't they have security cameras and somebody monitoring them? They ain't that expensive.

Yeah, one coward who ran the other way. So the rest of the nation should just give up on that idea because of one example? The reality is the Left does not want to stop these events as much as they want to turn them into political power to control more people.
You brought up the Florida shooting. I’m just explaining why they weren’t pushing for armed security after that particular incident.

I agree that we need to look at the big picture.

Dam! All you can do is promote fill-in-the-blanks libturd philosophy. What we need is gun action!

Marjorie Taylor Greene takes pro-gun stance following Texas school shooting: 'We don't need more gun control. We need to return to God.'

Forum List

Back