Supreme Court turns away challenge to vaccine mandate.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
So it would seem our Conservative court isn't so much. 0 for 2 in my book as I see it.

The Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear a legal challenge to the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for health-care workers at facilities that receive federal funds.

The justices rejected an appeal submitted by the plaintiffs, including ten mostly Republican-controlled states, after a lower court declined to hear their petition. The vast majority of health-care workers nationwide, 10.4 million, are subject to the mandate, although there are medical and religious exemptions. The case is Missouri v. Biden.

So it would seem our Conservative court isn't so much. 0 for 2 in my book as I see it.

The Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear a legal challenge to the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for health-care workers at facilities that receive federal funds.

The justices rejected an appeal submitted by the plaintiffs, including ten mostly Republican-controlled states, after a lower court declined to hear their petition. The vast majority of health-care workers nationwide, 10.4 million, are subject to the mandate, although there are medical and religious exemptions. The case is Missouri v. Biden.

Yahoo news is about as biased as it gets. However, did they state why the SCOTUS declined the case? Sometimes they don't give a reason, they just reject the appeal.

Yahoo news is about as biased as it gets. However, did they state why the SCOTUS declined the case? Sometimes they don't give a reason, they just reject the appeal.

Yahoo news has nothing to do with the court turning away the case.

Yahoo news has nothing to do with the court turning away the case.
Yahoo news, like 98% of them, will place a spin on a story instead of just reporting the facts. Anytime a news outlet has to explain anything to its readers, they are lying to you and provide in bright neon lights, what they think of your intelligence.

So, do you have an answer to My question?

Yahoo news, like 98% of them, will place a spin on a story instead of just reporting the facts. Anytime a news outlet has to explain anything to its readers, they are lying to you and provide in bright neon lights, what they think of your intelligence.

So, do you have an answer to My question?

The facts are the Supreme Court turned away the challenge to the mandate.

It doesn't matter why. They turned it down.

The facts are the Supreme Court turned away the challenge to the mandate.

It doesn't matter why. They turned it down.

The unread article does not say, but talks about a similar Nov 2021 ruling. Kavanaugh and Roberts...what a disappointment. We know Roberts is a Lolita Island visitor

The unread article does not say, but talks about a similar Nov 2021 ruling. Kavanaugh and Roberts...what a disappointment. We know Roberts is a Lolita Island visitor

The earlier ruling was over "do no harm". Seems to me we have had post after post here stating that the vaccine does do harm.

This is bullshit. This is something they should have settled. Forcing people to undergo medical jabs that got fast tracked through the FDA? Are you fucking kidding me?
Every Democrats need to wear mask at all times and get al least 2 jabs a year.

OK, fair enough but the next time your ilk gets 6-3 decision against you I don't want to hear you people whining. ;)

Bite me. My ilk? I didn't complain about any of last year's major rulings outside of the one that went against the Native Americans.

Forum List

Back