Police Failed To Respond To Hostage Situation; Hostage Dies As Result

Good reason for the Second Amendment, huh.
I don't know why you directed this at me since I am a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment...
Since most of the early gun control laws were aimed at black folks and crafted by conservatives...

_00.rac008 (28).jpg

So perhaps you should try that bullshit with someone else.....

What bullshit? I simply said, "good reason for the Second Amendment, huh." I made no other inference. You extrapolated all of that.
This story isn't a second amendment issue, pussy....

Unless you are saying we should just abolish the police and just let it be every man, woman and child for themselves....

I don't know why you directed this at me since I am a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment...
Since most of the early gun control laws were aimed at black folks and crafted by conservatives...

View attachment 792596

So perhaps you should try that bullshit with someone else.....

No, the anti gun legislation was crafted by DEMOCRATS, you ignorant clod.

This story isn't a second amendment issue, pussy....

Unless you are saying we should just abolish the police and just let it be every man, woman and child for themselves....

Yeah, it is. If the poor man had been armed, there is a chance he would have prevailed in a gun fight.

The good guy doesn't always win, but at least he would have had a fighting chance.

America is going to further devolve into chaos and mass shootings thanks to the proliferation of guns. The rednecks who live in the sparsely populated interior are fine with more guns, but where a majority of Americans live, more guns means more shootings and more deaths. You can definitely expect gun violence to increase year over year.

Those are just facts. There are already enough guns out there that gun control would not cause a decrease in gun violence for many years, but more guns and less regulation will further increase gun violence.

America is going to further devolve into chaos and mass shootings thanks to the proliferation of guns. The rednecks who live in the sparsely populated interior are fine with more guns, but where a majority of Americans live, more guns means more shootings and more deaths. You can definitely expect gun violence to increase year over year.

Those are just facts. There are already enough guns out there that gun control would not cause a decrease in gun violence for many years, but more guns and less regulation will further increase gun violence.

No, thanks to a legal system that is corrupt.

Like Billy Jack says, "when the cops break the law....there is no law"

Forum List

Back