Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Yeah, I can defend my daughter with my guns better than any other person I know. She sleeps safe and secure when she is home.
Pity these kids weren't at home so fell victim to someone else's guns.

But so what?

Freedumb!

There WAS a good guy with a gun in the Topps in Buffalo. He died too.
Underscores that a gun only protects one from getting shot if they have situational awareness to use it on the "active shooter" before such gets/shoots you.

I'd wager if you were there, with or without a gun, you'd likely also get shot before you had a clue what was happening.

No, the deranged butchering leftist part took over. Man, I've never seen more hate filled America hating scum that you people.

Hey...give them a break...this is anti-gun fanatic christmas........they look for these school shootings because they are their best way to try to stampede uninformed Americans into giving up their legal guns...

You are babbling...

Point is, if a teacher is carrying a gun every day, at some point, he's going to leave it on a table or in a desk and forget about it. NOt a good idea in a room full of kids.
Stop deflecting liar! No one but an imbecile leaves a gun on a table in a room full of kids, except maybe you. Your desperation is palpable.

Odd that an 18- year-old would live with Grandma and neither one of his parents.

Yep.....first red flag......next, I wonder if he was already known to local police, his school, or even federal law enforcement.......

Hey...give them a break...this is anti-gun fanatic christmas........they look for these school shootings because they are their best way to try to stampede uninformed Americans into giving up their legal guns...
Rather than just force folks under 21 to pass a drug test to purchase a firearm

Look at you. You’re in position to to shit on anything I say. Like it’s your goal to play shut-down defense against any suggestions to address this issue.

You want nothing done about this. You and I both know it. Just fucking say it already.
Translation...

You got nothing.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

But I think you're a fucking liar dancing around trying to fake like you have a solution.

I asked you to put up or shut up.

You have chosen shut up.

Thanks for wasting everyones time.

Could be, if you say so. And that means what, exactly about him?

It means that this story is going to go away fairly quickly........the people in charge of biden are allowing illegal aliens into the country at record rates...and if this is an illegal alien kid, or a DACA kid....?

Forum List

Back