Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Having an armed security guard at schools is moronic. Shoot the guard. Done.

With concealed carry, the psycho doesn't know who has a gun.

^This, which is why I'm all for concealed carry and not a fan of open carry. Gun thefts are already at an all time high, and significant numbers of them are stolen from new gun owners.

A thought just occurred to me.This entire shooter rampage
could never have gotten off the ground if not for one
simple deed.A teacher propped up a school door.Allowing
entry.I need to have explained was this teacher in the
habit of doing that.If not than what about the timing of when
she propped up the door.How close was it to the time the shooter
arrived.This is absolutely key.Was the teacher a big proponent of
the teachers union.She needs to be drilled until there are satisfactory
answers.This entire rampage hinged on the fact that a door was
was left ajar.

Yes, that is what I'm reading in most reports. The shooter ran from wrecking a vehicle and there was an open door in the school building.

It is grotesque beyond measure that cops did not as first priority attempt to eliminate the lethal threat. When a building is on fire with people in it you don’t wait for manuals to arrive . You put the fire out
I’m telling you that whoever ordered the standown was trying to avoid PC repercussions over a possible minority being killed by white cops. That’s what adulation of Floyd, BLM and Defund The Police will get you.

Last edited:
I never said anything of the sort.

What I got was a defeatist answer from you. No suggestion on how to minimize or prevent this from happening. I got 'this' or 'that' won't 'work' or 'fly' with Americans.
Then what will? What I got was that we should simply succumb to fear and do nothing because it doesn't adhere to the perceived sensitivities of the American people.

I asked a simple question. What should we do? I got a vague response in return.

What I got was a defeatist answer from you......
You got a realistic answer from me. I'm sure that the more we learn about this the more places we'll see that things could have been done better. If you think life can be rendered risk-proof via legislation, you're kidding yourself.

So you say. But when I hear 'this won't work' or 'that won't work' without any logical explanation as to why,.....
Which one do you need explained for you? If you're just insisting I say a stupid idea is a good idea, you're gonna be waiting a long time.

When I'm at home, correct, the doors are not locked. When I'm on holiday, the neighbour half mile down the road keeps an eye on the place, that's when I give them the key to the front door.

You seem intrigued.

Are you frightened, do you lock yours
So, you do lock the doors. Just what I thought.

New Topics

Forum List

Back