Actions vs Words: Which is more important to you? :poll:

Which is more important to you?

• Total voters

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
After seeing the latest uproar, I couldn’t help wondering why some people are ignoring the tough stance Trump has shown towards Russia while giving obama a pass on his weakness. What’s up with that??

Can anyone here give an example of obama being tough on Putin?

After seeing the latest uproar, I couldn’t help wondering why some people are ignoring the tough stance Trump has shown towards Russia while giving obama a pass on his weakness. What’s up with that??

You're a very weak troll. Trump kissed the ass of Putin, he tossed the NSA, FBI and the DOJ under the bus and that is not in dispute by anyone but the few, the dumb and the mendacious.

Obama was never hard on the Russians in his words or actions.

You're a very weak troll. Trump kissed the ass of Putin, he tossed the NSA, FBI and the DOJ under the bus and that is not in dispute by anyone but the few, the dumb and the mendacious.
Can you give an example of obama being tough on Putin?

Can you give an example of obama being tough on Putin?
Putin-Obama-Nyet.png

For the record, I have always counseled readers to watch the feet, not the lips of all Pols. Obama used sanctions on Russia which were effective in harming the Russian economy and the Oligarchs who support Putin.

Doing so must have pissed of Putin so much that he orchestrated the attack on our election, and as he admitted he supported Donald Trump as his useful idiot; since HRC was Sect. of State when the sanctions were placed on Russia and he sure as the sun comes up did not want her to be the next POTUS.

I can. Obama was a hard ass when them 200 Russian “mercenaries” got shot up. Oh wait, that was Trump. Hmm, I got it, when Obama drew that red line in Syria, oh wait,I forgot he did nothing. Hmm. I’ll think of something.

For the record, I have always counseled readers to watch the feet, not the lips of all Pols. Obama used sanctions on Russia which were effective in harming the Russian economy and the Oligarchs who support Putin.

Doing so must have pissed of Putin so much that he orchestrated the attack on our election, and as he admitted he supported Donald Trump as his useful idiot; since HRC was Sect. of State when the sanctions were placed on Russia and he sure as the sun comes up did not want her to be the next POTUS.

E3C6E4B8-DDBF-4A2A-BDD1-468E7C81FB52.gif

Really? Explain this:

Ukraine and Russia Sanctions

Are you fucking kidding? lol

Obama didn’t do shit. That faggot couldn’t even enforce the ‘red line’ he said he drew with the use of chemical weapons. It was Trump who sent them a message.

Really? Explain this:

The petty and toothless sanctions Obama levied against the Russians were meaningless and ineffectual. They pretty much laughed them off.

There are 200 dead Russian mercenaries in Syria who wish Obama were still President.

Last edited:
While obama was good at talking a good game, Trump is the man who is delivering the goods.

Really? Explain this:

The petty and toothless sanctions Obama levied against the Russians were meaningless and ineffectual. They pretty much laughed them off.
If they were laughing why was Putin so pissed off over Obamas sanctions?

Really? Explain this:

Not true. Putin laughed at Obama's sanctions...

Putin responds to Obama,..by laughing at him. - PM Nightly News

Russia's deputy PM calls Obama a 'prankster' as he LAUGHS at sanctions on Twitter | Daily Mail Online

https://nypost.com/2014/03/18/deputy-russian-pm-laughs-off-obama-us-sanctions/

Putin laughs off sanctions as he signs bills to transfer Crimea to Russia

Russian leader laughs at Obama sanctions

Putin orders fireworks over Moscow as he laughs off US sanctions

The truth is, Putin found Obama "mildly amusing". He perceived him to be a clown and had very little respect for him. Same with Hillary.

Obama didn’t do shit. That faggot couldn’t even enforce the ‘red line’ he said he drew with the use of chemical weapons. It was Trump who sent them a message.

Hey A-hole, take you bigotry and do what Dick Cheney suggested to a senator. You did not offer a rebuttal to my post, and to insult the topic with homophobia and echoing the "red line" comment suggest you're not only an A-Hole but a fool easily led.

Really? Explain this:

Not true. Putin laughed at Obama's sanctions...

Putin responds to Obama,..by laughing at him. - PM Nightly News

Russia's deputy PM calls Obama a 'prankster' as he LAUGHS at sanctions on Twitter | Daily Mail Online

https://nypost.com/2014/03/18/deputy-russian-pm-laughs-off-obama-us-sanctions/

Putin laughs off sanctions as he signs bills to transfer Crimea to Russia

Russian leader laughs at Obama sanctions

Putin orders fireworks over Moscow as he laughs off US sanctions

The truth is, Putin found Obama "mildly amusing". He perceived him to be a clown and had very little respect for him. Same with Hillary.

Gee, seems like you want to have a bromance with Putin.

Once again, a Trumpanzee has no clue as to the reality and seriousness of Trump's week/weak overseas fiasco.

Time will tell if the party that once claimed to put "Country First" is putting my country, or Russia first.

Hey A-hole, take you bigotry and do what Dick Cheney suggested to a senator. You did not offer a rebuttal to my post, and to insult the topic with homophobia and echoing the "red line" comment suggest you're not only an A-Hole but a fool easily led.
Ohh... you didn’t like my response? lol

In case you haven’t noticed, people are done with the nonsense you idiots are pushing. :)

Forum List

Back