Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

So...I shit on it.

Let's hear it.

You're not here just to convince me are you?

Let's hear your plan.

Quit dancing and answer the question.

What law would you propose that would have stopped this crime?
Pee Test on EVERY 4473 Form on every firearm purchase by Anyone under 21

Where were his parents born, and where are they now?
The Texas Senator who was briefed by Texas Rangers did not say. The shooter was living in Uvalde and had attended high school there. The guns were purchased at a gun store in the Uvalde area on his 18th birthday.

The town has a Hispanic name....using your logic, they must ALL be illegals.....................including the school students and teachers.
White: 92.19%
This MEXICAN must have hated the white colored folk.

Where were his parents born, and where are they now?
The Texas Senator who was briefed by Texas Rangers did not say. The shooter was living in Uvalde and had attended high school there. The guns were purchased at a gun store in the Uvalde area on his 18th birthday.

When I was in the service, you always had the idiot who left his weapon somewhere unattended, only to be scooped up by a superior officer as a 'lesson'.

You think teachers are going to practice better safety than soldiers.
That's a decent point.

Surely we can find an "in case of emergency...break glass" solution to that issue though.

Right now......the anti-gun fanatics and joe biden handlers are praying...please don't let the shooter be a DACA kid....Please don't let the shooter be a DACA kid....

If it turns out he is an illegal alien, or DACA kid.....this story....goes away...

The town has a Hispanic name....using your logic, they must ALL be illegals.....................including the school students and teachers.
If this shooter is shown to be an illegal, the leftwing media will drop this story like a hot potato. Even the gun angle would work against them.

Fetuses aren't people.

Even when abortion was against the law, it was never prosecuted as "murder".
Fetuses are about to get legally defined as people (which of course they are in reality already) in many states. And in certain states abortion may soon be explicitly classified as “murder,” too.

So, yeah. Times are about to get better.

Forum List

Back