Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

This is the real problem:

1653435605207.png

I would not be against there being armed security at schools. Some have it. Some don't. I am against making it mandatory for all teachers. Just because most teacher would be qualified to own or be armed, in no way means they all should be. My history of teaching weapons skills, running ranges, etc, is pretty extensive. Some people really do not need to be carrying weapons on the street, much less in a school. It is a matter of temperament, mentality and self-control, normally and particularly under stress. Some very normal people are just not cut out for it.
i agree ... teachers should concentrate on teaching while a trained in the use of firearms guard concentrates on security .

Translation...

You got nothing.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

But I think you're a fucking liar dancing around trying to fake like you have a solution.

I asked you to put up or shut up.

You have chosen shut up.

Thanks for wasting everyones time.
I asked you to admit that you want nothing done about this. Just fucking answer that already.

You insist on playing games without just saying that. You need me to say something so you can shit on it. Let’s cut all that bullshit out.

You. Want. Nothing. Done. Quit tap-dancing and just fucking answer that.

Nothing I say will spur action out of you guys. You guys are adamant about absolutely nothing being done.
Another lie. We want something to be done, but something that works, not you half assed nonsense gun bans because in case you didn't know it's already illegal to walk into a school with a gun and and it's illegals to murder people! You butchers love child death.

And if a drug test woulda kept him from firearm purchases ?

Drug tests?

France has extreme gun control laws...as does the continent of Europe......muslim terrorists were able to get fully automatic military rifles and used them to murder 130 people.......so a drug test here won't stop someone who is determined to get an illegal gun...

I asked you to admit that you want nothing done about this. Just fucking answer that already.

You insist on playing games without just saying that. You need me to say something so you can shit on it. Let’s cut all that bullshit out.

You. Want. Nothing. Done. Quit tap-dancing and just fucking answer that.
Of COURSE they want nothing done. Guns trump lives.

Forum List

Back