Accused Waukesha Parade attacker thrown out of his own trial

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
This guy defending himself is going about as well as expected.

Accused Waukesha parade attacker kicked out of court 7 minutes into trial

The defendant, who is representing himself, claimed that he is a ‘sovereign citizen’ and refused to answer many of Judge Dorow’s questions.

He also demanded prosecutors provide ‘verified proof’ that he is a citizen of the United States.

I think it is a sign of progress in racial relations that a black guy is taking on the mantle of the whole sovereign citizen bullshit, which used to be the exclusive bailiwick of whites.

Also, it may be the lighting but it looks like MSNBC did a bit of whitewashing on the photograph of him, at least compared to the video/photo of him in the link below.

4403522.jpg

I think it is a sign of progress in racial relations that a black guy is taking on the mantle of the whole sovereign citizen bullshit, which used to be the exclusive bailiwick of whites.

Also, it may be the lighting but it looks like MSNBC did a bit of whitewashing on the photograph of him, at least compared to the video/photo of him in the link below.
The thing about the whole sovereign citizen thing that makes me chuckle, is this notion that people who draw their living and power from the system, are just going to throw up their hands and say "Wow, you really got me there...The court really doesn't have any jurisdiction here....You're free to go."

The thing about the whole sovereign citizen thing that makes me chuckle, is this notion that people who draw their living and power from the system, are just going to throw up their hands and say "Wow, you really got me there...The court really doesn't have any jurisdiction here....You're free to go."
has that sovereign citizen bullshit ever worked lol 😆

It doesn't help that the people usually trying it are pretty scummy to begin with.

has that sovereign citizen bullshit ever worked lol 😆
I know of some of the angles that have got people off some minor traffic infractions, like refusing to have a license...But they always get arrested and have to go through so many court battles that it's not worth the effort.

In the end, we're all governed at the point of a gun.

I know of some of the angles that has got people off some minor traffic infractions, like refusing to have a license...But they always get arrested and have to go through so many court battles that it's not worth the effort.

In the end, we're all governed at the point of a gun.
I think the entire sovereign citizen argument is pretty stupid.

Not all of them.....You'd be surprised.

Not all of them yes, but the ones getting into trouble in the first place seem to be deserving of whatever charges are being placed against them.

The ones minding their business never usually make it to the courts they don't believe in.

The media said a car perpetrated that crime, not a man.

The Waukesha Christmas Parade mass murder attack was an obvious hate crime.
Have you noticed how little attention that the Media/Hollywood gives it?
Once again, reverse the race of the suspect and the race of the victims and see how differently the Press would treat the story.
The Left has an unbridgeable credibility gap.

The Waukesha Christmas Parade mass murder attack was an obvious hate crime.
Have you noticed how little attention that the Media/Hollywood gives it?
Once again, reverse the race of the suspect and the race of the victims and see how differently the Press would treat the story.
The Left has an unbridgeable credibility gap.
Liberal, not the left, but yes.

There must be something in the Wisconsin water for a judge to allow this nut case to defend himself. Almost zero coverage by the mainstream media over the mass murder. No surprise

Forum List

Back