Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

The shooter was Mexican-American....I guess the American part took over.
No, the deranged butchering leftist part took over. Man, I've never seen more hate filled America hating scum that you people.

The Texas Senator who was briefed by Texas Rangers did not say. The shooter was living in Uvalde and had attended high school there. The guns were purchased at a gun store in the Uvalde area on his 18th birthday.
Odd that an 18- year-old would live with Grandma and neither one of his parents.

Dead students were in grades 2, 3, and 4.

Terrible. Oh well. Nothing is going to be done about this. See you all at the next one. T’s and P’s.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
"A school official clarified to ABC News that the shooting took place off campus, but Robb Elementary School was under lockdown."
I'm sure ya all haters of the 2nd amendment are saddened that the shooter didn't shoot any kids so you could all immediately start attacking the 2nd amendment.
Kudos.

New York state heavily restrains personal firearm ownership and especially conceal carry (or open carry for that matter).

Odds of a "good guy with a gun" heavily unlikely since in most places and cases such would be illegal in New York state.

Blows your ludicrous position high out of the water.
There WAS a good guy with a gun in the Topps in Buffalo. He died too.

You are babbling...

Point is, if a teacher is carrying a gun every day, at some point, he's going to leave it on a table or in a desk and forget about it. NOt a good idea in a room full of kids.
You are lying. No kids on active military bases and most are unarmed, Stop lying, your desperation reeks. And no teacher or any responsible person leaves a gun laying on a table! Damn you lie.

The sad part of this whole thing is America has become desensitized because they KNOW the left will politicize it like they always do. Who wants to bet Senile Potato Head will go directly to gun control in his address?

I have a simple solution.

Actually have strict standards on who can own a gun. Germany already does this, and they RARELY have incidents like this. This is our second high-casualty event in less than two weeks.

Someone sold him the semi-automatic rifle he used to carry out this massacre.

I say let the survivors of gun violence sue the gun manufacturers and sellers. You can bet that they'll start doing real background checks then.

Where did you read he had a rifle?

I read he had a pistol and a shotgun.

we need armed guards in schools .... we have armed guards in banks and armored trucks carrying cash ... children are more valuable than money .
I would not be against there being armed security at schools. Some have it. Some don't. I am against making it mandatory for all teachers. Just because most teacher would be qualified to own or be armed, in no way means they all should be. My history of teaching weapons skills, running ranges, etc, is pretty extensive. Some people really do not need to be carrying weapons on the street, much less in a school. It is a matter of temperament, mentality and self-control, normally and particularly under stress. Some very normal people are just not cut out for it.

God forbid that you idiots should be forced to give up your guns to save childrens' lives, but let's ban abortion right away.

How do YOU feel learning that 14 children and a teacher are dead, and you're celebrating your right to carry a weapon.

There are 600 million guns in this country.....over 20 million Americans can legally carry a gun for self defense.....

This is the 3rd mass public shooting since Jan. 1......

330 million Americans, 3 people committed acts of mass public shootings.........

For 3 people, you want to take guns away from 10s of million of people, 1.1 million each year who use their legal guns to stop guys like this....when they aren't disarmed in gun free zones that you created...

Forum List

Back