ACLU Files Emergency Petition with SCOTUS to Stop Texas Abortion Law that Allows Anyone to Sue Doctors

With its control of the courts – and ultimately the Supreme Court – the authoritarian right has free rein to enact all manner of laws and measures repugnant to the Constitution and to the principles of liberty and justice.

With absolute impunity, autocratic conservatives can use the authority of the state to disadvantage Americans of color, gay and transgender Americans, and immigrants – Texas violating the privacy rights of women is just the start of tyrannical Republican minority rule.
SCOTUS refused to issue a stay because the issue hadn’t been brought through the normal judicial process. If you read Robert’s statement, he all but says SCOTUS will overturn the law IF it ever reaches that level.

I've been to Texas several times. The first time being in 1981.

The most recent being this last April.

The first and only time I ever experienced an ozone alert was in Huston. I had never heard of it before and I lived in So Ca in the 80s.

The riverwalk in San Antonio is nice until it rains. Then the smell from the water is very bad. It made me vomit. If I had not seen fish swimming in that polluted water I wouldn't have believe anything could survive in it.

The northern panhandle is interesting. A woman who worked at the Cadillac Ranch store tried to steal photos off my phone. By taking photos of it with her phone. I politely asked her to delete them but she refused. I had to tell her if she didn't Getty Images lawyers would be paying her a call. She finally deleted them. I thought she had a lot of nerve.

I don't recommend going to Texas.
If you lived in So Cal in the eighties you knew all about ozone alerts unless you were a hermit. Every night on the news the showed ozone levels and advised on safe activities for the next day.

I don't understand why the appeals court did not issue this stay but they didn't.

I sure hope the Supreme Court issues the stay.

Otherwise, women in Texas are seriously screwed. Most women don't even know they're pregnant by 6 weeks.

Women are going to have to take pregnancy tests monthly in Texas so they can know they are pregnant before that 6 weeks has expired. Which I believe is discrimination to women.

Or they will go out of state for their abortions or to the internet for the abortion pill which really should be administered by a physician.

The part of the law that allows private people to sue anyone who they think violated this law is just out of control. A person who just gave someone a ride to get an abortion or helped someone pay for an abortion can be sued.

It's ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed to become law.

Things will get ugly in Texas if this law is allowed to stand.

Women in Texas better wake up and start voting and vote these crazy people out of their state congress.

Pregnancy tests and plan b are sold over the counter or free from planned parenthood. It is actually looking like abortionists want the fetus to mature in users. Then the baby parts would have developed a monetary value.

That's it, isn't it?

I don't understand why the appeals court did not issue this stay but they didn't.

Otherwise, women in Texas are seriously screwed. Most women don't even know they're pregnant by 6 weeks.

Women are going to have to take pregnancy tests monthly in Texas so they can know they are pregnant before that 6 weeks has expired. Which I believe is discrimination to women.

Or they will go out of state for their abortions or to the internet for the abortion pill which really should be administered by a physician.

The part of the law that allows private people to sue anyone who they think violated this law is just out of control. A person who just gave someone a ride to get an abortion or helped someone pay for an abortion can be sued.

Women in Texas better wake up and start voting and vote these crazy people out of their state congress.

Texas State Laws are within the context of safety for human beings. Genes of human beings prove that human fetuses are living human beings.

The good people here have seen videos of fetuses in vitro trying to escape the murder apparatus that is going after the easiest place to suck out the fetuses brain before the abortion doctor dismembers the fetuses that is almost as painful as pounding the metal tube into the baby's brain and sucking his brain into a container of who knows what before it goes into an incinerator or other means of erasing that child from the face of this planet.

We think if someone is going to execute another human being without a fair and impartial jury it might be slightly less acceptable than murder of a grownup. Infantil killings are particular because the object of the killing is too small to fight his killer off and punch him in the nose before it is a murder of the innocent victim whose puerile parents are talked into killing the baby so they can enjoy their free time without having to pay a babysitter or get a job to pay for their child's growing up needs. All an abortion produces are a dead human being sliced and diced for dumping in dirt in an unmarked deathbed shared with the body parts of other victims; two adults who initially think they got away with something their own parents may not know about (or not), a little lost soul up in heaven who gets to greet their real parent after a 50 year separation to ask them why they didn't let them live the life they wanted to live (as evidenced by the videos of fetuses trying with might and mein to escape from the murder equipment chasing them around in complicit womb but are viciously eliminated and disinherited after their bloody, pain filled murder, brain suction, and physical dismemberment so that mommie dearest suffers fewer issues with extraction of the parts of the now dead human being who did not survive the heinous murder of its life and extinction of its future life, growing up, and its pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.

The Marxist Left and their Death Cult .....

Can they be stopped?

Just think of the weak and cowardly pigs you are for kllling a person, a baby that can’t even speak yet nor fend for itself.
But you same mentally gone loons will fine someone 25 grand for an eagles egg.
No a baby is not the clump of cells your loser public school systems brainwashed you idiots into thinking.

The good news is those who spread, and kill it, spread and kill it will meet their pain forever once they leave the earth and the can’t change their minds there.

The brainwashing has been for degrading society all so you losers can spread and screw all your lives until omg you got married then that one special person gets your package my gawd you can’t even see how we’ve been fed to the pits of satans evil already.

Just like this video says by Huxley IF I WERE THE DEVIL and we all bit the bait!!!

Just think of the weak and cowardly pigs you are for kllling a person, a baby that can’t even speak yet nor fend for itself.
But you same mentally gone loons will fine someone 25 grand for an eagles egg.
No a baby is not the clump of cells your loser public school systems brainwashed you idiots into thinking.

The good news is those who spread, and kill it, spread and kill it will meet their pain forever once they leave the earth and the can’t change their minds there.

The brainwashing has been for degrading society all so you losers can spread and screw all your lives until omg you got married then that one special person gets your package my gawd you can’t even see how we’ve been fed to the pits of satans evil already.

Just like this video says by Huxley IF I WERE THE DEVIL and we all bit the bait!!!

091DF75F-48FC-4F1F-BE89-0D54CB71A3A0.jpeg

The Marxist Left and their Death Cult .....

Can they be stopped?
I don't know. Karl Marx suggested antireligionism as a means of implementing communism. History since then has shown the Marx theories opened some frightening genocidal outcomes to please the top cats. With no commandment saying "thou shalt not kill," you get a Putin who uses numbers to eliminate opposition and numbers to set up a genocide for noncoooperative victims.

Is the ACLU saying you couldn't sue a doctor before the Texas abortion law? Do you have to be a lawyer to work for the ACLU or just some old pot head drugged out formerly homeless person?

Forum List

Back