Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Legally armed man is a church took out the killer last year, only one shot other than the gun man. Man I bet these butchers hated that!

Yea? Like what? I’m open to any ideas.

End gun free zones. Make sure school officials and local police take the dangerous teenagers seriously.....

We will likely find out this kid had a record and interactions at his school......which were ignored......we'll see...

Drug tests?

France has extreme gun control laws...as does the continent of Europe......muslim terrorists were able to get fully automatic military rifles and used them to murder 130 people.......so a drug test here won't stop someone who is determined to get an illegal gun...
I’m 100% sure the Topp’s shooter and this kid would not have passed a drug screening if it was included in their Background checks ( 4473 Form / DROs )

Breeding resentment will most certainly not work.

I have issued multiple suggestions, none of which agree with you or other liberals in this thread.
Breeding resentment doesn’t work. Nor does anything else.

Oh well. Back to doing nothing. Good talk.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
One thing certain as the sun coming up tomorrow; this young man did NOT attend church services last Sunday morning.
When you keep God out of your life, Satan is glad to fill the void.

Don’t worry, the guns are safe. I know you were worried and came running when you heard about this.

No...I was beaten here by people like you dragging the dead kids in front of cameras, and smearing yourselves with their blood.....

This is like christmas for you anti-gun fanatics.....you get to use dead kids to try to stampede uninformed Americans into giving you more power.....

Are you on your knees praying to your god, "Government," that this isn't an illegal alien kid, or a DACA kid?

Pray really hard, cause that would kill this story quickly...can't have that messing with joe's handlers allowing illegals into the country at record rates..

As a recent survivor of a shooting where I was walking my dog I say there is one way to stop bad guys with guns:

GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS

You have an answer?
Yes, but you might have difficulty understanding its efficacy.

What law would you propose that would have stopped this crime?

I'm open to solutions.

Give me something.

It was already illegal for an 18 year old to possess a handgun.

Whatcha got?
The problem is the government is not capable of solving the problem, because the government is not designed to deliberate social issues to our sophisticated expectations. The government was only designed to prevent dictatorship. The inadequate design leads to the partisan chaos we endure, and the chaos trickles down causing social discontent, which leads some frustrated people to attempt to shock the society to correctly adjust the system.

The solution is we need a reliable government charter system that organizes a better deliberation of social issues. And chances are social segregation is a necessary accomodation - better states rights to accomodate different socio-economic models.

Well liar, I answered that in the post you quoted, but you cut it out of you quote. why is that butcher?
Here’s what you said:

“Another lie. We want something to be done, but something that works, not you half assed nonsense gun bans because in case you didn't know it's already illegal to walk into a school with a gun and and it's illegals to murder people! You butchers love child death.”

You didn’t suggest anything. You just preemptively shit on things. So your plan is to do nothing. Got it.

Next week?

Well...dumb ass...considering there was a total of 6 mass public shootings in 2021....and there are 53 weeks in a year....and this is the 3rd Since January...again, 52 weeks in a year....you are an idiot.....

Keep praying that this kid isn't a DACA kid....

Forum List

Back