Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Which one do you need explained for you? If you're just insisting I say a stupid idea is a good idea, you're gonna be waiting a long time.
You said 'communication' essentially. Have the dispatchers notify every school in the district to go on lockdown as soon as the shooting of the grandmother was reported to the police.

Do you really expect them to carry out that kind of coordinated effort?

You said 'communication' essentially. Have the dispatchers notify every school in the district to go on lockdown as soon as the shooting of the grandmother was reported to the police.

Do you really expect them to carry out that kind of coordinated effort?
Yes

Interesting.

You overestimate their abilities. The police responding to the incident waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to breach the classroom where the killer was because they believed he was barricading himself. The decision to wait came directly from the commander. Nineteen children and two teachers died because of that indecision and an unbelievable display of cowardice. How could they assume there were no occupants in the classroom? How could they make the determination that the killer wouldn't shoot up the classroom he was in?

And you think they would have carried out your method in an efficient fashion?

Last edited:
Interesting.

You overestimate their abilities. The police responding to the incident waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to breach the classroom where the killer was because they believed he was barricading himself. The decision to wait came directly from the commander. Nineteen children and two teachers died because of that indecision and unbelievable display of cowardice.

Like so.

Interesting.

You overestimate their abilities. The police responding to the incident waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to breach the classroom where the killer was because they believed he was barricading himself. The decision to wait came directly from the commander. Nineteen children and two teachers died because of that indecision and an unbelievable display of cowardice. How could they assume there were no occupants in the classroom? How could they make the determination that the killer wouldn't shoot up the classroom he was in?

You’re talking about decision-making, not communication.

don't say the name of the Uvalde killer....he needs to fade into obscurity

but that son of a bitch passed a background check, so those don't work

So, you do lock the doors. Just what I thought.
Correct, when I'm not at home, I don't lock my doors. When I'm away, say on holiday, I'll give my key to my neighbour to keep an eye on the place. Up to them to lock the doors or not.

I know a guy down the road, him and his wife have chickens, they put the eggs in half dozen boxes in a honesty box at the end of the drive. People buy the eggs and leave the money. Never had any stolen. They don't lock their doors either because when I call by theirs, they leave the backdoor unlocked so I can let their dogs out to pee before they get home.

Are you annoyed that some people have no need to lock a house door, I sense jealousy.

Obviously I don't lock the door at home, I leave it fully open sometimes.

Last edited:
"i love my country
though my country is cruel
i love it like a little child
that's all you have to do
red white and blue"

Works for me. A 10yo hall monitor with a 9mm on his hip won't likely be killed by a school shooter. Why not let these kids shoot back at these fuckers that keep killing them because of liberals "gun free zones" making them sitting soft little targets?

Can you tell me why there has never been a mass shooting at a police station?

Why is a 10 year old more capable of taking down an active shooter than an entire trained police department with body armor? You are seriously living in your own storybook fairytale aren't ya?

Can you tell me why there are no mass shootings and killings involving guns, in countries, where they are banned?

I was shot 6 times point blank by a black dude with a gun who attempted to rob me and I STILL don't blame the gun. I think I have more cred than anyone here. THE GUN DIDN'T DO IT. Quit trying to take legal guns from legal owners.

Did all six bullets enter your brain?

Forum List

Back