Active shooter on Long Island

Biden was correct - We're seeing an average of one mass shooting a day. Sad.
Suspect still at large.
When are we going to start cracking down on the blacks...

This guy was black...the shooter in Austin was black.....Since Biden has been in office; blacks are out of control and need to be put in check, ASAP

Why? You love this stuff, and so does Joe Biden.
^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

Black folks like myself denounce all mass shootings ..period...full stop...

...and we will not be referring to this guy as a kid or someone having a bad day...
So you just denounce mass shootings?

Why not denounce all shootings?

Why is it so much worse that a couple people get killed in close proximity to each other than if a couple people get murdered in different places?
Because all shootings shouldn't be denounced........duh....
So when one guy gets shot it doesn't matter right?
No, all shootings don't qualify as bad because some shootings are deserved....

Or do you not believe in the "good guy" with a gun theory?

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero and also will be a future Senator because he was a good guy with a gun and thus his shooting was good....same as George Zimmerman....

Self defense isn't a crime I didn't think I needed to stipulate that.

I might have my differences with Zimmerman. IMO he instigated the situation. Rittenhouse was breaking state gun laws.
The end result of both situations is that people who needed to die, died....Kyle took out 2 Antifa thugs who were traitors to their own race....and Zimmerman put down a black thug who was going to end up raping innocent white women and more

Suspect still at large.

This guy was black...the shooter in Austin was black.....Since Biden has been in office; blacks are out of control and need to be put in check, ASAP

^^ self projection ^^

Only conservatives have this reflexively need to try to justify or excuse every mass shooting involving a reactionary right winger...

...and we will not be referring to this guy as a kid or someone having a bad day...

Why is it so much worse that a couple people get killed in close proximity to each other than if a couple people get murdered in different places?

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero and also will be a future Senator because he was a good guy with a gun and thus his shooting was good....same as George Zimmerman....

I might have my differences with Zimmerman. IMO he instigated the situation. Rittenhouse was breaking state gun laws.
The end result of both situations is that people who needed to die, died....Kyle took out 2 Antifa thugs who were traitors to their own race....and Zimmerman put down a black thug who was going to end up raping innocent white women and more
Since you can see the future what are the Power Ball numbers going to be tonight?

Suspect still at large.
Oh good grief-----mass shooting defination..
Suspect still at large.
You mean a robbery gone bad, not really a mass shooting pumpkin....We see these all the time.
Every other day in Shitcago and definitely every weekend

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

Since you can see the future what are the Power Ball numbers going to be tonight?
The winner won't be the people Kyle and George shot....

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

The winner won't be the people Kyle and George shot....

So you can't see the future.

I never thought you could

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

Oh - It's Biff. Had me there for a minute :lol:

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

Zimmerman didn't instigate anything.....martin violently attacked him.

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

some guy in a car following me for blocks then getting out of his car and chasing me can be considered a threat to my safety.

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

some guy in a car following me for blocks then getting out of his car and chasing me can be considered a threat to my safety.

You didn't follow the trial...did you? Zimmerman didn't chase martin and martin was free and clear when he entered the complex......Zimmerman was walking back to his car when martin.....yes, martin, circled back and attacked zimmerman.....Zimmerman was on the phone with 911 the whole time before he started walking back to his car to meet with the police.....martin told his friend on the phone some homo was following him, then almost back at his fathers townhouse, he turned around, circled back and ambushed Zimmerman...

Martin started it, not zimmerman.

Meh - Zimmy should have stayed in his car as he was instructed by 911 instead of stalking the kid.
Why do you defend creeps who post naked pics of their ex girlfriend on social media?

George-Zimmerman-Twitter.jpg

Meh - Zimmy should have stayed in his car as he was instructed by 911 instead of stalking the kid.
Why do you defend creeps who post naked pics of their ex girlfriend on social media?

George-Zimmerman-Twitter.jpg

I'm defending right and wrong....martin was a violent thug who attacked zimmerman......

Zimmerman was not told to stay in his car....you didn't follow the trial, you are a doofus...

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

You didn't follow the trial...did you? Zimmerman didn't chase martin and martin was free and clear when he entered the complex......Zimmerman was walking back to his car when martin.....yes, martin, circled back and attacked zimmerman.....Zimmerman was on the phone with 911 the whole time before he started walking back to his car to meet with the police.....martin told his friend on the phone some homo was following him, then almost back at his fathers townhouse, he turned around, circled back and ambushed Zimmerman...

I disagree.

When you are armed you should act more responsibly and you should follow the directions of the police when they tell you not to chase people.

I'm defending right and wrong....martin was a violent thug who attacked zimmerman......

Zimmerman was not told to stay in his car....you didn't follow the trial, you are a doofus...

Dispatch: Are you following him?
Zimmy: Mmm Hmmm
Dispatch: Okay, we don't need you to do that.

2:15 mark - You are a doofus

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

I disagree.

When you are armed you should act more responsibly and you should follow the directions of the police when they tell you not to chase people.

He didn't chase him he was calmly following him to find out where he was because the police were on the way and he wanted to direct them to martin....then, when 911 told him he didn't have to do that....he stopped, and started walking back to his car.....

It was at this point, when no contact had been made between the two, and zimmerman had completely lost sight of martin, that martin doubled back, mere yards away from his fathers townhome......set up in the dark, and then savagely attacked zimmerman.......

this was all on martin.

Dispatch: Are you following him?
Zimmy: Mmm Hmmm
Dispatch: Okay, we don't need you to do that.

2:15 mark - You are a doofus

And he stopped, and started walking back to his car.....no contact between zimmerman and martin, zimmerman lost sight of martin, and he was walking in the opposite direction......martin, yards away from his fathers townhome, intentionally circled back, hid in the shadows, and then ambushed zimmerman...

You dumb shithead...

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

I disagree.

He didn't chase him he was calmly following him to find out where he was because the police were on the way and he wanted to direct them to martin....then, when 911 told him he didn't have to do that....he stopped, and started walking back to his car.....

It was at this point, when no contact had been made between the two, and zimmerman had completely lost sight of martin, that martin doubled back, mere yards away from his fathers townhome......set up in the dark, and then savagely attacked zimmerman.......

this was all on martin.

IMO he had no business following anyone. he had no authority to stop anyone, no authority to question anyone.

I know that where I grew up if some dude was following me for blocks in a car then got out and foll,owed me I would assume that asshole meant to do me harm

Suspect still at large.

^^ self projection ^^

I disagree.

this was all on martin.

IMO he had no business following anyone. he had no authority to stop anyone, no authority to question anyone.

I know that where I grew up if some dude was following me for blocks in a car then got out and foll,owed me I would assume that asshole meant to do me harm

He didn't stop anyone, he didn't question anyone.....what part of that is too hard for you to understand.......he was following martin to report his location to the police who were on the way......he was on the phone with 911 the whole time.....

And, considering he never had contact with martin, never closed the distance with martin, lost sight of martin and was heading in the completely opposite direction of martin.......how the fuck would you think he meant you harm?

And he stopped, and started walking back to his car.....no contact between zimmerman and martin, zimmerman lost sight of martin, and he was walking in the opposite direction......martin, yards away from his fathers townhome, intentionally circled back, hid in the shadows, and then ambushed zimmerman...

You dumb shithead...

Yes, that is Zimmy's story since dead men don't talk.
Subsequent arrests and assholery proved that his account of what happened is not the slightest bit believable.

You dumb shithead ;)

Forum List

Back