Achieving Achiever Achieves Achievement

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Have we hit bottom yet with this shit? Or is there further to fall?

Cancer’s good as cured, and Mars good as conquered. The press was abuzz last week with news that 17-year-old Floridian Ashley Adirika, a child of Nigerian immigrants, was accepted for admission by all eight Ivy League universities.
Anyone perusing the many glowing profiles of Ms. Adirika looking for information about GPAs, SATs, or ACTs would’ve been sorely disappointed, because Ashley was chosen not for her grades but for her many accomplishments, which include being a student of color, being born a person of color and then becoming a student, possessing color while being a student, and being physically present in a learning institution for students as a student while encased in skin of color.
In high school, Adirika founded a group called Our Story Our Worth (“a community organization that empowers young female students of color”). She also served on her school’s debate team and as student body president. Other accomplishments include being a student, and being of color.
And the debate team. There was that, too.
Adirika has chosen Harvard as her destination. Regarding her major, she told CNN that her ultimate goal is “to fix issues in communities with the knowledge of government systems and policies” via “explorations in policy and social policy and things of that nature,” adding, “I am really passionate about policy and using policy to empower communities. I want to use that as a platform to do work in policy.”
Meanwhile, across town, an Asian-American teen with a 4.0 GPA, perfect SAT scores, and an internship at a nuclear power plant where he single-handedly innovated a new reactor design was handed his rejection slip from every U.S. college:
“Dear Quan, your application essay didn’t use the word ‘policy’ nearly enough. In the future, please keep your goals vague, and try to say ‘policy’ multiple times per sentence. Also, be more of color, but not your color; the other, better color. Best of luck to you in your uncle’s restaurant; with the dumplings, go easy on the vinegar.”

Last edited:
How tell us a black teenager got under your skin without telling us a black teenager for under your skin....

She's is pretty impressive though, she hurt your feelings without even trying, imagine she she starts trying... 😆

Uh, you make no sense as usual. You'd be better off doing something else, derp.
It makes perfect sense. This black teenager who you don't even know really hurt your little fee fees and so you had to make a thread about it to share your tears with the rest of us.

How tell us a black teenager got under your skin without telling us a black teenager for under your skin....
She's is pretty impressive though, she hurt your feelings without even trying, imagine she she starts trying... 😆

She obviously wouldn't hurt your feelings because:
  1. If she got in based on affirmative action then maybe you got a chance.
  2. You'll never be bumped out of an Ivy school for some undeserving PC brat.

She obviously wouldn't hurt your feelings because:
  1. If she got in based on affirmative action then maybe you got a chance.
  2. You'll never be bumped out of an Ivy school for some undeserving PC brat.
Oh, look another one. They should really make a crying room so you clowns can have a therapy session together. 😄

This:

Regarding her major, she told CNN that her ultimate goal is “to fix issues in communities with the knowledge of government systems and policies” via “explorations in policy and social policy and things of that nature,” adding, “I am really passionate about policy and using policy to empower communities. I want to use that as a platform to do work in policy.”

Duh!

That whole article was pretty funny. IDK if the last elephant story had any truth but it'd be pretty crazy if it did.

This:

Regarding her major, she told CNN that her ultimate goal is “to fix issues in communities with the knowledge of government systems and policies” via “explorations in policy and social policy and things of that nature,” adding, “I am really passionate about policy and using policy to empower communities. I want to use that as a platform to do work in policy.”

Duh!
Great, another low IQ affirmative action toy that fools MSM by tossing word salads because the media makes no sense & don't understand when it is spoken.
She's a spare Kamala

Gee I'm shocked and totally surprised. :uhh:
I'm not surprised you puffed out your chest to tell me you went to college on a state sponsored scholarship. 😆 Want to impress me more by telling you made the deans list on all your report cards in grade school?

I'm not surprised you puffed out your chest to tell me you went to college on a state sponsored scholarship. 😆 Want to impress me more by telling you made the deans list on all your report cards in grade school?

I don't remember there being a dean's list in grade school. Grade school has a principle, not a dean.

Last edited:
This:

Duh!
Man, she is obviously excellent at word-salad. Kinda like Kamala Harris. This gal has a political future in the Democrat party, the party of word-salad.

Forum List

Back